• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoshi and Kirby?

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
  • Has anyone ever heard about the Yoshi or the Kirby rumor, back when Red/Blue/Yellow were the only games out there? It said that you can get Yoshi somehow by evolving a Dragonite, then he would turn into Yoshi. Yeah right!
    And then there's Kirby. Somehow turning a Jigglypuff sprite into Kirby. But don't the sprites have a certain resemblance back then? Hm.

Those are awkward rumors. :laugh:

Years
  • yoshi and kirby are in teh game. it is just a piccy somewhere the programmers threw in as a joke, i dont know where so dont ask me. it is somewhere in celadon city. i havent seen these but i saw a pic someone put on the net. it is mostdeninelty real. if anyone has info on this post it here and pm me

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • that sounds very intresting, i heard about this ages ago but i thought it was just a rumor...:P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol well when you look at SSB jigglypuff and kirby, they are very similar, so maybe...erm not so sure about Dragonite and yoshi though :p

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2004
    Yoshi is true, for sure. It requires trading from a red to blue, and evolving a dratini(I think) with some stone in a certain cave. Just check other sources as well.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • jediyoshi said:
    Yoshi is true, for sure. It requires trading from a red to blue, and evolving a dratini(I think) with some stone in a certain cave. Just check other sources as well.

Liar, who do you think you are trying to trick? We're not morons, so don't treat us like ones by supporting such bull. -_-;

The Kirby and Yoshi rumor ISN'T true, don't believe anyone who supports the rumor.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Crack, this is a dumb rumor --; If some of you guys believe it, then like Kingdra rules says, show us proof.

This is highly unlikely, but hey, what do I know? I'm an idiot.. o.o;;

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    I Heard Of SomethingLike It. I Think There Are A Few Joke Sprites, But I Doubt I

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    well here's the rumor and the truth behind it......
    Go to bill's home with a all eeve evolution lined up in this order
    1.eeve
    2.flarion
    3.vaporian
    4.eeve
    5.(electric one)
    6.flarion

once you do that talk to bill 124 times in a row and that unlocks the pokemon.
    TRUE!!! but all it really does is make your 2 strongest pokemon on your team have the images of yoshi and kirby for 15 hours and to have this happen you have to have done all of the above and fought 99 dragon pokemon. That's all it does.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Well, this is how the Yoshi rumor went:

First, get a gamelink cable that allows for three GB units (Which most do)
    Second, get out your Pokemon Red game and pop it in the first GB, Pokemon Blue in the second, and ANOTHER Pokemon Blue in the third.
    Third, trade Dratini from Red to Blue1 and train it to Dragonair.
    Fourth, trade Dragonair to Blue2 and train it to level 99.
    Fifth, trade Dragonair at level 99 back to Red version and go to Victory Road.
    Sixth, while traveling through victory road, go to where you caught Moltres and there will be a hole, go through this hole (Bring a Pokemon with Surf).
    Seventh, there will be three rock islands surronded by water, in the shape of a triangle. Go to the lower left and you will be able to battle completely random Pokemon from the game. Evolve Dragonair to Dragonite.
    Last, take Dragonite to the lower right island and Dragon Master Lance will join you. He will claim he has found an amazing new Pokemon and offer to trade you it for the Dragonite, accept and there you have it; Yoshi.

*Shrugs* Hey, I heard about this nearly 5-6 years ago, and I still got all the details :)

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Imakuni? said:
    it isnt true, i just saw it and it was a an piccy
    Of course its not true, its crap, just...yeah. To believe that the creator of Pokemon would include other Nintendo characters is just stupid, why would he?

Back