• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Ninendo DS or Nokia N-Gage System!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noddy

Banned
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2005
    Free Ninendo DS or Nokia N-Gage System!
    Cool - free Ninendo DS or Nokia N-Gage System at link removed
    - start by entering your email address to see if offer is in your area

Last edited by a moderator:

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • i hate these.....

These take like 4 ever.....and some times they never work......And MOST OF THE TIME YA INFO GETS SOLD.......

SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARRNED........PLZ think be4 u enter one of these.....Cause u could get spam emails and junk mail......wich u dont want.....

Just trying to help people out

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • I wonder if these kind of messages could be from the same person; we have been getting a lot of them lately.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • They *are* from the same person. There isn't a senior staff member online to ban him and lock these threads at the moment, so please don't post in it again now it's been reported~

*will call Anthony when I get out of the computer lab if no one else has been on*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back