• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AOL or PeoplePC

AOL or PeoplePC

• Total voters

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • These two are seen by many as the two worse ISP's in teh world :3 so now is your time to vote.... If you had to choose one what will it be :3

*votes AOL*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Since this poll involves a computer program and not an internet site itself, this needs to be moved to computer/tech discussion.

*moved*

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Dude, PeoplePC rocks! I mean, when you get it you turn all happy and blue and stuff, and you get this pimpin' hairstyle, and you gain the power to go around turning other people blue and happy and cool-haired! :B

Seriously, though, I've never tried PeoplePC. I'm using AOL right now. I really don't like it as much as regular internet explorer, but I suppose it's really not too bad. It goes down too much though >>

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Ehh AOL isn't so bad :\ I just hate PeoplePC because they think they are #1 and their deals are sooooo good but it is completely the opposite XD

Guest123_x1

Anything that requires their own proprietary software to connect to the internet is automatically #%()*. No doubt about it.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • I'd go for niether of them. AOL's bill is gigantic and PeoplePC isnt really what I might say.. the most "pimpin" internet service in the world. I use Verizon DSL.

Years
  • You can connect to AOL through PPP these days which means you don't need to have their software open, and there's NO download limit.
    I looked at packages from all kinds of ISP's and i download more per month than even most of the top packages offer so AOL if perfect for me.

Back