• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unuu!

Sabella

<-- Better Crystal Sprite!
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    Hiya! I'm new here, I registered last night but didn't have a chance to post. I like to say random words like unuu, merr, and fwee. ^^ I am a decent spriter and a decent artist. I am a fan of many anime but for now I am obsessing of Konjiki no Gash Bell, Zatch Bell is English. I am 100% American and would like to visit Japan one day. ^.^

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • hello^^ Sabella im TAB/Matt and im glad you could make it^^ and if u wanna be friends just pm me^^ and i hope you can show us some of your work..enjoy your stay

Years
  • Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hewwo Sabella. =3 I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. n______n I'm an American as well, go us! XD And I too would absolutely love to visit Japan one day. 8D Their culture seems so exotic, I just love it. <33 Well, enjoy yourself here, have fun posting. ;D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 8, 2005
    Squee! Huzzah for random words! Oh, and welcome! I'm new here too.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • YOu me have a lot in common. I also would like to visit Japan mostly becasue of their pokemon fan base but it also a cool place to visit. I also watch some of those animes so it all cool.

Welcome to PC and enjoy yourself. PM me for any questions about anything!!!

Back