PDA

View Full Version : Mewtwo Álvaro Version

</|-Álvaro-|\>
December 3rd, 2005, 11:09 AM
Hey, I made this drawing of Mewtwo, my favourite pokémon, because he is oober, is uber-powerful with that high special attack level of his, and he is cool too. Well this pic here is MEWTWO ÁLVARO STYLE, because I drew him with different expressions and details of my preference, maybe a more angry looking way. Well I drew this one using the mediocre and inferior MSN tool who allow us to DRAW (I guess it is called handwritting tool, whatever...Like I would care to remember of such a inferior and mediocre thing.) and of course, I added some shadings and blur stuff to it as a final touch.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Alvaro/MEWTWOALVAROSTYLE.jpg

Linoone
December 4th, 2005, 03:03 PM
well, I had already commented about this pic on msn, but I'll say it again, it's awesome!, keep up!"faints"

Kurosaki~Dragon
December 4th, 2005, 03:44 PM
very nice, I like Mewtwos espression and the way its colored it looks shiny :D

jc_rcw
December 4th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Looks great Alvaro keep them up ^_^

Forest Grovyle
December 5th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Very cool picture indeed! :D I really like Mewtwo's expression here, he looks extremely menacing, as if he's just about to launch an attack! Nice work! :D I like the way you've developed your own style. ^_^

--FG

</|-Álvaro-|\>
December 5th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Yes, thanks for the comments people, I am happy you apreciated MEWTWO ÁLVARO STYLE (yes, my mewtwo ). I intend to post my pictures and arts of mine, so stay tuned. (Well you can always have a look at the other link in my sig, which with absolute certainty won´t disapoint you.)

lara lynx
December 5th, 2005, 01:00 PM
My god that is well good! You really have talent, I couldn't do that if my life depended on it

QFred
December 7th, 2005, 10:08 AM
You can be very deep lara....

Also, I love it! Just deeply love it! And hate it in the same way!

I love to be this expressive!

The shades are awesome but could be betterr!

[_DarkDragon_]
December 9th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I like it a lot. :D
I'm not that good drawing but it's more cause of lack of experience :P

Ibuberu
December 14th, 2005, 07:21 PM
I like it!!
Love the expression on Mewtwo's face!
And the shading ish greatness!^^

QuickDude
December 14th, 2005, 07:54 PM
i really like the eyes. its a pretty good peice. the only thing i can say about it thats is that its a bit on the blurry side. Other than that, nice.