• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo ?lvaro Version

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
Years
  • Hey, I made this drawing of Mewtwo, my favourite pok?mon, because he is oober, is uber-powerful with that high special attack level of his, and he is cool too. Well this pic here is MEWTWO ?LVARO STYLE, because I drew him with different expressions and details of my preference, maybe a more angry looking way. Well I drew this one using the mediocre and inferior MSN tool who allow us to DRAW (I guess it is called handwritting tool, whatever...Like I would care to remember of such a inferior and mediocre thing.) and of course, I added some shadings and blur stuff to it as a final touch.

MEWTWOALVAROSTYLE.jpg

Last edited:

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
  • Yes, thanks for the comments people, I am happy you apreciated MEWTWO ?LVARO STYLE (yes, my mewtwo ). I intend to post my pictures and arts of mine, so stay tuned. (Well you can always have a look at the other link in my sig, which with absolute certainty won?t disapoint you.)

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • You can be very deep lara....

Also, I love it! Just deeply love it! And hate it in the same way!

I love to be this expressive!

The shades are awesome but could be betterr!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I like it!!
    Love the expression on Mewtwo's face!
    And the shading ish greatness!^^

Back