• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, me finally

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
  • Hi, I have finally made my first post here. I just wanted to say hi and that I'm SlimShady on the two forums in my sig.:cool: And who is the forum leader here?

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • It's in the FAQ. And while you check it, don't forget to read the rules.

And have fun, blah blah, enjoy, blah. Just read the FAQ and the Rules.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • Dr.Linoone said:
    heya, welcome to PC forums, read the rules, have fun, post often, and send me a PM in you wanna be my friend*faints*
    darnet...you have to see a doctor about your fainting problem.......forget it, you never listen anyways!:chinese:
    Back to bussines, Welcome to PC.

Last edited:

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • You're Slim Shady, yes you're the real Shady, all the other Slim Shadies are just imitating?

XD, yes I'm a fan of Eminem too. Welcome to PC, Slim. Have a cool time!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC sweetie =D I have to say,Eminem is my fav rapper,his songs are all on my Mp3 player <3 PM me if ya have questions or want to be friends^_^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Bart-kun said:
    You're Slim Shady, yes you're the real Shady, all the other Slim Shadies are just imitating?

XD, yes I'm a fan of Eminem too. Welcome to PC, Slim. Have a cool time!

No I'm slim shady, yes I'm slim shady, your all not slim shady, won't the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up? LOL well welcome to the forums emimem, good to have a celebrity here.:D

Heh, anyway post lots and If you need help just PM me or if you wanna be buds.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome to PC~ ^_^ I'm Kylie. X3 And... well.. yeah D: I'm the queen of muffins - don't accept any inferior imitations ;D +gives you muffins+

Please read the rules and obey them, because rule-breakers make Kylie angsty, angry, and emotional, and no one likes that, especially not the aforesaid rule-breakers that I vent on. XP And read the FAQ, because dumb questions - i.e. questions answered in the FAQs in the various forums - have the same effect. And have fun. :3

Ohh, and you can PM me if you have a question, too. I don't mind.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC SlimShady. =3 You go to SPPf too? X3 Coolness, I visit those forums from every now and again, though I'm more of a lurker there nowadays. XD Have fun and enjoy your stay! ^^

~Kelsey

Back