• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And then Twist flew down from the heavens, and there was love.

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
  • I seem to have misplaced my usual greeting card... *searches through mountain of junk to no avail*

Anyway, welcome, enjoy, obey the rules, have fun.

I've seen some pretty strange titles before, and this goes up with the best of them. I hope this means you've a good sense of humor, or lots of creativity.

Years
  • Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! I'm CharMz and my welcoming messages are getting old..XD So hi, and if ya wanna be friends or need help PM me.

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
  • i like your name ^-^ *gives kitten* and you have officially been welcomed! i am a newbie too as you can see, but from what i can tell everyone here is completely harmless :3 anytime you need someone to talk to just PM me =^o^=

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • DoomKitty said:
    i like your name ^-^ *gives kitten* and you have officially been welcomed! i am a newbie too as you can see, but from what i can tell everyone here is completely harmless :3 anytime you need someone to talk to just PM me =^o^=

Oh, then you might not want to bother with me... :bandit:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hi! I don't know why I'm here in the new user's section, because I'm usually in the RPing sections, but I'm here to give you a warning! Lot's of people in the outer threads, aren't that nice. But follow the rules, and don't let them have anything to hold against you, and you'll be fine! Don't let certain people set the example for the every member. I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as I have, (spend half my life here!!!w00t) and I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope you never run into the half-wits that have to make everyone around them feel bad!

*Shifty eyes* ...NOT ME!*runs away*

~Naoko~

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Hiya.I'm Shampoo(call me Blue if you want)
    If you wanna be friends or chat,just PM me^_^
    This will be a great place,I'm sure you'll like it^.^Just remember to follow the rules

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hi Twist! *does the twist* Tell me babay . . . Do ya looooove meeeeee? [/joking]

Haha, enjoy the forums. ^___^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Dark Quill, one post per newbie thread, please.

Welcome! ^_^ Please read the rules and obey them. Don't pester people, don't spam, flame, etc. etc. and have fun. X3

And this IS a great forum. ^___^

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Enjoy yourself here at teh PokeCommunity <O_O>

Remember to follow the rules,and have FUN =]

Back