• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Microsoft Office 2003 Applications

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Is there anyway to make MSOffice Apps such as Word, Excel, PPoint, etc. load any faster? Those things are the slowest loading things I have on my computer.

And don't suggest getting more RAM. I've tried loading the applications with a couple hundred MB of RAM open. Just slow as ever...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Yes, they are the slowest things on Earth, except in Macs, of course XD.

You know why they load slowly? WINDOWS... maybe if you throw your Windows out the windows it'll work better, you can always try, right? XD

For now, I don't know any thing that can make Office 2003 better, and I don't if that's even possible, although I could try to find out though :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jedi_Amara said:
    They load pretty fast on my computer~ Are you starting up extra processes with them or something? What processor do you have?
    How the hell would I know what else they're starting up with? All I do is type with it. >.>

AMD Athlon 2400+
    1.99 GHz

Back