• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika-mew's Request Thread!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • I had another, but it died. >_> Anyway, you can come here to request sprites from me. I can pretty much only do recolors, and sucky ones at that. Gwah.

Rules:

Please try to keep it at three or less requests at a time per person. Sorry, but I'm really busy and might not be able to get to work on your sprites right away. That's just the way it is.

Aaaand... that's about it, other than have common sense when requesting and enjoy!

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Could I PLEASE get a fusion of Mewtwo and Deoxys, but recolored to look like halloween? If not, I'd like a Pikachu Swampert fusion, recolored to look like halloween ^^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Shadow Scizor said:
    No offense, but those need some work. :\
    I know. *sigh* I'm a bad spriter. 'Tis probably why the other thread died. :(

I'll work on it, Mort.

EDIT: Here's your Pikampert! Sorry it didn't turn out too good. I think I may do the other one, too, just for fun.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Okay, I will do it as soon as I can. As this place isn't exactly busy, I'll probably get it done pretty fast. n_n

EDIT: Here ya go! ^^ Sorry about the pants; I tried doing the shorts but it ended up looking weird. o_O

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • pkmn-master said:
    I remember!! ^^ a rukario/mewtwo mewtwo base with rukario colors
    [NAME:Mewkariotwo]
    Okay, I'll see what I can do. But can you please do me a favor and provide me with a sprite of Rukario to work off of? That'd help a lot.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Shadow Scizor said:
    Here ya go Pika-Mew, I have one.
    RukarioChao.png
    Thankies!!! ^^ I think I saw that on Serebii, but I couldn't copy it... Anyway, thanks a lot. Pkmn-master, your sprite shall be done shortly.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Here's your Mewkariotwo, pkmn-master! ^^ I'm sorry it didn't turn out too good. I'm still pretty new to spriting.

Back