• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lacrossegypsy's Sprites

lacrossegypsy

Da Gypsy
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    ok well, now adays ive been seeing some really crappy sprites. so one day i decided to try a few sprites of my own. right now ill just be doing them for my own lesiure, but perhaps in the future i will do requests. so if u like what u see, start pleeding for requests.

Lacrossegypsy's Sprites
    this first one i call Lionel. <<<needs better name. it sorta is just a thunder lion, so if u have any name suggestions plz post em.

Lacrossegypsy's Sprites
    this one also needs help wiht the name. as of right now its known as Saberytha. Its like a Dark Sabertooth Tiger

Lacrossegypsy's Sprites
    this last one kinda sucks i know. but its called Goatosho, and its a sub-evolution to Mareep. To have mareep evolve in the game im creating i plan on making it so u have to feed mareep "shosho roots"

ya im also doing some trainer sprites, i might post them later but for now. i just wanted to show off this junk

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • u did a really good job on lionel but can i make a suggestion.. move its nose up acouple pixels or so. also, make its mane attached to the top of its head.. it looks like its got some sort of a wreath around its neck.. the ear on the left looks alittle wierd also.. buts its one of the best ideas I've seen in alittle while.. one last thing after reading the comments you put with it.. Lionel is an awesome name, dont change it..

lacrossegypsy

Da Gypsy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    alrighty thanks majinx24, that really helps. i took ur suggestions adn i made the changes, and personally now i think it looks better. thanks man
    Lacrossegypsy's Sprites

i also created this one

Lacrossegypsy's Sprites
    its an evolution to murkrow. i call it duskrow

Last edited:
    Back