• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drink with me, to days gone by....:0

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
Years
  • More fanart!Aren't you proud 80

FxJSmooch.jpg

If I said they were lesbians, I bet the guys would be OMGHOT. But as it stands, you guys will have to grab yer balls and cry cause they're hot gay Frenchboys. :3 *awaits the 'ew thats disgusting' comments*

ViveLeRepublique.jpg

...yep. Vive le Gay Republique.

WickedCxJ.jpg

Combeferre as Glinda, the 'Good Must Be Innocent' Witch and Joly as Elphaba, The Wicked Hypochondriac of the West. :3

Surprise.jpg

Feuilly loves his Joly so much he'll take his hat off for him :0

OP_102.png

A little Oekaki Feuilly I did. Cause he's all 'OMG BLOOD ON THE BARRICADE, WUT?!?!/1' and he's wussing out. Even though he commands insurgents.

lol, with Courfeyrac being an ADD little twit, Feuilly being a pansy little wuss and Combeferre being a psycho gayboi who lusts over a Joly he can't have, WHAT WAS ENJOLRAS THINKING WHEN HE MADE THEM COMMANDERS?!

*cough* ...yes. Commentplz. :3

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • HOLY CRAP!!Iam the first =3And another HOLY CRAP!!cause I am a guy and I
    think there cool (I don't care if there "yaoi"pieces!I care for the art).There atontmy is good and I like the ooeaki too.10/10 =3

QuickDude

fishing guru
    Years
  • garrison - ONLY ONE THING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS!!! we're gonna get a couple of trucks down here and a couple of queers and were gonna have ourselves a *** DRAG!!!

man in audience - But, we dont hate homosexuals, we just dont want them getting married

garrison - Come on!! *** DRAG!

[audience disperses]

garrison - *** drag? anyone?

cool pics i guess.

im not gay. i like girls too much. funny thing tho, girls seem to like guys who can take one in the hiney.
    I noticed my girlfreind left me for one of those emo kids... kinda the same concept i guess.

Last edited:

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • QuickDude said:
    garrison - ONLY ONE THING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS!!! we're gonna get a couple of trucks down here and a couple of queers and were gonna have ourselves a *** DRAG!!!

man in audience - But, we dont hate homosexuals, we just dont want them getting married

garrison - Come on!! *** DRAG!

[audience disperses]

garrison - *** drag? anyone?

cool pics i guess.

im not gay

O....k.Your post made NO sense at all.-____-first off this is a art theard.
    You respond at his art and tell why its cool or not,not saying random garbell
    and saying "cool I guess" you post why.I said its cool cause of the attonamy.
    and why does it make you gay!?!​

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • xDDD OMFG,Phantom_Bugsy,you and your doodles <33 I totally adore your art XD The one with Vive Le Republique ish awesome ,3 and the oekaki is good too =33 Nice job XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Once again, you amaze me with your bold interest in yaoi. You are the coolest! Well, one of the coolest.
    Clair: OMG!!!! Hawt yaoi! Liza, let's do it!
    Liza: Uh, I'm a little busy playing barbies with Mary.
    Mary: OMGWTF! P_Bugsy! Wow! Now I want you to shove those pics in every homophobe's face ima! Because Bush just ******* *****.
    CC: Mary! We do NOT curse like that on the PokeCommunity!
    Mary: Sorry, Amanda.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Phantom_Bugsy said:
    If I said they were lesbians, I bet the guys would be OMGHOT. But as it stands, you guys will have to grab yer balls and cry cause they're hot gay Frenchboys. :3 *awaits the 'ew thats disgusting' comments*

Pwahaha, you are the greatest thing to hit this community.

QuickDude

fishing guru
    Years
  • yeah at first i was like "hmmm, this appears interesting at first... wait... ... wait, i ... think they are girls... wait *reads text* AHAAA YOU TRICKED ME!" you acually had me goin' there, mang. lollerskates

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
  • Phantom_Bugsy said:
    FxJSmooch.jpg

wow that picture is AMAZING and its good to see im not the only one that likes two hot guys making out :/ I love your shading i wish i could shade as good as you. Ive never seen anything like your art Phantom_Bugsy its addictive i hope you do some more art soon

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
  • Phantom_Bugsy said:
    Thanks! :3 I -do- have another couple of pieces I could share...but I think I'll make a new thread for them cause there's quite a few.

please could you share those pictures with us? i really want to see some more of your art

Back