• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

come and vote!

What is your fave pokemon version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This belongs in MVP. *moved* You might also ant to add a poll for people to vote on.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Mine would probably be Crystal. I got so much fun out of that game. There was so much to do. Also, I especially liked the new additions it had that Gold/Silver didn't have. What I didn't like though is that my Dratini I got from that house in the Dragon's Den didn't come with Extremespeed like it was suppose to. One other thing that confuses me is why you get the new DJ's phone number after getting 30 points.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    Hey thanks for voting no1 really likes me so im trying to build my rep up a bit!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
  • I like Sapphire best. Cuz I like Kyogre better than Groudon, Latias better than Latios, and on Sapphire u can have ur "Dream Team". Plus the cool graphics ect.. Just needs Night/Day....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    jirachi_pt said:
    I like Sapphire best. Cuz I like Kyogre better than Groudon, Latias better than Latios, and on Sapphire u can have ur "Dream Team".

Well, I like it vice versa. :P
    I like Ruby Version because well...it's cool.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Gold beats the others black and blue! Hehe.....
    I mean, come on! Day and night system, ability to go to Kanto....
    That's plain awesome right there! I'd go for either gold or silver, but since I own gold I'll go with that!

You should try Silver Version. I like it better than Gold. :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Crystal is really polished, as are Fire Red and Leaf Green. R/S have the best metagame, and RBY have nostalgia. Hmm?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I liked better Crystal. First, I like the additions, second, its played on Gameboy, cus I don't have GB Advanced =P Third, I guess cus Marina's prettier than Haruka *its just my opinion, so don't flame me O_o*

*dies*

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i would have to say gold bacuase it has a day and night system and all of 100 marios reason and because i dont have silver

Back