• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • If you are looking for a non-formal, semi-plotless escape from your average RP, then please come in.​

The lounge is simply a place where RolePlay characters of all kinds come to relax. This means you may be a character from any RP that is currently on P.C., any other RolePlay site you attend, or is created on the spot.

In the lounge you may do basically whatever you like. There are bar-tenders, staff members, and just random people for you to socialize with, fight with, or whatever you please.

Setting: Downstairs in The Lounge there are only two rooms, but they are both very large.

There is the main room, which holds couches, chairs, stools, and such. The main room also includes Televisions and a wall of computers which are all conected to high-speed internet.

The Kitchen is simply there for anyone to go in and grab a snack, eat some lunch, or whatever. There is a well-sticked refrigerator that never seems to go empty no matter how much you eat, as well as cupboard filled with and junk food that you could think of, as well as health foods for the people who prefer it. There is a microwave which can be used for popcorn, or whatever, as wella s a stove for anything you can think up, or find to cook.

Upstairs in The Lounge there are many many small/medium rooms, all different in their own way. These rooms are yours to discover, explore, or to use to "have fun" with a "friend" of yours in... *wink* I hope you all have fun finding out the secrets that the rest hold.

There is a bathroom at the top of the stairs, this is the only room that I will tell you what it includes in the upstairs portion.

I will be many chracters throughout this, since it is pretty freelance I will just jump in with characters now and again to keep this interesting.

You may use the "normal entry sheet" or you may not use one at all, I don't mind what you do, as long as we know who your characer is, what they look like, and how they act. A good RolePlayer can do this through their first post, so that is why I do not require an entry form.

Do not wait for me to accept you, anyone may start at any time. The only things I require is grammar, the use of capitalization, and punctuation. If this is not used well, one of The Lounge's staff members will "ask you to leave."

I hope you all have fun!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    OOC: I'll come as my dragon.

Name: Nymbryxion
    Colors: Her main body is a bright, glittering, purely as red as red could be, with bright lime green tiger-stripes running the length of her body.
    Breath: She can breathe both fire and sleep gas.

Overall appearance: She's a tall, bright red, with green tiger-stripes, dragon with a glittering hide and massive red-and-green wings. Her long tail tends to drag behind her, and she has sort of the typical dragon head with a snout and a bit of an overbite. Her ears are frilly and webbed, and her eyes are a deep sapphire blue. Her neck is a little long, and she's a rather slim dragon. A small frill runs down from just behind her ears to the tip of her tail, where it spreads out into a "fan". Her wings are larger than those of most dragons, and she's rather tall for a dragon. Her long, muscled legs and wings indicate that she was made for running and flying.

Personality: The oldest of a hatching of six dragonets, Nymbryxion has always been bugged by younger brothers and sisters. Having put up with this for so long, she has become quite oblivious, so it can be hard at times to get her attention. She has a firey temper, is quick to anger, and can be a bit lazy but when someone or something she loves is in danger, she'll do anything she can to prevent tragedy. She's very strong and stubborn, and loves to argue (though she won't admit it.)
    On the other had, she's very kind and caring, and eager to talk. She also has a tendecy to go off on tangents...

Spying a veding machine, she walked over, quickly inserted a gold coin and pressed a button.
    CLANG! Out came a can of dragonfruit juice. She smiled, popped the lid, tilted back her head and began to slurp loudly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    "Ahhh..." Finishing the can of jiuce, she tossed it into a wastebasket, trotted over to the stairs and sat down.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    "Heh, everyone around here goes straight for the vending machines," Nymbryxion said with a smile as she turned and began to walk up the stairs.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • [OOC] Ok guys please make your posts have some content, I mean I want this to be simple, and un-formal, but if the RP has too short of posts, it turns people away form joining. Please try to add more description into your posts... Thank you... [/OOC]

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • (I'll join, though this would be better suited for a more...mature audience methinks. Simply because the majority of people are limited to very simple posts.)

Name: Clive Sinclaire
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male

Description: Tall, handsome, with shoulder-length dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He is rather muscular, and usually wears a long coat over a button down shirt and leather pants. Youthful looking.

Personality: Personable, but has a sercetive edge to him. Flirtatious, but comes off kinda grumpy.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Name: Fayt Rivers
    Species: Hedgebat (Hedgehog/Bat hybrid)
    Weapons: Twin long swords, one is water/ice element based and the other is fire/wind element based. He can fuse them into one quad-elemental sword.
    Personality: A major loner, he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants and is often found on the wrong side of the law. He is usually calm, and is full of self-confidence. When he has a goal, he does anything needed to suceed.

Appearence: A night black hedgebat with blood red colored eyes. There is a scar on his face, that reaches a bit below his nose. The style of his quills are like Shadow's, and half of each quill is ice blue colored. The attire is a black jacket, black belted pants, and black boots along with black fingerless gloves and black wrist bands. There is also a silver necklace he wears, which has a black gem on it (which is a Dark Chaos Emerald, he received from Azreal). He also has two black sheaths for his swords which are on both sides of him. He also has bat-like wings on him, the rest are hedgehog characteristics. His left ear is peirced as well.

Abilitys: Shadow Clone (this lets him create up to two copies of himself), Chaos Inferno, Chaos Tornado, Chaos Tsunami, and Chaos Thunder along with CControl (Chaos Control). The elemental attacks he doesn't need a Chaos Emerald, but the other ones he needs a Chaos Emerald (however the Dark Chaos Emerald he has works perfectly, and sometimes make the attacks more powerful when using the dark version of them). He has learned Chaos Rush, which lets him run at godspeed (MPH: ??? It is infinte) for about 10 seconds. Though due to a recent event, he limits himself to using Shadow Clone and Chaos Rush when the other ones are not needed.

History: Not much is known about his history, but this is what is known about him. At the age of 5, he was scamming and theifing so he could get easy money. Later on at the age of 9, he was caught red handed stealing a priceless jewel, and managed to escape. Even now, he still is a theif (who has now commited more type of crimes), but is known by more and feared by more. he currently is enrolled in Sonikuu Adcademy and caused quite alot of destruction there, once almost destroying all of the academy along with Station Square.

Fayt may seem overly powerful, but I'll limit his abilities to Shadow Clone and Chaos Rush.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • [OOC]I would really appreciate it if from here out anyone who would like to post in this thread would obey P.C.'s four line rule... I would appreciate it very much.[/OOC]

Jasper walked through the front doors of The Lounge, his long black hair swaying behind him. A dark pair of sunglasses were being worn. His eyes were invisible behind them. A silver cross earring was hanging from his left ear. He wore a black leather coat which was unbuttoned. Under it he wore a bright pink t-shirt. He walked in without looking at anyone else and sat himself down on the first couch he saw. He grabbed a remote from the stand and turned on the television.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    An anthromorpic hedgehog with a small bit of DNA from a bat known as Fayt stepped in. Appearing bored, he gone booted up a computer that appeared to be using either T1, or LAN as it's internet connection type. After ten to fifteen seconds, the computer started up and Fayt gone to connect to the internet, most likely to download something.

Now as long as Shadow doesn't find me, I should be safe here, Fayt thought, as he quickly entered the name of a site, using a new type of keyboard. It didn't use the qwert style used today in reality. The keys were set in alphabetical order. Supposedly, the older style was used to slow the user down, as if too much information was typed in a short period of time, several computer strangely had a glitch that would freeze the system, and would delete all data. Of course newer models had a newer type of keyboard, with the glitch gone now.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Clive sauntered into the Loungue, a ciggarrete hanging loosely from his lips.

He frowned and leaned against a wall, sighing and puffing out a cloud of smoke, lost in contempletation.

He shrugged to himself and headed for the kitchen, wondering if there was any alchohol...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Nymbryxion shrugged and stepped lightly back down the stairs, seeing that there was a new host of people in the room. She trotted over to the bar and sat down quickly, alomst falling off her stool.
    "Bartender! I'd like a glass of apple cider. Here," she said, tossing a gold coin neatly onto the counter in front of her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back