View Full Version : In Search Of Parents

Omega Latios
December 14th, 2005, 5:42 AM
Story: Long Time Ago, There Was An Forest. In That Forest, Many Pokmon Lived Happily There. But One Day In The Summer...The Forest Did Burn In An Heat Wave.Every Pokmon Escaped. Many Pokmon Din't Survive... Little Baby Pokmon Lost Their Parents. You Must Be One Of Those Pokemon And Find Your Parents.

Pokmon(No Legends And Must Be First Evolutions Of Pokmon) :
How You Lost Your Parents:

Here Is Mine

Appereance:Normal Aron, But Has Got Green Scar In His Metal Armor
How You Lost Your Parents:Shine And His Parent Were Searching For Food. Then Shine And His Parents Saw Pokmon, Which Ran Way From Fire. Shine Scared And Ran Away From His Parents And Got Lost.
Personality:Calm And Friendly.

Digimon Kaiser
December 14th, 2005, 1:12 PM
Come on, is that the best you can do?

December 14th, 2005, 1:54 PM
Erm... come on now One Winged Angel... that wasn't too nice to say. Perhaps you can explain what you mean by that in a constructive way? -_-

Ultimate Latios, I think that what OWA's trying to say is that your plot is a little short and very open. The best RP's have plots that are rich and descriptive. Your's is a bit on the short side and it's not really in complete sentences either.

Perhaps if you add a little more to it, people will join it. ^-^

Also, I suggest adding "Personality" to your forms. I don't really understand why people don't put that as a sign-up requirement.... It makes people think a little more in-depth about the character they will be.

Omega Latios
December 21st, 2005, 10:34 PM
Okay ^^ I'll Put Personality To The Form ^^ I Will Put Something More To The Plot Too ^^

And Somebody, Please Join!

December 23rd, 2005, 7:40 AM
Name: Brutus
Pokemon: Sneasel
Appearence: Darker than normal, has two red feathers, one is ripped
How you lost your parents: Our house was set aflame and my parents died trying to save me.
Personality: Very iggnorant, and picky, doesn't like being too nice. Ever since his parents died, hes not t3h same:shocked:

Omega Latios
December 23rd, 2005, 7:44 AM
Thanks For Joining ^^ When More People Join, We Can Start ^^

December 23rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
Name: Julietta
Pokmon: Bellsprout
Appereance: Medium green with a darker face area.
How You Lost Your Parents: My parents were forced to leave back to the house to look for other in need children.
Personality: Is often found healing the best she can, but it often looks like she can't do anything right.

Omega Latios
December 23rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
I Think We Can Start Now ^^

It Was A Beatifull Day. Shine And His Parents Were Searching For Food In Forest. Then Shine Saw Pokmon Running Away From Something. "Why Those Pokmon Are Running Away?" I Said. Then A Tree Crashed To Ground In Front Of Me. I Panicked And Ran To Forest. I Ran And Ran...I Ran For Many Hours And Then I Stopped. "W-where Am I..." I Said. I Looked Around But I Didn't See Anything. Then I Saw Two Glowing Red Eyes In An Tree. " W-Who's There?" Shine Said.

December 23rd, 2005, 1:18 PM
Who goes first? Where do we start?

December 23rd, 2005, 1:25 PM
Pokmon(No Legends And Must Be First Evolutions Of Pokmon) : Pichu
Appereance: Umm... Looks exactly like a normal average Pichu. His ear has a little scar though, and a burn on the foot, that kinda hurts his walking.
How You Lost Your Parents: They got separated when a pidgeot accedently picked up Pichu and the pidgeot flew over the flames, and threw him closeby the burning forest, away from his parents. Alive or dead, nobody knows.
Personality:Outgoing, and also has a happy go lucky additude. But at times when he hears of anything related to his mom and dad, he gets emotional.

Omega Latios
December 23rd, 2005, 1:39 PM
I Already Started. Can Someone Now Continue ^^ Here Is The Thing I Posted.

It Was A Beatifull Day. Shine And His Parents Were Searching For Food In Forest. Then Shine Saw Pokmon Running Away From Something. "Why Those Pokmon Are Running Away?" I Said. Then A Tree Crashed To Ground In Front Of Me. I Panicked And Ran To Forest. I Ran And Ran...I Ran For Many Hours And Then I Stopped. "W-where Am I..." I Said. I Looked Around But I Didn't See Anything. Then I Saw Two Glowing Red Eyes In An Tree. " W-Who's There?" Shine Said.

December 25th, 2005, 6:38 AM
Sikono, a pichu , ran straight across the forest, afraid of the horrible sound he heard. His instincts told him not to worry. He heard the sound before, trees falling. Hes heard them alot, but he could never get used to it sinse that fateful day. He ran, away from the sound, and bumped into trees and pokemon. He finally, ran to a clearing, where he found an aron. " Hi! Whats your name! " Sikono asked to the aron. " My name is Sikono! "

Omega Latios
December 25th, 2005, 7:17 AM
Shine Turned Around And Saw A Pichu. "...Hi...My Name's Shine..." Shine Said.

December 26th, 2005, 8:47 AM
Sikono jumped around everywhere as he said " Do you wanna go play? Its gonna be fun! " Pichu said. " Don't worry. Nothing bads gonna happen. " he said as he pulled on the aron.

December 26th, 2005, 9:25 AM
Her eyes slowly looked around again, the forest was something...right? The forest had been burning when she had last remembered anything. "O...where.." They were gone. She felt tears leave onto the stems of her body, and she cried her heart out.

Omega Latios
December 26th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"Let's Play Later.", I Said To Pichu. "There Is Somebody Crying In That Tree." "Should We Go See Who It Is? Perhaps It's An Lost Pokemon Too."

December 26th, 2005, 12:41 PM
" I dunno. " he said softly, remembering his parents. " You go check. I'll go find some more lost pokemon. Lets meet back here. Ok? " Sikono said as he walked away, trying to hold his tears from falling while in view of Shine.

Omega Latios
December 26th, 2005, 1:05 PM
Shine Walked Towards The Tree And Climbed Up. He Saw Bellsprout, Crying. "Who Are You And Why Are You So Sad?" Shine Asked

December 26th, 2005, 5:07 PM
The little Pichu went as far as he thought he had to go and said " Mom. Dad. Why did you have to leave me? " He said as he cried his little heart out. He didn't cry loudly, just sobbed quietly, hoping nobody could hear. " God. Please help my mom and dad find me eventually. Please " He said as he cried. When he was done praying, he walked back to the same sopt he left from.

December 27th, 2005, 5:43 AM
Julietta looked up, an Aron looked at her. "I...I...was forced to run away..." She sobbed slightly, using her leaves to try and wipe her tears.

December 27th, 2005, 5:56 AM
Name: nick
Pokmon : swablu
Appereance: just a plain swablu...with a red necklace
How You Lost Your Parents: they suddenly flew away and disapeared in the cluod's
Personality: calm, and friendly...but if you saw anything bout my parent's then your dead! i can't fly yet.

nick was watching as the cloud's pass by...."why did u leave me?...mom...dad...."
I floated over a few bushes and chrashed into a pichu. "ow srry, i really am..."
but i saw that the pichu's eyes where all wet "oops did i hurt you?!"

Omega Latios
December 27th, 2005, 9:31 AM
I And My Pichu, Friend Are Trying To Find Our Parents. Do You Come With Us?

December 27th, 2005, 9:59 AM
"yeah sure, but they flew away...and i can't fly...and you can't either, i see. you 'don't have wing's or something" i walked to pichu and gave him an oran berry.
"there that shall make the pain less. so when do we go?"
*a stantler jump over the bushes with a wounded tediurssa on his back*
" i think we must go soon" i said startled " i don't think this is a safe place for us without our parent's"

December 27th, 2005, 6:51 PM
" Umm, I'm fine. " Pichu said as he wiped his tears. " I'm not hurt physically. " he said as he gave back the oran berry.

December 28th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"I guess...." She sobbed again, turning towards the Aron more. "Julietta...is my...name."

December 29th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"uhm okay...." i said really unsure. * swallow's the oran berry*
"soooooo when do u....srry i mean we...go?" i asked.

Omega Latios
December 29th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"Nice To Meet You Julietta. My Name Is Shine. Let's Go Meet My Friend." Shine Said And Climbed Down. "Now Where Is Sikono?" Shine Said.

December 29th, 2005, 12:13 PM
She climbed down slowly, her body so used to tree bark it was almost like a second home. Her head was still lowered as she looked at the ground.

December 30th, 2005, 7:03 AM
" Here! " Sikono said as he plastered a grin on his face forcefully. " I dunno when were leaving. Should we look for more people? " Sikono asked the group around him.

Omega Latios
December 30th, 2005, 7:24 AM
"You Found More Lost Pokmon? That's Great! I Also Found This Bellsprout From That Tree. She's Name Is Julietta." Shine Said. "I Think We Should Go Now To Search Our Parents." Shine Said And Walked Deeper To The Forest.

December 30th, 2005, 8:13 AM
She followed as if following the orders of some strong force. Maybe she would find her parents, but she doubted for some reason that she would.

December 30th, 2005, 8:56 AM
"may the love for our parent's guide us to there position" i said sobbing.
*thinking*: " i really hope i'll find them..."
*still sadly looking up too the cloud's*
"sign" i said.
*Sikono noticed my action's.*

Omega Latios
December 30th, 2005, 9:04 AM
"Let's Go! It's Getting Late And We Must Build Shelter." I Said To Sikono And Swablu. I Walked Deeper To The Forest And Found Spot With No Trees. "Hmm...This Can Be Good Spot To Make A Shelter..." Suddenly Three Poochyenas Jumped Out Of Bush. They Looked Angry And They Were Ready To Attack. Poochyenas Jumped Towards Me And Used Bite. "Help..." Shine Said And Fainted.

December 30th, 2005, 9:58 AM
i fired too help
*i sang a song*
"and all poochy's are sleeping" i said

(p.s. that swablu's name = nick , k?)

December 31st, 2005, 4:27 PM
" that was close. " Sikono said as he sighed. " Hey. Lets go now, before the wake up. " Sikono then, walked into the brushes. " AHH!! " Sikono said as he ran out, screaming. " I saw 3 poochyennas walking towards here! " he screamed.

January 1st, 2006, 11:09 AM
On arrival, Julietta quickly tried to use her vines. She didn't know why she knew how to use them much, but she only knew it could save them from being hurt. {3 more are coming?}

Omega Latios
January 1st, 2006, 11:41 AM
Shine Tried To Stand Up And Use Take Down To One Of The Poochyenas. He Jumoed Towards One But It Jumped Out Of The Way.

January 2nd, 2006, 8:59 AM
The poocheyena's began to attack near her immediate area. She quickly pulled out vines for vine whip. Could she hit one at all?

Omega Latios
January 2nd, 2006, 9:04 AM
I Did Use Take Down To One Of The Poochyenas, And It Was Critical Hit. Poochyena Crashed Against Tree And Fainted. "Ugh...We Should Go Away...We Can't Win Them All..." Shine Said. Then I Saw When Julietta's Vine Whip Hit To One On The Poochyenas And It Fainted. "Or Perhaps We Can Win...Only One To Go..." Shine Said.

January 2nd, 2006, 12:14 PM
"should i sing him to sleep again?" i asked
" ok everybody cover your ears!" i yelled
* i sang a song and the poochy fell asleep again*
"and again i saved the day!" i whisper'd

Omega Latios
January 2nd, 2006, 12:19 PM
I Used Take Down To The Sleeping Poochyena And It Fainted. "Now We Have To Leave...This Place Is Dangerous." "Nick? Can You Fly And See, If There's Any Nice Places To Sleep?" Shine Said.

January 3rd, 2006, 5:22 AM
She was tired too, the vine whip attacks had taken a lot out of her body. She leaned towards the ground and waited for a place to be said as safe to sleep in.

January 3rd, 2006, 7:34 AM
"no i can't i haven't learned to fly yet" i said dissapointed
" maybe pichu can climb up that tree over there?"

January 5th, 2006, 1:36 PM
"Huh? I can climb trees... But what good would that do? " Pichu asked questioningly. He felt embarressed he ran away from the fight and the rest faught. He had a long way to go if he wanted to be stronger.

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2006, 1:23 AM
"Hm? Did You Hear That?" Shine Said And Walked To Deeper To The Forest. There Was An Lake. "Hey! Come Here!" Shine Said.

January 6th, 2006, 2:52 AM
"yay a lake!, let's go for a swim!" i said.
nick approached the shoreline, and was frightend by the figure in the water he suddenly saw.
"wait guys! i think something's in there!" i said scared.

January 6th, 2006, 4:41 AM
Julietta moved towards the water slowly, looking into the clear pond of water.

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2006, 4:53 AM
Shine Ran Towards The Lake. "Hmm...I Don't See Anything..." Shine Said. "Perhaps It Was An Gyarados But It's Gone Now..." Shine Said. "Well It's Getting Very Late. Let's Sleep Here." Shine Said, And Started To Sleep.

January 6th, 2006, 1:42 PM
Julietta took the chance to move her body towards the water soaking it up in her floral type body. Sleep slowly moved to creep onto her small form as she fell back.

January 6th, 2006, 2:17 PM
As the pokemon slept,
There was a sudden rumbling. There was a gigantic splash, and a scarred gyarados rose from the water. RWOAAARRRR!!! The four pokemon came out dodging the attacks, but no matter what the gyarados wouldn't faint. In a striking blow he fainted Sikono.

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2006, 2:23 PM
"Ungh... That Gyaraos Is Too Powerfull! I Don't Know Why It Attacked Us. Something Scared It. Now We Must Run Away." Shine Said And Picked Up Sikono.

January 6th, 2006, 2:31 PM
The gyarados was too quick. He went forward aput them in wrap with his extremely large body. There was a loud screech. Out of a bush appeared an odd sneasel. He leaped & slashed the gyarados, painfully the gyarados dropped them to the ground. (he is at the edge of the water)Before he got them he pushed them to safety. The gyarados roared with rage at the sneasel. He hissed back and the gyarados dissappeared. " Hmpth.. What was that? I'm Brutus." He said to the group.

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2006, 2:35 PM
"...I'm Shine. We Tried To Sleep But That Gyarados Attacked. Thanks For Saving Us..." Shine Said To Brutus.

January 6th, 2006, 2:47 PM
Yeah, whatever. Just try not to look so embrassing next time, ok? -_-;

NOT IN THE RPG:try not to take this seriously. it is becuase he is rude and a showoff. and a little mean.

Omega Latios
January 6th, 2006, 2:51 PM
"Hmph. Do Not Be So Mean. You Saved Our Lifes. Thanks" Shine Said. Shine Tackled At Sneasel And Hit.

January 7th, 2006, 2:42 PM
" Er. What happened? " Sikono said as he stood up. " Did i faint AGAIN? " Pichu said angrily. " Why do i always have to be the victim? Why am I so weak? " Pichu shouted. Then, he said " The next enemy I see, I'm not gonna faint again! " Pichu said.

January 8th, 2006, 9:30 AM
Have you ever felt like you were in a total daze even awake? Well, that was what Julietta felt like the entire time. "Oh...what happened?" Her roots were stun with a few bite marks, but the area looked much wetter than when she had been sleeping?

January 10th, 2006, 9:07 AM
"GREAT...i'm soaking wet, and stuck on a tree branch with a headache, thanks to that stupid gyarados!" nick said irritated....as he looked around, he saw a tree with many light's blinking in it, and a plain off gras before it.
" now that's better, a ..hopefully safer place for them to sleep..." nick said reliefed
" hey sneasel caracter, shut your trap, i need to say something!...." * bruce became a bit angry* " errrrr....anyway ...behind those bushes there a grass spot! and don't worry about me! i'll sleep on this branch!" nick said, screaming his guts out because he was talking to them from a very tall and a bit far place.

January 10th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Julietta felt her daze turn to sleep just as soon as she began to hear everything. She fell back asleep against the ground.

January 11th, 2006, 2:25 PM
Its Brutus, ok King of the whining? Brutus slid his foot forward like he was about to attack, but he was just fooling, Nick gulped, Brutus laughed. He took a closer look at that blink lighted tree, and was fascinated.

January 12th, 2006, 4:38 AM
Julietta could finally wake her body up, and shook her bulb head to make it permenant. She looked around at all the pokemon, just looking at the green grass.

January 12th, 2006, 11:41 AM
"ok that was scary, anyway...time to sleep now" nick lied down on the branch.with his wing's covered around his body like a blanket. "good night my friend's" nick whispered

January 13th, 2006, 4:59 PM
Well lets get to bed everyone. Its late. What are you guys doing anyways? Just traveling? No one answered all were asleep. Brutus sat up stiffly by the fire all night.

January 14th, 2006, 12:58 PM
As Sikono slept, he had a nightmare. He was running. Running from a big red light. He saw his parents, beside him. " Mom! Dad! Your alive! I'm soo glad. " Sikono said as he cried. Then, flames came from all directions except one, and the parents ran ahead, while the little pichu was left behind. "MOM? DAD? " the little pichu yelled as he got ingulfed in flames. The pichu, suddenly screamed when he awoke from his slumber, and then, without knowing it, gave out a huge jolt of electricity when screaming.

January 15th, 2006, 1:38 AM
*the jolt struck nick while sleeping*
"w.w.where d..d..did that came f..f..from?" nick asked shocked
nick was feeling weaker and he couldn't move, he was paralyzed by the thundershock.
"help! somebody help!" he screamed, wakin up a few pokemon in the forest.

January 21st, 2006, 9:40 AM
" Huh? " Sikono said drowsily. " I guess I had a bad dream. " he said as he looked at everyone, affected by the thundershock. " I'm sorry. " Sikono said as he bowed. " I have a paralyze heal in my bag somewhere. " Sikono said as he took off his blue bag made of leaves and some of his homemade paint, and took out a tiny bottle that had the label Paralyze heal, " This should last for everyone. I have more, since I usually shock myself and sometimes get paralyzed. But I guess I didn't this time ." the pichu said with a sweat drop coming down.

January 23rd, 2006, 2:20 PM
Julietta looked at the pikachu with a vacant stare. Her eyes looked almost nostalgic, as if seeing the fire again.

Omega Latios
January 23rd, 2006, 11:12 PM
Shine Woke Up And Shouted. " Oh No... Look!" Shine Looked To The Forest. He Saw When Many Pokemon In There Ran Away From Something. "They Are Running Away From Something... But What It Is?" Then I Saw Flames In Forest...

January 24th, 2006, 4:41 AM
{More Flames?} Her eyes turned towards the flames and looked at the images of her parents pushing her away. There was nothing she could do, right? Maybe she could just burn like her parents most likely did.

January 24th, 2006, 8:46 AM
nick saw the fire, to and he saw the cause: a bunch of magmar and magby where burning down the forest. " Guys!, it's a few magmar and magby making trouble!, there making the fire"
Nick floated down and almost landed untop of jullietta.
*you can hear in the distance: "maaaaagmaaar!"*