• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, everybody!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
  • Greetings mortal, and welcome to the PC...
    You'll instantly notice how different we all are welcoming newcomers...
    Obey the site rules, and don't cause carnage. That spot is reserved for me...

You're lucky, you've already got eXtra Dimension. I have to wait a month or so longer...

Years
  • Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • Hey!!!^^ Welcome to PC!!^^ *smiles and gives ya cookies* if ya need help, cookie, talk, or friend, PM me anytime!!^^ Enjoy here as if were home!!^^

Back