• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night's Betrayal...Dusclops/Glalie

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
Years
  • Two new cards!

Dusclops
    Glalie

Filling up for my set EX Whispers from Beyond. As you can guess from the title, the set features mostly ghostly and nocturnal Pokemon. However, most cards follow a certain strategy - but you can already guess what it is right? Anyway, this set is not meant to be complete. I'll just complete key cards and that's it. I'm not going to illustrate every uncommon and common :). Give your comments!

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • Hmmm... Glalie's Icy Sweep is broken. Damage should be 10/20, and double-Water Energy cost. Absolute Zero should have "If Glalie has any Special Energy cards attached to it, [this attack does nothing/your opponent takes 2 Prize cards instead of 1]" and [1WWW] Energy cost.

Perfect cards, anyway! :)

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • Hmmm... Glalie's Icy Sweep is broken. Damage should be 10/20, and double-Water Energy cost. Absolute Zero should have "If Glalie has any Special Energy cards attached to it, [this attack does nothing/your opponent takes 2 Prize cards instead of 1]" and [1WWW] Energy cost.
    Glalie isn't broken. Plus, being Knocked Out is a good drawback for discarding the whole opponent's hand. Excellent cards. 9.5/10.

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • Maybe you're right about the second attack, but...

Stage 1, [1W] Energy cost, 30 damage, and HIGH possibilities of not being attacked the next turn (Magcargo, Holon Farmer, Pok?Dex etc.) are a bit too much, according to me.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Well, 2 more perfect cards. I don't know what to say about Glaie's second attack....

10/10 - Glalie
    10/10 - Dusclops (Looks better if it was holo)

Back