• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadowed-No Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
  • Would you take the plunge even if it would kill you?

Radar signals sent out from the Cinnarbar Institute of Science(CIOS) have recently discovered a remote island, very far east of Evergrande City. A team of crack scientists have been sent there to check it out. Unfortunately they didn't report back. Not one. They only got one signal.

"Bzzk-Sir-Bzzk-There is some-Bzzk-on th-Bssk-land-Bssk"
    Careful interpretation showed that whatever was on the island was the cause of the missing scientists. The CIOS decided to send in some trainers, equipped with pokemon and the latest hi-tech gear, just in case. Unfortunatly you are one of these unfortunate souls.

RULES

No powerplaying, godmoding or any of that stuff.
    No character control, unless you have permission.
    No legendaries.
    And no really stupid stuff, like making yourself the champion or whatever. Remember you are trainers.
    Have fun!

Of course there is a form.

Name
    Pok?mon
    Personality
    Physical Description
    Other

Name-Sam Medstone
    Age-16
    Gender-Male
    Pok?mon-Charizard(Deto), Noctowl(Card), Azumarill(Aquina), Tyranitar(Neco)
    Personality-Sam is fun-loving and humorous. He always tries to see the good side of things, but he can be very serious at times. His pok?mon have the same mood swings, like they are synchronized. About making friends, he won't taunt them, but he won't ask to be people's friend. But if he is your friend then he'll be really friendly.
    Physical Description-He is fairly tall for his age, but he is also quite thin. He's not particuly muscually or fat. He has blackish hair with light blue eyes. Usually wears a t-shirt with jeans, and his trademark grey trainers and Azumarill Army baseball cap, however he's hygienic, so he'll carry a backpack with a change of clothes.
    Other-none

We'll start soon!

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • Name: Pippa
    Pokemon: beautifly(Felecity/Fee), rosalia(Gemma), rapidash(Ann), persion(Katrik)
    Personality: Hyper, funloving teen. Masks true sadness with happiness.
    Physical Description: Looks more like a 16 year old then a 13 year old. Blonde hair the reachs hips with a pink bandana. Pink jeans and a white tank top. White pokeball belt and white boots. Pink wrist bands and a pink choker around her neck.
    Other: wants to be a coordinator rather then trainer but still is a good trainer. Older brother gave her Katrik before he died.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Name: Hecktor
    Pok?mon: Warturtle, Nioran Male, Charizard, Onix, Tangla
    Personality: fun, serious, loyal, when it comes to friends he is not one to say i want to be your friend. it just kinda happens. but when he is your friend he'll help you till hes dead.
    Physical Description: (Will Post a Sprite of Character)
    Other: Hecktor has always been into science, he loves to study things that haven't been found yet. when he was 16 he applied at the CIOS, for exploration.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Name: Thunder Ketchum
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Espeon, Pidgeot, Beautifly, and Blaziken
    Personality: Nice and caring, Thunder likes to help out anyone in trouble. He really has no enemies due to the way he acts. He hardly ever gets mad, though if he does, watch out.
    Physical Description: He is average height, about 5'4", with brown hair and eyes. He is good at disguising himself and he carries his different costumes in his green backback. He wears a dark red T-shirt and jeans, though he is most often seen in disguise.
    Other: none

OOC: hey, mind if I join?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Hope I get accepted ^_^

Name - Ike Frosten

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Pok?mon - Espeon. Umbreon, Pidgeotto(sp?), Chikorita, Eevee, Seel.

Personality - Usually kind and somewhat shy. Has a great love for Pokemon, so he has a caring nature. Usually one of those "goodie goodies". Somewhat brave, trusting, and a little confident,

Physical Description - Here's his head The rest of his body is a black shirt with a silver cloak and a silver collar. he has black pants, and silver shoes. Usually carries a silver sack around his shoulder. Has a silver belt that has his silver Pokeballs on it.(In case you couldn't figure it out, everything is silver or black)

Other - Sometimes, in his sparetime, Ike tampers around with Pokeballs and changes their colors and technology, thus showing how he came to have silver Pokeballs.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • OOC: Let's get this started!
    You're all accepted, but if any of you do something stupid like say you're related to Ash, then I might evict you.

IC: The seas near Vermillion were calm. Sam picked up his rucksack and moved on through the streets. His Pokegear hung loosely round his wrist. Suddenly it bleeped his message notification tone. He checked it.

"WE'RE GOING ON A SMALL TRIP. BE BACK SOON! LUV MOM!"

Sam sighed. He hadn't seen his family for ages, not because he had been travelling. He just didn't want to go back. His thoughts were interuppted by a pipsqueak, asking to challenge him. Sam smiled and told the youngster he was about to get his butt kicked so badly, doctors might have to operate on it. The youngster just told him to shut up and he sent out a puny Pidgey.
    "Go Deto!" yelled Sam.
    His three year old Charizard burst out from its pokeball. He let off a flamethrower and looked at the competition.
    {Sam, get real. This...thing is tiny,} said Deto.
    "Yeah, but we got to beat it, just to stop him annoying us," replied Sam.
    Deto growled and smashed it's tail into the Pidgey. It immediately fainted and the youngster went off crying. Sam sighed and continued on. His Pokegear beeped one more time, but he didn't notice it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2006
    Name arakario
    Age 12
    Gendermale
    Pok?mon ditto flareon dodrio scyther and pinsir
    Personalitykind smart and compassionate
    Physical Description handsome strong red hair
    Otherhas one poke ball with him

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Sakura was taking a break from traveling and was laying on a hill watching the clouds pass by. Just then she heard someone battling in a distants. "I wonder who's talking." Sakura said. " Ninetails!" Blaze said. " Alright." Sakura replied. She jumped on Blaze's back and rode off towards the noise.

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
  • oc: mind if i join?

Name: Perish umbrige
    Pok?mon: 1 blissy
    Personality:is a dark and calculating figure. likes to follow the crowd and add his opinion to interesting matters. he will help when he is needed and left to his own devises will sit down and wait for someone to need his help or advice. has a fear of being left alone and will panic if there is no-one near. is internally miserable but tries to hide it from other people.
    Physical Description: (see avatar) is taller than most people. wears a long black coat with many pockets. this coat is always done up to the waist with a belt letting the end of it flap around his ankles. eyes are covered with a device with a long red horizontal strip that glows red when it is dark. his hair is jet black and spiked up. his hands are covered with black leather gloves and his sleeves are sometimes rolled up. his shoes are black trainers and blur when he is running fast.
    Other: can see pain nad illness using his nifty visor.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: Edward Elric
    Pokemon: Mudkip, alagazam, kingdra, espion, umbrion, pikachu.
    Appearance: Avitar
    history: watch these in order
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/548811634...hemistfuerfri/
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/447654935...riendsforever/
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/633148215...fmathedayidie/

Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy.

other- he doesnt know why he is here but as any other obstacle he will
    take the challenge.

RP sample- I ran down the halls of the mansion escaping the remaining
    homunculie I kept running till I heard a voice...
    "now,now ed you woudnt be trying to get away would you?" I heard wraith say
    "because that would be the wrong choice" lust said calmly
    "and then how would we kill you?" sloth said with joy
    "you killed me ounce but not again" I yelled transmutating a katana
    I swung the katana at wraith slicing at his left arm
    "I'm reclaiming my arm and leg!" I yelled slicing into his leg also my arm slicing off the left arm
    "That you stole from me!" I screamed revealing my left arm and right leg
    made of automail.
    "to slow!" lust yelled blading her arm into my chest
    "ARGHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain
    blood started to spill rapidly from my chest
    "not again" I managed to mutter
    "If I die I'm taking all you out with me" I yelled tsking my spilling blood
    and started to draw transumutation circles on my body
    and then one on the floor.
    hot tears poured from my eyes as I said goodbye to everyone in prayer
    then I activated the transmutation circle and blasted my body
    killing the homunculi.
    next thing I knew I was in a building surrounded by other people
    with weird creatures around them.
    "are you alright?" a nurse asked me nicly
    "yeah I think" I muttered
    I walked out of the building to see where I was.
    "I dont think I'm in central anymore" I said with a frown

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back