PDA

View Full Version : PokeCommunity Island

Pages : [1] 2

Latios Master
March 17th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I got an idea for this from a post I made in the thread about if you ever met a PC member. Well, it's like the book called Lord of the Flies if you ever read it. It's about where a plane crashes on a tropical island and many things happen. I don't want this thread to be like that book in the extremes, like the killing and stuff that happened in the book. I just want this one to be about where a bunch of PC members got on a plane and headed for a PC get-together and crashes on a tropical island, and the PC members still at home posting on PC have to figure out a way to save the rest of us who crashed. This is meant to have fun. Also, I wasn't sure if this is where this belongs. If it's in the wrong place, please move it.

This will start with PC members boarding on the plane...

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Hmm.....who votes I should go?
Scott should defenitely hehe.....

Hmm, seeing as how I know what would happen to me if I boarded the plane, makes things a little hareder to decide hehe...

I like this idea!......minus all the bad stuff from The Lord of the Flies of course!

Kayleigh
March 18th, 2004, 10:42 AM
I like the idea! ^_^ Lol, this'll be fun. I'd like to be one of the people who board the plane in the role play too.

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 10:49 AM
It'll almost be like a PC survivor! That would be interesting!
Hehe...

Raichu Master
March 18th, 2004, 11:08 AM
That's what I was going to saw! This is sort of like survivor. I like this idea, I might want to be on the plane.

Thunder
March 18th, 2004, 03:04 PM
ill join heh this gonna be good

Blaine
March 18th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Oooh! Plane crash! Fun... I shalt join! n.n

Rated R Superstar
March 18th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I'll join,AND NO ONE VOTE ME OFF!!!! :badsmile: *looks at Ted turner* Ted:IT WASN't ME!!!! >_<

paige pelletier
March 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
me too me too!!!! I will make peace with the coconuts!

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Oooh...perhaps I shall join.I, yes, me! The Wicked Meep of Wierdness!Ahoy there coconuts!*Makes a peace sign*

usami
March 23rd, 2004, 04:41 PM
I'm joining this sounds so fun ^_^.

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 04:55 PM
Yess goooood.....Coconuts!Join my army of cute, lil' evil things now!Muhaahaha!!!

Miyu-chan
March 24th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I'm joining in too! Whee! When will it'll start? n_n;

Kayleigh
March 24th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I don't know! ^_^ Umm... Should we give profiles of ourselves, before the role play starts?

ScArLetSkye
March 24th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Kayleigh, er, what do you mean by profiles?

Kayleigh
March 24th, 2004, 05:21 PM
You know... It's an RPG, so you've got to have a character. You can make like a profile telling their name, age, appearance, etc. =D

lighterhead2001
March 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
ok i want to be on the plane

ScArLetSkye
March 25th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Okay....2morrow, gotta go 2 bed...

Latios Master
May 1st, 2004, 07:53 PM
*cough* I hope it's ok to revive this. I forgot all about it. x.x

Ok, so, does anyone else want to join?

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 07:59 PM
Yeah I do. This is gonna be great with out the violence and the talking pig head... Or maybe that pig should be in the Rp....

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 08:41 AM
Lol, well, I'm ready. I'll go ahead and do my profile.

Name: Kayleigh
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel (Mostly green, with a little bit of light brown in them.)
Height: 5'6

You'll find out about her personality later. ^_^;

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 11:39 AM
Ok, I'll join, but I'll make up a name for myself, well, it's my Role-Playing name actually, but whatever :P

Name-Zeth
Age-13
Hair-Gray with some white highlights (Don't ask)
Eyes-Slate
Clothes-Just wears some shorts and a shirt from AE

Well, some of the stuff I made up, but I'll sole play as if it were me. Well, when are we going to start?

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Jesus Freak Josh
May 2nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
Sounds like fun! :) :) :)

Name-Batesy
Age-12
Hair-Brown
Eyes-Blue
Clothes-Wears black shirts and shorts with a purple hat with the word "Kidsong" on it.

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 02:12 PM
Oh... Hmm, I forgot to describe my character's outfit. lol. Well, if we're stranded on an island then she's going to look like Tarzan's wife, Jane, after a few days. >_> But, right now, her outfit will be a pleated skirt and a blouse, I guess. Her hair is tied back in a loose ponytail with a black ribbon. It has a little bow on it. ^_^ (I had to add something cute~)

Now, when do we start?

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 02:36 PM
Eh, I guess we should start now, we've been waiting long enough ^^''

Zeth approached the plane, and as he stepped in, he was startled at the sheer elegancy of it. He looked over at his ticket, and after walking a little down the aisle, he found his designated seat, and sat down. He wondered who was going to be sitting next to him...

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Kayleigh ran through the airport, dodging every person that she passed, and unfortunately, there were a lot.
Ehh, I'm going to be late! she thought as she skidded to a halt, right in front of the entrance to her plane.
"There you go!" she said as she handed her ticket to a lady accepting boarding passes. She quickly walked towards the entrance. She stepped in, and looked around in awe.
"Ohh, it's so beautiful," she said to herself as she walked through the aisle, searching for her seat.
"Number... 23," she muttered, once again, to herself.
"Where is that?"

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 03:04 PM
As the plane was beginning to fill up with more people, Zeth noticed that no one had occupied the seat next to him. That was ok, he didn't feel like talking to anyone right now, but if someone did come and got the seat next to him, he didn't have much of a problem with it.
He gazed outside the window, wondering when the plane would take off, but also admiring the giant airport, and all of the planes getting ready to go to their destination; others getting to their destinations

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 03:14 PM
Kayleigh finally found her seat. It was in the middle area of the plane. She glanced down to see the person that she would sit next to; a boy, with... grey hair?
She blinked for a second, and then smiled.
"Hi," she said, politely. She then quickly sat down next to him, setting her bag under her seat.

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Eh, hello, I'm Zeth, and you are?"
He noticed her looking at his hair, so he tried to explain it to her.
"If you're wondering about my hair, I didn't dye it or anything, it's natural. I'm not an old man or anything, but my hair's always been this way, so don't be freaked out by it or anything."

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Okay," she replied, laughing. "I've just never seen hair like that on a younger person. And I'm Kayleigh. Nice to meet you!" she said, extending a hand to shake his.

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Yea, it is kind of odd isn't it, some people call me a freak, but blaming me is blaming God.Nice to meet you Kayleigh."
He shook her hand, noticing the smile on her face.

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
"I don't think it's freaky, I've just never seen it before. I think it looks pretty cool! Anyways, where are you planning to go whenever we arrive at our destination?" Kayleigh asked, glancing back towards the aisle to see how many people were left to board the plane.

((Where are we going? o_o))

Imakuni?
May 2nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
(Imakuni? wakes up) Huh where am i? o im in the cago hold or the plane. Whoa! i gotta quit sleeping on the job...

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
((I have no clue, let's say we're going to Hawaii or the Bahamas, but we're going to crash land either way lol))
"Heh, thanks, I guess my hair's kind of cool, makes me more unique than others. Well, when we get there, I guess I'll just stay at a hotel and relax, maybe play some sports. What about you?"

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
((Okay, lol.))

"Relax, of course! I'm glad to finally be able to go on vacation. I've been so busy at home, so it's nice," she replied.

DragonTrainer
May 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
"Yea, going on a vacation's nice, it's good to get away from it all. Ah, the plane's taking off, it's about time."
The plane let out a roar as the engines started to work, and it took off in the air,

Jesus Freak Josh
May 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
OOC: I am posting in 1st person

BIC:
I approached the plane. It was cool!
I handed in my ticket, boarded, and sat down at the front in first class!

Kayleigh
May 3rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
"Ah, wow!" Kayleigh said as she peered out the window. "I love riding in planes."

((... I don't know how my character is going to talk to you, Batesy, lol.))

DragonTrainer
May 3rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
"Planes are ok, except if they crash, but that's not going to happen, it doesn't ever really happen, so I'm not too worried about that."
Zeth looked out the window, but nothing really interested him, plane rides in themselves weren't too peculiar to him.

Latios Master
May 3rd, 2004, 09:07 PM
Then all of a sudden a boy that was wearing navy blue cargo pants, a navy blue sweatshirt, and a black cap that had brown hair and blue eyes, and was about 5'6"-5'8", came on board. He was carrying with him a dark green backpack that was stuffed with stuff came onboard. He walked through the isles until he found his seat behind Kayleigh and Zeth. Then he grabbed a GBASP with Pokemon Ruby out of his backpack and started to play it. He then looked up and saw the two kids in the seat in front of him starring at him. He put his game away and said "Hello, my name is Keith, but you probably know me better as Latios Master from PC. I guess I'm in charge of this flight. We are going to Florida."

Jesus Freak Josh
May 3rd, 2004, 11:19 PM
I decided to look around. Soon, I got to two boys and a girl.
"Hi!" I said. "I'm Batesy! The one you'd know at PC!"

DragonTrainer
May 4th, 2004, 01:46 PM
((Just so ya'll know, Zeth isn't my real name))
"Oh well, hey guys, ya'll probably know me as DT from PC. Florida sounds kind of cool, I've always wanted to go there, just to relax and stuff. It'll probably be fun."

Jesus Freak Josh
May 4th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"Yeah your right!" I replied.

Kayleigh
May 4th, 2004, 03:16 PM
((Hmm, so we're acting like we know each other on PC? ^_^; Okay!))

"I'm Kayleigh!" Kayleigh replied, smiling and waving. "I go to the PokCommunity, also."

Miyu-chan
May 4th, 2004, 08:07 PM
((Oh my... the plane is boarding already? o_o"))
---Profile---
Name - Evelina (my real life name...)
Age - 15 (looks like 13 though...)
Height - 5"2
Wears - A yellow T shirt, with a light jacket. Also wears blue jeans. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail. Looks chinese, wears glasses.
------
"Oh my god..." Evelina said to no one in paticular, looking around the airport. It was her first time to go on a trip by herself, she was actually quite surprised that her mom allowed her to go.
"Passenger 156 on flight 5925, please board at once..."
"Oh my god, that's me!" she exclamed, and took off. Cluching her suitcase, she weaved in and out of the swarm of people.
Panting, she finally reached the departure gate.
"Can I see your boarding pass?" the flight attendent said.
Evelina nodded and gave her her pass.
"Ok, enjoy your flight, and have a nice trip." she said smiling.

"Where's my seat...Where's my seat..." she mumbled to herself. She found it. It was the middle aisle, next to three young people looking around her age, two guys and a boy. They seemed to have some conversation going on.
"Excuse me..." Evelina mumbled.
But while she was passing by, she heard the girl say, "I'm Kayleigh! I go to the PokCommunity, also."
Kayleigh? Pokecommunity?" Before she could hold back her toungue, Evelina blurted out, "I go to the Pokemon Community too!"

She felt the three glances of them on her.
Oops?

DragonTrainer
May 5th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"Well, hello there, I got to PC as well, my name's Zeth, but I go by DragonTrainer or DT at PC, whatever you prefer."
The teenager sitting by Kayleigh looked at her with his slate colored eyes, while his gray hair with some white highlights came over his eyes. He moved his hair fromh his face, and watched the girl take her seat

Kayleigh
May 5th, 2004, 04:36 PM
((Whoo-hoo! Miyu-chan! ^_^ Finally, a girl is posting.))

Kayleigh glanced up as soon as she heard the girl say that, and a smile appeared on her face.
"Evelina!" she shouted excitedly, not really caring if any of the other passengers could hear her.
"I recognize you now, because you posted your picture! Wow, what are you doing here?"

((It feels so funny saying that in an RP, lol. And also... Florida really doesn't have any islands. o_o; And Hawaii has very many little ones around the main islands, so if we're going to crash on an island, wouldn't it make more sense to crash somewhere like that? Out in the middle of the ocean?))

DragonTrainer
May 5th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Evelina.... ah, evelina, I know who it is, how do you do?"
Zeth, now realizing who this young girl was, was excited about her, he had always loved being her friend, now it was too much. His slate hair got in his way again, and once again he moved it off.

Miyu-chan
May 5th, 2004, 04:59 PM
((How about we crash in the Bermuda Triangle? ^^; That'll be interesting...))
Evelina blushed, and smiled brightly. "I'm surprised that you actually remember me..." She adjusted her glasses.
"I going on a trip to visit my aunt, by myself... Silver_Charizard wasn't able to come..." she said sadly. Her brother usually always went along with her on trips...
"But it sure is strange, meeting all of you on the plane!" She said in a cheerful way. "It's so cool to meet you guys and girls!"

Kayleigh
May 5th, 2004, 05:05 PM
((Lol, nice idea.))

"Ohh, well, maybe he can come next time," Kayleigh replied. "And I know, it's so funny that all of us ended up being on the same plane."
She quickly noticed that Evelina was still standing in the aisle, so she said, "You may sit by us if you like; This seat is free!" she said, pointing at the one beside her.

DragonTrainer
May 5th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Zeth glanced over at the two girls, and seeing they were enjoying themselves, and got his headphones out, and listened to some music. Luckily, he had brought some of his own music, and after putting a particular CD in, he turned it on, and was engulfed in his own mind.

Miyu-chan
May 5th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"Thanks!" Evelina replied happily. She put her suitcase in the upper compartment, and slung her bag ever her shoulder. "So...where are you going?" she asked while sitting down on the seat.

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 5th, 2004, 05:46 PM
---
NEW CHARACTER ANALYSIS
---
Name: Chrystie
Appearance: Black, wavy hair down to mid-back and has glossy, green eyes; wears silver hoop earrings and a chain necklace that has a charm that resembles a cascade badge; light pink boat-neck sweater, black skirt, and pink high-heeled shoes with little bows on the side. (Think: Hilary Duff shoes, lol)
Personality: Short-tempered if annoyed, but all-around a bubbly person.
Height: 5'4"...if in high shoes, 5'8"

((Are you happy now, Kayleigh, lol?! O_o))

The plane was just about to end boarding when a frantic looking girl tripped as she briskly walked inside the cabin; her arms were bearing three, heavy carry-on bags. "OW!" she mutter in pain as she fought off all of the stewardesses trying to help her up, "I'm fine! I'm fine! It's just too stressful trying to travel in style is all..." The people silently waiting in their seats still continued to stare at this eccentric, but even more so clumsy, girl.

"Now to find my seat!" She thought, but immediately forgot the information she needed was on her ticket that she buried in one of her bags after showing it to the clerk. She sighed, "Ugh, forget it...I'll just find an empty seat...it's not like anyone else is crazy enough to get on this plane at the last minute..." And so, she walked down the aisle as carefully as she could in hopes of finding a vacant seat--hopefully someone she could chat with to make the flight go by quickly.

100marios
May 5th, 2004, 08:45 PM
(Seeing as how we're all ending up in the same place anyway, I thought I'd try a little.....different approach.)

Name: Jordan
Height: 5'9 (Haha, Chrystie!)
Appearance: Very dark brown hair, hazel eyes, slight tan.
Wearing: (currently) Dark green hawaiin themed trunks, a white shirt, Nevados strap sandals, and a black pair of glasses on his head.
Personality: A bit of a daydreamer......more soon!

Oh, a fine way to spend my Summer Vacation, Jordan thought, as he poked his pick into a nearby sprite can, which was crushed under the feet of many tourists as they sprinted down the hot sandy beach towards the cool water at the ocean shore.
So I realized I didn't have enough money to pay for that all-you-can-eat-buffet, after, I finished. So what? People do it all the time!
"But this.....is cruel and unusual punishment!" Jordan exclaimed, and he stabbed his pick into the sands beneath him, causing the sprite can to move further up along the stick.
"I mean, the atmosphere is nice and all: a hot sandy beach. What else would someone want on such a fine summer day? It's a shame I can't live around this area," Jordan sighed, as a cool wind came rushing by his face, making his hair dance wildly about him. "It's like a tropical paradise!"

"I would love to be a lifeguard! They get to actually enjoy this paradise everyday! Not to mention, they get to be heroes and gain the respect of all the people around them.....and they get a really high chair!" Quickly, he grabbed two soda cans from his bag, and pretended to use them as binoculars, as if he were searching the beach for victims who were either drowning, being attacked by sharks, or....looked just like Mr. Fettuchini, the owner of the restaurant, which he was, unfortunately, looking up at now.
"Uh, hello Mr.Fettuchini," he managed to say, and lowered the cans slowly back in the bag in embarrassment.
"What do you a-think you are-a doing?" Mr. Fettuchinii replied in frustration. "I leave you to pick up trash, and you-a make-a silly show! Get back to work! I want to-a see my part of the beach crystal-a clear! If it isn't clean in the next thirty minutes, I'm-a gonna make you clean my cousin's too! Mr. Spaghetti! Now get back to work, you-a little freeloader!" And with that, he trudged back towards his restaurant.
"Yes, ma'am." Jordan sneered, when he realized that Mr. Fettuchini was too far away to hear him.

Well, there's my beginning. Don't worry, I have plans hehe...

Jesus Freak Josh
May 5th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I picked up my luggage and moved to where Kayleigh and everyone else was and sat across from Kayleigh.

Flaming Torchic
May 6th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Awesome, can I please join this? Well, since everyone else is just signing up and then starting, I guess I will too...

Name: Nick
Appearance: He has brown hair that is short but very thick. He wears a flack t-shirt with a black ****ies jacket over top, and has blue jeans. He has a watch on his left wrist, and has an mp3 player in his pocket and keeps the microphones around his neck when he isn't listening to it.
Personality: Is usually quiet, but is a good conversationalist with people that he knows. If he sees someone who needs help, he does his best to aid them.
Height: 5'10"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I must make this plane, I refuse to miss this plane!" I said as I dashed through the airport, desperately looking for which door to go through to take me to the plane. "Ok, well it says here on my ticket that I am supposed to go on plain A-17" I said as I shot my head up looking for the door that matched these numbers, "ah, there it is!" I thought while I quickly ran over there, dragging my luggage with me.

"May I see your ticket please?" the lady said, "here you go" I said as I handed it over to her while taking the time to regain my breath. "Ok, you may go, but please hurry, as it is supposed to lift off very soon" she said as she moved out of the way to let me pass. With that, I ran through the door and continued to run through the hallway that lead to the airplane. "Yes, I made it!" I accidently said out loud as I hopped on, but with that people started to give me an odd look. "Uhh...didn't want my ticket to go to waste" I said, trying to cover my happiness.

"Well, since I'm here, I might as well find a seat" I murmured as I dragged my tired body through the plane looking for an available seat. "Come on, there must be atleast one empty space!" he though as he looked from left and right to see a person sitting in each and every one of them, except for one. "Darn, I was hoping to get a whole row to myself, oh well, that's what I get for not packing until the last minute." He said as he went over to sit down.

When I got to the seat, I saw that the person occupying the one beside it was a girl who had black hair, then I sat down without a word. "Alright Nick, this is where your social skills that your mother taught you comes into play" I thought. "Uhh...hi" I blatantly said to the girl, hoping didn't sound too stupid.

((Sorry, I will be in 3rd person in my next post, as 1st person is confusing @_@))

Kayleigh
May 6th, 2004, 02:35 PM
((Yay! Hi Chrystie, Jordan, and Nick! ^_^ Thanks for joining! And Jordan, did you know that we were going to crash in a plane on a deserted island, lol?))

"I will be going to Hawaii for vacation," Kayleigh replied to Evelina. She glanced towards the aisle to see another familiar face.
"CHRYSTIE?" she shouted, now really getting confused. "It's Kayleigh! From the PokCommunity! Oh my gosh, I can't believe this... What are you doing here?"

((I... guess we all know each other if we've posted our pictures. o_O; Or, do you all want to do it differently, like we don't know each other? Might be more interesting, but I don't really care!))

100marios
May 6th, 2004, 02:57 PM
((Yay! Hi Chrystie, Jordan, and Nick! ^_^ Thanks for joining! And Jordan, did you know that we were going to crash in a plane on a deserted island, lol?))

"I will be going to Hawaii for vacation," Kayleigh replied to Evelina. She glanced towards the aisle to see another familiar face.
"CHRYSTIE?" she shouted, now really getting confused. "It's Kayleigh! From the PokCommunity! Oh my gosh, I can't believe this... What are you doing here?"

((I... guess we all know each other if we've posted our pictures. o_O; Or, do you all want to do it differently, like we don't know each other? Might be more interesting, but I don't really care!))
I know.....but I wanted to try something a little different. (Don't worry, I'll still be lost on the deserted island with the rest of you hehe) Like I said, I have plans! Once the plane crashes, you'll see what I do!

I think it would make for a better story if we just met. Sounds more entertaining in my opinion!

Latios Master
May 6th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"It is so cool that we all have been able to meet together in real life. And going on vacation sounds like the perfect thing to do. Well, it looks like we should be taking off very soon. It's really cool that we can watch movies too. Hmmm... how about we watch LOTR: ROTK? Oh, wait... it's not out yet. Oh, well. Anyone else have any ideas?"

*At that moment Tellitubbies(sp?) comes on*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Miyu-chan
May 6th, 2004, 07:23 PM
"Uhh...hi" he said to the black-haired girl. ((Um... are you talking to me, or Sayuri? n_n We both have black hair. ;D))
Evelina looked to see who Kayleigh was shocked to see. "Wow! Sayuri no Hoshi, or Chrystie!" she said happily, "Glad to meet you!"
She turned around as she heard a shriek. She looked to see strange baby-people and a weird sun on the screen that she reconized as teletubbies.
This will be a long flight... she thought, shaking her head.
((When are we going to carsh, by the way? n_n))

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 7th, 2004, 11:00 AM
((*sighs and looks at Jordan* No one cares about your ideas, DORK, lol.))

The girl now known as Chrystie, or Sayuri no Hoshi to some, grunted as she finally stuffed all of her carry-ons into the congested compartment; she blew a loose strand of her raven hair away from her eyes as she heard voices calling out her name, "Oh no, I'm so exhausted that I'm hearing voices now...there can't be people I know on this flight...they would've at least told me!"

She turned around to see Evelina and Kayleigh waving right in her face. "OH! Jeez, I'm just a tad slow...nice to meet you two here! Small world, huh?" Chrystie said as she sat down in a seat in front of Kayleigh. "Well, I'm going to Hawaii for my vacation...and I take it you both are too since we're on the same plane...! I can't wait!" She smiled excitedly and wondered what Evelina was shaking her head at...

((Oh man, this is crazy, lol. O_o))

DragonTrainer
May 7th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Zeth, still listening to his CD player, looked over at all the new people, and once again moved out his slate hair out of his face. He didn't feel like meeting any new people right now, so turning on his favorite song on the CD player, he looked over outside the window and saw some turbulent winds, and it sure seemed cloudy outside.
"I sure hope there's no troubles in this plane..." He though to himself.

Jesus Freak Josh
May 7th, 2004, 01:49 PM
The waitress walked passed Zeth.
"Please do not use electronics on the plane!" She said.

DragonTrainer
May 7th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Zeth saw a waitress looking over at the waitress, and took off his headphones.
"Whatever, I just don't see how we can't listen to music on the airplane when ya'll are the ones providing the headphones."

The Evil One
May 8th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Name: Kyle
Appearance: Godly XD. Tall, with brown hair and eyes...errm...that's it...he wears clothes as well.
Personality: Keeps to himself and keeps away from people. If he does talk to people, he suddenly becomes incredibly funny
Height: 6'
- - - - - - - -

Kyle was sitting at the back of the plane, scared out of his wits. He hated flying. Luckily it was only once, then he'd get to a new home in Hawaii. Sun, sea, sand...what more could you ask for?

"A less scary way to get there," Kyle mused.

The waitress walked over. "Sir, would you like your inflight meal now?"

"No thank you," Kyle replied. He settled back into the chair. That was when he noticed the people talking about PC.

"Blah..." he said. "If they want to talk to me, they can come to me."

Kayleigh
May 9th, 2004, 08:36 AM
((Okay, well... I guess we have to know each other now. It would be confusing if we didn't, since everyone has introduced themselves.))

Kayleigh looked up at Chrystie and nodded.
"I know... It will be fun," she replied. She glanced out the window, looking down at the men preparing the plane for takeoff.
"Well, it looks like we're about to leave!" She held on to one of the straps of her bag, just so it wouldn't slide back whenever the plane lifted off.

Miyu-chan
May 9th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"I hope gum is allowed in this flight..." Evelina said to herself as she opened up a packet of trident. She unwrapped one piece and popped it into her mouth, chewing as hard & fast as she can.
"Hey, do you guys want some?" she offered the packet of gum to them. "I find that it lessens the pressure in your ears when the go "pop"." she said.

DragonTrainer
May 9th, 2004, 05:49 PM
As his hair once again got in his face, Zeth started to get annoyed by this.
"I really should get a haircut soon..." He mumbled to himself as he accepted Evelina's offer for some gum.
He popped the gum into his mouth, biting it almost instantly. The flavor rushed through his mouth, and he was hoping it would linger around for some time, he loved to chew gum.

BulbasoarBaby
May 10th, 2004, 07:24 AM
OoOo! Can I please join? Also, are we going to have like pokemon w/ us or sumtin? J/W!

Name: Paige
Height: 5'6''
Personality: Can be very loud and crazy at times. Often makes bad choices bcuz of her lack of patience. She's sweet tho, and always looking for a challenge. Her weakness is her foolishness.
Pokemon (if we have 'em): Garafarig

Kayleigh
May 10th, 2004, 07:11 PM
((Of course you may join! And well, this is more about us getting to meet in real-life, so we don't have Pokmon.))

"Ohh, sure," Kayleigh replied, taking a piece of Evelina's gum. "Thank you!"
She unwrapped the gum, set it in her mouth, and then opened her bag while she started to chew.
"Nice flavor; my favorite," she said, taking out a drawing pad. She took out a pen from the front pocket, and began to draw.
"I'm just a bit bored, so don't mind me," she said, giggling. "Though, I'll still talk to you all. Drawing just helps the time pass by whenever I'm going to be sitting in one spot for a while."

Latios Master
May 10th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"Thanks for the gum!", I said as I put a peice of Evelina's gum in my mouth. I started to chew it as I looked out my window at the people preparing the plane for take off. "This should be lots of fun. What are your guys plans when we get to Florida? I want to go to the beach. I've never been to a beach any farther south than Virginia Beach. I sure hope I don't get sunburn like I did there. I brought with sunscreen if anyone needs it."

BulbasoarBaby
May 11th, 2004, 07:58 AM
I'm sprinting desperatly towards the plane, carrying three suitcases.
"Wait!" I cry. I reach it just in time and board the plane, looking around for a place to sit.
"Hey everyone!"

Kayleigh
May 11th, 2004, 08:19 AM
((We're going to Hawaii, Latios Master. There are islands around there... Florida doesn't have any islands, lol. And plus, anywhere where we would land there would most likely have people somewhere nearby, and we're going to land on a deserted island.))

"Ah, good," Kayleigh said, glancing over at him. "I brought several things like that, if anyone ends up needing anything."
She started to go back to drawing, but heard someone shout something. She looked up to see a young girl about her age walking through the aisle and greeting everyone.
"Uh, hi!" Kayleigh replied, waving.

BulbasoarBaby
May 11th, 2004, 08:34 AM
"hey! Is this seat taken?" *sits down beside her and glances at her drawing* "Wow! Ur really good!"

Kayleigh
May 11th, 2004, 09:06 AM
((Lol, you just sat on either Evelina or Zeth. XD))

"Ohh, thank you!" Kayleigh replied, smiling and blushing in embarrassment.
"But, um, you're sitting on my friend."

BulbasoarBaby
May 11th, 2004, 09:09 AM
"OMG!" LoL! *stands up immedietly and apologizes* Oops....lol! *grabs an EMPTY seat and starts to chat* How long is this flight anyways? *checks wrist watch*

(r we already in the air?)

The Evil One
May 11th, 2004, 11:59 AM
(dunno)

Kyle was getting bored and lonely. But he didn't want to attract attention yet. It would only lead to trouble.

"Bah," he mumbled, before taking out his Game Boy Advance.

"Sir, electronic equipment are not allowed on board."

"But how do they film those Airport shows then?"

The stewardess paused, before saying "Sorry sir, please continue," and hurried off.

Kyle sighed, and took his medication bottle out. "Prozac, 2 pills. Bah," he said, before taking out two pills and popping themin his mouth one after the other.

"Much better."

BulbasoarBaby
May 11th, 2004, 02:22 PM
*notices kyle's lonely stare and gestures to him* Hey! Wanna sit down?

The Evil One
May 12th, 2004, 09:45 AM
"Ah, darn! They noticed me!" Kyle thought inwardly. He plastered on a fake smile and walked over.

"Please sir, we are about to take off. Please return to your seat!" the stewardess said.

"Argh!" he said, while thinking "Yay! I can stay here till the plane takes off!"

*seeing as the plane hasn't taken off let, it does now! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!*

BulbasoarBaby
May 12th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Hey! *kyle sits down* *sum1's voice over speaker* please fasten ur seatbelts while we take off* *grips armrests* Ugh..I hate flying..lol! *closes eyes while the plane leaves the ground*

Kayleigh
May 12th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Kayleigh laughed and nodded.
"I'm sure it's okay!" she said. She quickly noticed that the plane was starting to move, and she looked out the window.
"Wow..." she said. "It's moving now! Finally!"

22sa
May 13th, 2004, 03:28 PM
(Out of nowhere.... http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif lol, I want to join to! So we're writing in past tense, anything else I need to know?)

Name: Tom
Hair color: Black, energetic hair that sticks up every morning.
Eye color: Dark brown
Height: 5'9
Wears: Long sleeve bright blue shirt, black shorts, and running shoes. Black jacket.
Supplies: Sunglasses, mini toothbrush and toothpaste, more cloth, world's smallest CD walkman along with 25 CDs, sunscreen, Trident gum, anti-persprint, shampoo and body wash, water bottle, hair-styling gel, neon flashlight, a bunch of maps, digital camera, and a small notebook.

A trip to Japan.... I'm totally ready! thought Tom, smiling as he enjoyed the post-modern look of the airport. But I'm all alone... no! I'll pretend I don't know that. Who knows... who cares, I don't remember a thing! Nothing's behind me! Nothing.... to... lose.
Tom gave his pass to the flight attendent and moved on through the entrances, he was one of the last ones to get in line...
Astonishing, Tom thought, smiling the whole time as he entered the plane and made his way to seat number 44. He tried his best to give awareness to his surroundings. People were still getting seated, some were blocking the passage way because they were putting their stuff upstairs! There were cute girls on the plane too! I wonder, the cute girls of Japan... =D Is there anything else in this world beside girls!?! Noo!! Well yes, actually, but no not now!!! Yupiee! Doh, girls, the most beautiful thing in the world.
Tom fond his not-so-exotic window seat near the back. A thought suddenly occured to him... Who were they? he got up slightly from his seat and looked at a group of young people in the middle aisle on the other side, and sat back down. They looked happy, talking to each other, and they seemed friendly.
Tom was digging up his CD walkman... but paused.
Did they say, Pokemon? XD. How rare! He noticed he was blushing and smiling again, he thought about those girls there... Kawaii!! ^^; Attractive girls plus Pokemon! Hardly anything in this world could be better then this for Tom. He put on his earphones and listened to a Japanese song called "Kimi Sae Ireba," it's from one of his Love Hina soundtracks he brought, but he could hardly understand a word of it. The thought of PokeCommunity surfaced in his mind as the plane started to move, it was a forum he'd been posting on, under the alias 22sa.
They were chewing gum over there... Tom thought. With a shrug & innocent look he placed a piece in his mouth too, and he exprienced a good burst of cherry flavour in his mouth!

(This is my first time Role Playing!!)

Miyu-chan
May 13th, 2004, 08:51 PM
((You're really good, 22sa, I mean it. xD))
Evelina noticed a guy about her age, and way taller then her. (I just found out that I'm 5'0 T-T) He was smiling towards their was. Evelina sorta smiled back, and turned quickly away, seeing that the plane was moving. She started chewing her gum really, really, hard. And she started watching the boring safety video that was the same on every single flight.
This is useless, I've been on a plane, like 10 times. And I'm still alive. she thought to herself. But she still watched the movie, paying attention.

The Evil One
May 14th, 2004, 10:27 AM
While the video was going on, Kyle had already fallen asleep.

"ZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

BulbasoarBaby
May 14th, 2004, 11:05 AM
*the snoring of kyle keeps me awake* (tehehe...lol) *the planes in the air and I loosen up finally* *takes a look around the plane, finding most all of them watching the safety video* * I keep looking for sum1 to talk w/* I'm soo bored! LoL! *grabs a pokemon magazine from backpack and starts reading* Hum di dum. *hums softly to myself*

Kayleigh
May 14th, 2004, 01:26 PM
((Yeah, 22sa. You are really good at roleplaying! ^_^))

Kayleigh noticed Evelina looking back, and so she did the same. As she glanced back, she noticed a young boy, about their age, looking over at them. She kind of felt a little nervous, but she smiled and quickly turned back around.
"Well," she said, chewing her gum even harder. "How long is this flight supposed to be, anyway?"
She looked over at Zeth, who was being awfully quiet.
"Are you still with us, or have you passed out from having to listen to the boring safety video, too?"

22sa
May 15th, 2004, 06:51 PM
((^She just told everybody how to be a genius... XD, welcome, Carol.

*is in a weird mood*

*eh* And thanks? *stares in doubt* Aw, I love you.. but I doubt those words of yours. =/ I'm only a newb... o_o *short melody plays inside* lol, how in the world.... kk, I didn't expect you girls to have such quick quick quick eyes, lol.... but, okay! So you girls already saw me, somehow...!!! :P lol

I hope this is going to be a very enjoyable RP, it's been great so far. ^___^

O.o))

Tom noticed a warning sign on the ceiling light up, signaling passengers to turn off their electronics. He quickly pulled down his earphones and let his cheek rest on his right hand as he eyed out the window.
Those girls looked happy... but are they? Tom pictured their faces. Am I? 'Tis true that man's happiness fades as soon as he questions it?
He looked up at the sky. It was getting dark. Hehe ^^ silver ponds in night sky... so mysterious looking, and just beautiful. Maybe Tom will see something like that later tonight... It made him think of eternity. Pretty... if I was on PC right now I'd post "*cough*eternityismine*cough*" the first chance I get, hehehe.

((I'm at the left-back side of the plane, and you guys are at the right-middle, right? o_o' XD I think we need... see if we can get a clear picture of this. O.o))

Kayleigh
May 16th, 2004, 08:13 AM
((Hi Carol, thank you for joining. ^_^ And yeah, it will be fun, if some people would post! *pokes everyone who has been unactive* Also, I was thinking of drawing a picture of our characters. I don't know...))

((.............................. I don't know what to say! I need Zeth to reply to my question!))

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 09:24 AM
((A picture of us sounds great! lol, though I'm not sure I want to be drawn... o_o oh well... I IMed DT about right after I joined this RP, but he didn't post... I hope he's still in. And yeah... where'd everybody go? :P 100!?)

Miyu-chan
May 16th, 2004, 10:03 AM
((I've been following this so far, but I too, am waiting for DT to post. xD; ))

DragonTrainer
May 16th, 2004, 10:15 AM
((Sorry guys, I was too late XP))

He looked over at Kayleigh and the others, thinking for a bit before he answered the question.
"Safety video? Nah, I'm just bored is all, nothing very interesting's going on, except for those winds out there."

Kayleigh
May 16th, 2004, 10:19 AM
((Okay, lol.))

"Yeah..." Kayleigh said, glancing out the window. "It looks like there's going to be a storm. A lot of dark clouds are starting to appear. I hope we can make it to Hawaii before things get worse, but I doubt that... Let's just hope that it's nothing serious."
She continued looking out the window, feeling nervous now.
I hope that everything's going to be alright... she thought.

DragonTrainer
May 16th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Zeth saw that Kayleigh was worried, and very nervous. Giving her a friendly pat on the back, he reasssured her, "Everythings going to be ok, I doubt that there's going to be any real problems, we may be delayed, but there won't be anything wrong."

Zeth reassured her, yes, but he himself felt even the smallest pang of fear at the winds and the darkening clouds. But no matter what, he promised to himself that he would take care of his friends, no matter what came to happen

Kayleigh
May 16th, 2004, 10:55 AM
"I hope not," Kayleigh replied, looking down. She felt a little better being with her friends, but she still had a weird feeling deep down.

((Ah, I have to go. I'm at my grandparent's house, and since my computer isn't working at home, I can't post there until it's fixed. I don't know when I'll be back. ._. Don't post too much without me...))

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 10:59 AM
((Yay, DT! Should I be scared too? lol))

Dark clouds suddenly filled the sky. A fast storm shower followed. Huh? Tom thought with mixed feelings of contempt, wonder, and fear. His heart began to beat faster as the storm grew louder. He knew this wasn't going to be such a comfy ride anymore.

((See ya later Kay))

DragonTrainer
May 16th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Zeth saw that Kayleigh really wan't in a cheery modd, and, putting his hand on her shoulder, tried to reassure her.
"Look, there's nothing wrong here, just looks like a storm but I'm sure there won't be much trouble, besides, we're all in it together, there's really ot much to worry about with all of us here."

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 05:06 PM
*gets poked*
Wahh!!
I'm not unactive, I'm just waiting for a change in the story so I can continue my own......like now!

"Woah, that was harder then it looked," Jordan said, as he put his hands on his knees and panted slighty. "Only about 70 something days left to go until I'm out of here! Thanks goodness". At that moment, he felt a trickle of water fall on his hair, making its way down head most chillingly. "Ahh," he moaned, "I guess a storm is coming on. I need to get home before I get soaked!" He grabbed for his things and made run for it, but only to be stopped by an old sailor in a yellow raincoat, grabbing him by his hook.
"Gahh!....hey! what gives?" Jordan exclaimed, trying to break free from the sailor's grasp.
"These are mighty bad winds," the sailor replied gravely. "This land hasn't seen as strong a gust as these for a long time coming."
"Uhh.....right. That's why it would be an even better idea for me to get go-"
"Not so fast boy," The sailor said, as he gripped even tighter on Jordan's collar, " This old man has something to say..."
"Okay then" Jordan said nervously.
Wow, how do I meet such strange people....he thought.
"There is a storm coming. A terrible one."
"How do you know this?"
The man took out a mini-tv from his coat, in response.
"As I was saying, only people on the ground will have a chance to prevail through it, but people in the air are already lost."
"What about people on the sea?" Jordan questioned.
"That has yet to be said on the weather channel."
"Oh," I replied, smirking, "but what does all this have to do with me?"
"There are some people that you may know....who are going through this weather in a plane."
"What? Who?"
The sailor turned on his tv to the news, turning it towards my direction.
"In other news," the anchor man said, "local airports have been able to inform many planes crossing the pacific ocean of the sudden storm that has risen, except a certain plane heading for Hawaii. Sources say that the plane had a broken transmitter, so they are unable to contact them."
The man continued on like this, while the screen portrayed pictures of the passengers on board, and their names.
".......Kayleigh, Zeth, Evelina, 22sa, Carol, Chrystie, Batesy, Nick, Kyle, Paige, Keith......." Jordan said, as the names flashed by on the screen.
"I.....I.....I know those people!"
"Yes," said the sailor, in sadness. "You did know them.....however, nobody knows what will happen to them after this storm..."
Jordan stood there, dumbfounded, stricken by this news.
"But....there has to be something I can do! I can't just stand here knowing they're in danger!" Jordan said, in rising fury.
"Hold on, boy! If it makes you feel any better, I'll take you around those areas to say if you might be able to search for them. I'm not sure how it will help, but-"
"What are we waiting for then?! Let's go!" Jordan exclaimed, now pulling on the sailor.

Phew, that's all for now hehe...

I hope you can come back on soon Kayleigh! Bye for now!

Miyu-chan
May 16th, 2004, 07:08 PM
((Welcome Back, DT! =3 Bye Kay-chan... T-T))
Evelina stared at those foreboding clouds outside the window. The drops of rain and flashes of lightning didn't help ease her thumping heart. She bowed her head, and prayed, in her head, Please, God... Help us get to Hawaii safe and sound so that my mother won't worry about me... A crash of thunder jolted her out of her thoughts.
((BTW, are we in the air yet? n_n;;; ))

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 07:15 PM
((Welcome Back, DT! =3 Bye Kay-chan... T-T))
Evelina stared at those foreboding clouds outside the window. The drops of rain and flashes of lightning didn't help ease her thumping heart. She bowed her head, and prayed, in her head, Please, God... Help us get to Hawaii safe and sound so that my mother won't worry about me... A crash of thunder jolted her out of her thoughts.
((BTW, are we in the air yet? n_n;;; ))
....ahh, you shouldn't of said that hehe...
We're all going to crash anyway!

Oh, and the plane lifted off sometime ago hehe...

Latios Master
May 16th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Yes, we are in the air now. Btw, I'll try to post in this thread more. It is becoming really fun. I hope I'm doing ok role-playing, since this is my first time doing it. ^_^;

Keith stared out his window at the storm clouds. He was worried that something bad would happen. This was only his second time on a plane, and the first time it was on his uncle's plane, and there was nice weather that day. Barely a cloud in the sky. He took out a Garfield comic book to read so he could get his mind off of the storm. He began to read until there was a loud crack of thunder. He jumped out of his seat even though he wasn't afraid of thunder. It was different this time since he wasn't on the ground. He then offered if anyone else wanted to read his book.

(Btw, someone should really get on making a picture of who is sitting where so it is easier to role-play. Whoever is doing it could look through the pages of this thread to find out where some people are sitting.)

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 08:06 PM
((YAY, 100's back! XD lol, BTW, use the name is "Tom" not 22sa. ^_^ 22sa as a first name would be too weird... u_u; Besides, Tom is close to my real first name.))

((Agreed, Latios Master. Let me state where I am: The rear-left side of the plane.))

((I know most of you are one the middle-right side of the plane but you guys can state where you yourself just so we know for sure.))

Miyu-chan
May 16th, 2004, 08:12 PM
OOC: Well planes are like this, right?

<window> *** <aisle> **** <aisle/walkway> *** <window>

I'm not really sure where I;'m sitting, just that I'm near Kayleigh and DT. o_o

100marios
May 16th, 2004, 08:26 PM
((YAY, 100's back! XD lol, BTW, use the name is "Tom" not 22sa. ^_^ 22sa as a first name would be too weird... u_u; Besides, Tom is close to my real first name.))

((Agreed, Latios Master. Let me state where I am: The rear-left side of the plane.))

((I know most of you are one the middle-left side of the plane but you guys can state where you yourself just so we know for sure.))
Gahh, I knew I was going to mess up one way or another hehe...
I read you loud and clear Tom!
We should wait until Kayleigh comes back before we do any of the crashing business. She's one of the reasons why this thread is still going, so it wouldn't be fair to leave her behind.

Well, seeing as how we won't be on the plane too much longer, there's not much of a point of a picture hehe...

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 08:27 PM
\/ lol, I followed this, I don't think DT or Kayleigh mentioned where they were on the plane but I know you saw them in the middle alse.
"Where's my seat...Where's my seat..." she mumbled to herself. She found it. It was the middle aisle, next to three young people looking around her age, two guys and a boy. They seemed to have some conversation going on.

Miyu-chan
May 16th, 2004, 08:30 PM
((Ooops. xD;;;; Well... Forgetful me. How about lets make this plane like the Knight bus in Harry Potter? xD I'm just kidding. =P))

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 08:32 PM
((I have no clue about Harry Potter but lol. d=))

Gahh, I knew I was going to mess up one way or another hehe...
I read you loud and clear Tom!
We should wait until Kayleigh comes back before we do any of the crashing business. She's one of the reasons why this thread is still going, so it wouldn't be fair to leave her behind.

Well, seeing as how we won't be on the plane too much longer, there's not much of a point of a picture hehe...lol, yeah, that's why I'm not going to write anymore RP till she's back. She's kind of the main reason I joined ^^' lol o_o' I was scared of this RP at first, really.

Latios Master
May 16th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I found out where some of us sit. I found some posts that figured out this: Kayleigh and Zeth (DT) are sitting in the middle of the plane, and I am sitting in a seat right behind them.

Btw, 22sa, why were you scared of this RP at first? :P

22sa
May 16th, 2004, 08:53 PM
I found out where some of us sit. I found some posts that figured out this: Kayleigh and Zeth (DT) are sitting in the middle of the plane, and I am sitting in a seat right behind them.

Btw, 22sa, why were you scared of this RP at first? :POkay.. so that's clear now. I was scared of this RP because... =x I actually don't wanna say, lol, if you understand... x_x; Well, I'm not scared of this RP anymore, so there that's what matters. ^__^

Edit: Hint, look at the way 100 and I started off this RP, not that he was scared at first or anything. No matter... http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif anyway.

x_x; Agh.. kill me.

The Evil One
May 17th, 2004, 03:32 AM
Kyle woke up with a start. "What? Are we there yet???"

He realized no one was there to talk to him. He realized he'd HAVE to talk to the people. He stood up and walked over. "Erm...hi?"

Kayleigh
May 19th, 2004, 02:38 PM
((Ah, thank you all for waiting for me. ^_^; I'm at my grandparent's house right now, and so I can come online. I hope that my computer gets fixed soon... This is getting annoying. Also, I'll try and have the group picture done fairly soon. I just don't know what all of the characters look like, and so I'm having to go by their descriptions. If you didn't give one, then I'm afraid that I won't be drawing him or her. Sorry! And does anyone like the idea of a theme? Like maybe, have them all sitting out on the island's beach, doing different things? For example, mine would be around some sort of animal, lol.))

Kayleigh nodded, and sighed quietly.
"Yeah; I don't normally get scared during thunderstorms. I guess I'm just nervous because we're so high up in the air. I don't want to crash."
She looked down once more, but as she did, she heard a voice from behind their seat. She turned her head and glanced up to see a young boy about her age, standing there.
"Uh, hello," she said, finally smiling. "Do you need anything?"

DragonTrainer
May 19th, 2004, 03:56 PM
As a last sign of reassurance to the girl, he whispered in her ear quickly, "It's gonna be ok, trust me, I'll make sure of it."

He didn't really notice the boy, but then again, he hadn't really noticed anything lately, save Kayleigh's being worried, but he tried to make her feel better. Keeping quiet, he turned around to guy and watched him.

Kayleigh
May 19th, 2004, 04:07 PM
((When do we crash? Maybe some signs of the plane starting to act wierd could come up soon.))

"Thanks," she whispered back, glancing down at her sketch book. She was fidgeting and blushing faintly as she drew little designs, not really thinking because she was so nervous. She was waiting for the boy to respond. He hadn't said anything back in a while.

DragonTrainer
May 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
The sky was looking bad outside that plane, all that could be seen was distinct shades of dark blues, grays, and some black here and there. The wind speeds were definetely picking up, and there were sudden jolts going on. Zeth didn't really know what o do, but he made a vow to himself that he would do his best to protect all of these people.

Miyu-chan
May 19th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Evelina figited in her seat nervously. She almost wished she had brought something to hug on... like her Jennifur Bear. As the plane announced that they were flying through some turbolence, she thought to herself, Oh, woe is me... Why do I always have bad luck while riding?
She glanced up at the boy, looking at Kayleigh. "Hi." she said, and smiled weakly.

Jesus Freak Josh
May 19th, 2004, 10:10 PM
"I'm a bit scared!" I said. "But hopefully the plane will stay uuUUPPP!!!!!!!!" The plane jerked very hard. "Now I'm scared!"

The Evil One
May 19th, 2004, 11:41 PM
"Yeah...you have no idea who I am, do you?" Kyle said, grinning slightly.

The plane suddenly jerked, sending Kyle flying into an old lady. "HOW DARE YOU, YOUNG MAN!!!" the lady screamed, before starting to hit Kyle with an umbrella.

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 09:52 AM
"Uh? Are you okay?!" Kayleigh shouted back, looking at him. A sweatdrop appeared on her head.
As she sat there, waiting for a response, thunder could be heard, followed by a loud cracking noise. She glanced out the window with a nervous look.
"Was that thunder... or the plane?"

The Evil One
May 20th, 2004, 11:49 AM
"OW!!! ABUSE!!!" Kyle yelled. That was when the plane took another shake, sending Kyle flying into Kayleigh.

"Um...do you mind getting off me?"

Kyle blushed and stood up. He looked outside. "Erm...Housten, I think we have a problem."

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Kayleigh got knocked to the floor as he crashed into her, but she didn't have time to say anything else when the plane began to fly in an unsteady motion, diving down and then upwards.
"I think we're going to crash!" she shouted, running back over towards her seat. As she did, the plane began to rumble and it started to tilt down, causing her to fall to the floor once more.

Miyu-chan
May 20th, 2004, 12:13 PM
"I think we're going to crash!" Kayleigh yelled. Those 6 words froze the insides of Evelina's heart. Her thoughts were filled with fear, regret and longing for her family. She bucked her seat belt, and got into a safty bace position.
"Kayleigh! You should buckle your seltbelt!" she shouted, trying to overpower the voices of the screaming passengers.

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Kayleigh nodded, and crawled to her seat. She finally managed to sit down, and fastened her seat belt.
"B-But... Don't we need parachutes or something?" she asked nervously. She had no idea of what to do. She closed her eyes and sat there, thinking. But, that was hard to do, considering that all of the passengers were screaming and it was hard to concentrate.

The Evil One
May 20th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Kyle just stared as all the people started panicing.

Then he smiled. "Just like I thought!" he said, to no one in particular. He walked calmly to his seat, strapped in, and put on his Franz Ferdinand CD.

- - - - -

Some weeks later, when the people found the Black Box, it said that there was engine interference from some sort of music-playing equipment.

(OOC: Last bit never happened, just a sort of explaination for why the engines failed)

Jesus Freak Josh
May 20th, 2004, 01:21 PM
"QUICK!!!!!" I yelled. "SEATBELTS TO MAXIMUM BUCKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I pulled several seatbelts over me to keep me safe.

DragonTrainer
May 20th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"Everyone, calm down!! Quit panicking, yes, we're in danger, but going all crazy isn't going to help anyone. Calm down, all of you, and sit down, and buckle up, trust me, we are going to be ok, it may be just my faith, but something inside tells me that all of us are going to be safe"

Having spoken the most words he had the entire trip, he watched over all of them, to make sure they weren't acting crazy and we're buckled up.

Jesus Freak Josh
May 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"we're All Going To Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Kayleigh could feel the plane beginning to dive down.
"Well then, what do we do now? We're flying over the ocean right now! What a convenient time for the plane to break down, and on top of that, there's a storm outside! Instead of just sitting here strapped to the plane, how about we look for some parachutes or something? Otherwise, we're going to sink right into the ocean with the plane."
She held onto the arm rests on her seat as hard as she could, and closed her eyes. She began to pray, hoping that whatever would happen, they would all be okay.

Miyu-chan
May 20th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Evelina squeezed her eyes shut, thinking about her short-lived life.
"I don't think there're any parachutes on the plane..." she said, thinking about her past experience with planes.
Is all hope lost? she thought.
"I just hope... that we'll survive this somehow..." she said softly.

DragonTrainer
May 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Zeth, in a last act of despair, looked out of the window, and saw they weren't far from the ocean.

"Look, there's a way. In the back of the plane, there's a ltached door, we have to break through it quick and make a jump for it, there's also an island there, a very funny coincidence, but if we make it to the island, we can live. Hurry, let's go!"

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"Okay!" Kayleigh shouted, jumping out of her seat. She grabbed her small bag, the only thing that she had brought, and began to walk towards the back.
"Everyone, come on! We might can make it if we jump out now!"
As she said that, the plane shook once more.
"Hurry!"

DragonTrainer
May 20th, 2004, 03:16 PM
They were reaching the ocean with a lot of speed. luckily, the plane was falling horizontally. Zeth unlatched the door.

"Well, who's first? I'm not jumping until everyone is out of the plane"

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"Ehh..." Kayleigh said, peering out the door. "I want someone to go with me!" she said, looking back.
"Evelina, Chrystie... Are you both coming?"

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Chrystie woke up out of a sound sleep. She twitched as she was aroused by her own loud snore when she heard Kayleigh mention her name, "Snnnnn...wha?!" Chrystie glanced around the violently shaking plane groggily and focused on Kayleigh standing at an open door. "WHA...KAYLEIGH?! I THOUGHT I FELT A DRAFT!" She instantly jumped up from her seat, only to plop back down on the floor, losing her balance. Chrystie then crawled her way to the emergency exit and steadied herself as she held onto Kayleigh's leg. "All right, hook me up with a parachute...we're going DOWN now...unless this plane's faster than our courage..." Her voice shook as she continued to hold onto her friend's ankle.

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"I don't think we have any!" Kayleigh shouted back, trying to hold onto a rail as tightly as she could. The wind was getting stronger as the plane began to drop, faster and faster.
"We're going to have to jump! Just... jump into the water," she said, staring down. "Coming?"

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"JUMP INTO THE WATER?!" She shrieked back up at Kayleigh, "WE'RE GOING TO DIE, YOU CRAZY FOOL" Chrystie clung onto Kayleigh's ankle harder. She saw Kayleigh raise an eyebrow as she shot Chrystie a blank look. "Okay," she sighed, "let's just get it over with...death couldn't be that painful...considering you won't feel it. Jump, please." She shut her eyes tightly.

Kayleigh
May 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"It shouldn't be too bad, as long as you can swim," Kayleigh said, extending her hand out to Chrystie.
"Now, grab on, and whatever you do, DON'T let go! The last thing we need is to be seperated out in the ocean. If we don't land on the surface of the water too hard, then we should make it, and we can swim to that nearby island. Take a deep breath. One... two... three!"
She inhaled as much as as she could, and then jumped.

Miyu-chan
May 20th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Evelina was rooted to the floor, looking at Kayleigh and Chrystie jump down to the ocean. Geez, it took her a *huge* amount of courage to jump into a 12-foot deep pool, and now a deep ocean?
This is really not a time for sarcastic thoughts... She thought to herself.
She summoned all her courage as she took a deep breath.
"Un... Deux... Trois..." she said, and jumped.
The last thought in her mind was wondering if she could live to see a B in French.
Then everything went black.
((This actually makes me kinda scared to ride a plane. xD; ))

Jesus Freak Josh
May 20th, 2004, 09:58 PM
I undid my seatbelts and dived into the ocean keeping my hands out in from of me.

DragonTrainer
May 21st, 2004, 04:08 AM
As everyone jumped off and swam away from the plane, Zeth had the perfect opportunity to go. he had no parachute or anything, just the clothes on his back. He quickly jumped off into the ocean, and entered it with an accidental swan dive.

The plane hit the water at an accelerated speed, having a minor explosion in it, then sinking down into the ocean. All was lost now. The crash of the plane made gigantic waves, and Zeth couldn't do much except to wait to be pounded on by the colossal towers of water

Jesus Freak Josh
May 21st, 2004, 04:27 AM
I came back above the water and saw Kaleigh. I swam over to her. "Are you OK?"

The Evil One
May 21st, 2004, 07:45 AM
Kyle was under the ocean. He desperately swam to the surface, trying desperately not to breath in the water. As he reached surface, he started coughing wildly. Then he looked around.

"Has everyone...else...gone...?"

DragonTrainer
May 21st, 2004, 01:48 PM
Zeth saw Evelina floating on the water, surely she was unconsious. He swam over to her, and with one arm, he held her close to him, as so she wouldn't drown. Even though she probably couldn't hear him, he whispered in her ear, "It's going to be ok"

100marios
May 21st, 2004, 02:35 PM
"Ahh!! Did you see that?!" Jordan yelled in terror, to make himself heard over the monstrous dark clouds that loomed over his head as he gazed out intently off the side of the roaring boat.
"Alas, lad, I did. It appears as if we are too late...........lad?"
Jordan didn't have the heart to respond. Nor the tears to relieve himself of this pain.
"Lad. You tried. There's nothing you can do-"
"......I didn't even have the chance to say.....hi.....
They were my best friends.......and I never even met them...."
The sailor looked at him in sympathy, as he watched him fall effortlessly to his knees.

"News Flash!" The TV blarred. The sailor quickly grabbed it out of his pocket.
"There have been reports of giant waves coming in towards the shore. Evacuation from the low lands will occur immediately"

The sailor glanced out at the ocean, to see a giant wave towering menacingly over the boat.
"......boy! Quick! Snap out of it!" The sailor bellowed. Jordan, still mourning over the loss of his friends, slowly turned towards the man.
"GET OUT OF THE BOAT! YOU'LL BE CRUSHED!" With that, he threw a lifejacket at Jordan. It collided with his head, for he was too busy dreading the incoming wave.
"Ow!!" he said, as he rubbed his head. He quickly remembered the wave, so he rushed to the side of the boat as he put on the jacket, but then, just as quickly, he remembered the sailor.
"What about you?"
"Aye, a captain always goes down with his ship."
"But you can't just stay here! You'll be down before your ship!"
"Yes, but what you must understand is that-ARGH!"
Jordan grabbed his arm without a need for a reply, and jumped overboard. Within seconds, the wave came crashing down, engulfing the boat, and shoving Jordan and the sailor into oblivion. Jordan's mind raced as he was swirled to and fro from the impact. He held onto the sailor as tight as he could, but a growing darkness began to consume him....

Will I survive?
Gee, I sure hope hehe...

Miyu-chan
May 21st, 2004, 04:37 PM
Evelina stirred, realizing that she was floating on top of the water, very deep water.
"Ahhh!" she let out a small scream and lost her balence. Then she noticed Zeth, holding her with one hand.
"Thanks." she said gratefully, and started to tread on the water. I forgot about the lifejacket... she thought.
Suddenly, she was hit by a wave of panic and shock.
"Where are the others?" she said, silently praying that they're alright.

DragonTrainer
May 21st, 2004, 04:41 PM
"I don't know, but I made sure they were all swimming and up before I jumped, so they should be ok I told them to go to that island over there. Come on, we better go to."

With his one arm free, and the other arm holding on to Evelina, Zeth made his own strange stroke, which surprisingly worked. He didn't let go of the girl, he didn't want her to panic or lose control, so he held on to her, and with a grip so she couldn't drown.

Miyu-chan
May 21st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Evelina looked at the direction Zeth was pointing, and to her surprise, there was an island.
"I thought we were in the middle of the ocean." she said, smiling alittle. Thank God...that I actually have people with me, instead of a Wilson soccer ball.
Zeth started swimming with one hand around her, Evelina was a bit surprised by the gesture, but thankful.
Thankful for having friends.

The Evil One
May 22nd, 2004, 10:20 AM
As Kyle got to the island, he thought about everyone who had become missing, presumed dead. "****..." he thought, before fainting.

When he woke up, he looked around him. There was a lot of Coconut trees and wood for fires. Pity he couldn't make a fire, he mused.

"Time for a walk," he said to no one in particular again, and strolled off, smiling slightly.

He didn't notice the island, two miles away that the others had managed to get to.

22sa
May 22nd, 2004, 11:42 AM
Things rapidly grew worse. His unconcious knew one heck of a nasty ride was coming up. Discomfort spread, as the plane shook violently, like a part of the plane exploded or something. A wave of sheer abandoning. Everybody was startled. People rebased their thoughts on terror as they tried hard to calm each other down. Kids let out cries, then let out more cries, and the rest cursed helplessly in such terrible disturbance. Flight servants, announcements tried to calm the people, but their voices drowned in the collective screaming. A jolt blatantly shook the plane again.
Tom's heartbeat paced up. He stopped looking around, and faced forward, just trying to breath. Shaked his head. Thoughts of realization raced through his head. The pain the plane caused made him think. We're all going to die! Woopiieededo!! A smile slightly appeared on his face but was quickly replaced by light contempt. This can't be the end... The plane was heading down, down, becoming completely impossible to trust. Too funny... he thought as his awkward, puny, empty, devastated past life flashed through his mind suddenly. Devastation is funny. He smiled behind a little tear in his right eye, then there was the music, self-education, cool people as the better parts. No return. Closing his eyes tightly, he looked down to find a little sense of enduring attitude in his mind, agh.. he opened his eyes again to reach for the emergency life jacket dangling from the ceiling. The plane had released the life jackets.
So all h*ll breaks loose, he smiled as he put the life jacket on and let the thing puff itself up. People were jumping off the plane through the emergency exists already but he stayed back, turning his eye to the window, he wanted to jump when the plane was closer to the water. They were shouting, screaming, and hesitating by the emergency exists. He knew if they were going to pull through this catastrophic event, they had to stick together, fall together... but Tom most likely have to go on his own right now.
He pondered. God knows what's best... so what if I die. Heya time bomb. Hmm... ... ...divine spark. Is it in love to survive. So heck, drive. Finally determined, he quickly made his way to the emergency exist with his suitcase after deciding how he's going to jump and take the fall. The dark world, dark clouded world, was still seeable at that moment. The rain air wasn't too cold that night. Suspending his thoughts, with his suitcase he carefully jumped feet first slanted into the raging wind speed, and kept his mouth open to avoid air pressure death. Then he let go of his suitcase. Almost immediately, he was near the surface of the ocean. He closed his eyes, held his breath, and broke into the surface of the ocean. A shocking pain. Don't open your mouth in deep water, I kept in mind.

((Jeez.... ) Took me like 3 hours of inconsistent effort (was chatting) to get this stupid post done and posted...)

((Ah, thank you all for waiting for me. ^_^; I'm at my grandparent's house right now, and so I can come online. I hope that my computer gets fixed soon... This is getting annoying. Also, I'll try and have the group picture done fairly soon. I just don't know what all of the characters look like, and so I'm having to go by their descriptions. If you didn't give one, then I'm afraid that I won't be drawing him or her. Sorry! And does anyone like the idea of a theme? Like maybe, have them all sitting out on the island's beach, doing different things? For example, mine would be around some sort of animal, lol.))Make me muscular!!! :laugh: lol, jk, I don't deserve them... much of them anyway. ._. About theme... what can it be? Lengendary...? o_o Hmm... I have no clue. XD And thanks for your special efforts Kay! ^^

Also, I think we'll need a map of the "PC island," heh. Latios Master?

http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Jesus Freak Josh
May 22nd, 2004, 01:25 PM
I swam to the island and found everyone.
"OK guys!" I said. "In case you didn't know, I'm alive!"

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 10:25 AM
((Whoo-hoo! Guess what? My computer is fixed. ^_^ We got a new mouse, and we took it to a computer store in our town, and they fixed it! It works so much better. Also, thanks for not posting too much without me. I was about to die without a computer, lol. And... Thank you, 22sa! That's a nice idea!))

Am I... alive? Kayleigh thought as she drifted further and further underwater.
It's so dark, and cold.
She kept her eyes closed as she sank. She had sudden flashbacks of the plane ride, and her friends. She finally opened her eyes, only to realize that she was under the water. She gasped and quickly swam up to the surface.
Did they make it? she thought, turning her head in every direction. No sight of anyone. The rain continued to pour, as she swam around the area.
The island. They must have gone there if they're alive... Please God, let them be alive.
She almost called her friends' names, until she remembered that that would be a bad idea. Sharks. Noise and sudden movement would attract sharks, and most likely, in water this deep, there would be a lot of them, and they would be very large.
I have to get to the island... she thought, closing her eyes. She tried to swim further, but the water was so cold. She was shivering, and she could barely move. She was also scared; she feared sharks more than anything on the planet, and right now, she was in their territory.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 10:30 AM
Zeth washed up the shore, drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness. He looked up for a few seconds, didn't see anything, and before completely blacking out he heard some noises. The last thing he remembered was a stroke of thunder and waves crahing upon his numb body.

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
I'll probably die anyway! she thought, clenching her fists and curling her legs up under her body.
I can hardly move. I wish I was home now... Why did I have to get onto that stupid plane?
Tears formed in her eyes as she continued floating there, remaining perfectly still. She could feel the waves beginning to get stronger, as the wind blew across the water.
All of those people probably died. They're all gone; all of the children, and mothers, and fathers. And their relatives at home don't even know.
She stayed in the same place for about a minute, and then began to move.
I need to go find them. I know that they're alive, she thought. She used all of her remaining strength to swim up to the nearby island, and then she collapsed on the beach.
Well, I made it, she thought. Then she blacked out.

Miyu-chan
May 23rd, 2004, 11:04 AM
A sudden wave crashed onto her, seperating Evelina from Zeth. She was tossed and turned for hours. She spotted a dim outline of an island in the pouring rain.
Driven by fear and the will to live, she swam vigorsly to the shore of the island, as she touched the sandy shore, her eyes closed.
This is too much... But at least I'm still alive, I think... she thought as she fell asleap.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 11:10 AM
He didn't know how much time had passed when he woke up. There was still thunder, and some heavy rain pounding on his back, and he had a throbbing headache. He stood up, but he did so with a lot of effort, his body was just about to collapse, or so he felt. He didn't see much of anything when he got up, just some trees, an endless sea of sand, some bushes, and some rocks here and there.

"Ah, my head, I can't... where is everyone?... I think I'd better...."He didn't get to finish his thought, his head was hurting him so much that 5 minutes after gaining consciousness, he went back to the dark abyss in his mind.

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
"Uhhn... Huh?" Kayleigh was awokened by a bright light shining on her eyes. She opened them to see that the rain had ended, and everything was calm. It was the next day; she had made it through one night. She turned her head and saw several exotic parrots perching on branches, palms swaying with the wind, and crystal clear water crashing up onto the shore.
"I'm alive, I guess," she whispered to herself as she stood up. She walked down the long beach, looking for any sign of her friends.
"Hello?! Is anyone still alive?" she shouted, picking up her pace. She was beginning to get worried; what if she was on this island all alone?

Jesus Freak Josh
May 23rd, 2004, 01:09 PM
I woke up and saw Kayleigh. I ran over to her.
"I'm alive!" I told her.

22sa
May 23rd, 2004, 01:40 PM
((About time!! XDD WB. ^^ Thanks... Ya, what are we going to do without a creative map? You guys are going really fast, lol. Okay... like I know fast is. *sleep posts* :sleeping: ))

...The incredible loss of heat made Tom unconcious. He sank deeper into the ocean. His every nerve went numb for a couple seconds.
Sinking... he thought, awaking to his situation. His life jacket had prevented him from sinking down even faster.
He jolted himself and started kicking, doing whatever struggling he can to get back up to the surface..... it worked. Tom broke out the surface of the ocean into the world of thunderstorm rain, gasped for air and whiped face with one of his hands, so he can open his eyes. Suitcase.. suitcase.. where's my suitcase? He thought as he looked around for it. He found it. It was floating not too far away, it floated almost as good as those floaters used in swimming pools. Though he was awfully tired, he quickly struggled to retrieve it. Grabbing his suitcase, he breathed a sigh of relief then he looked to the dark sky.
Smile, I'm all right, Tom told myself. I wish I had a camera here to take a picture of those clouds... this rain... it's a dread to put up with but it looks great at the same time. Why? Tornados look much worse! Ah, Tom shakes his head. He looks around in effort to see if there's other people around, or many even land. He saw land, in the direction the plane came from. He realized most people had jumped off the plane must've landed on the other side of it. Meanwhile Tom was still freezing in the storm. I have to keep moving.. or I'll get really cold. He started kicking towards the island. Not bad...
He got to the island in about 5 minutes. On the way, he had wondered why this has all happened, what would he do now? Is this suppose to be some turning point in his life? Some ending and beginning? Where to go...? Do I want to go home? Where does He want me to go? ....Whatever. Tom concluded he's suppose to survive, and get rescued, then whatever. He was alone right now, on the opposite side of all other survivers, if any survived that is. They had to. I saw some parachutes. This wasn't hard to survive. But he knew he could've very well died. He walked up onto the land, shivering, shivering so much...
It was just about completely dark now. Tom felt too exhausted and confused. So I've just been dumped into the water so I could swim to this island... and same with rest of them who jumped? He needed a place to sleep till the next morning.
Now to live a dirty life... since there's no sanitation. Will there be water availiable? Food to eat? Will there REALLY be other PEOPLE here? First thing I'll do the next morning is find the other survivers to work together with. Tom was surprised how he hadn't blacked out and collapsed asleep yet. Now think about nothing! Tom fell asleep on some grass... it wasn't easy seeing as useless thoughts kept running through his head. He planned to go screaming the next morning.

((Jeez... :sleeping: ))

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 01:49 PM
"Ohh, good," Kayleigh replied, relieved to see another human. She tried to smile, but she couldn't. She was too depressed.
"Well, let's go look for the others now. If we both made it, then surely they did... Or atleast, I hope so."

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Zeth was in the middle of the ocean, and some sharks were swimming about. Their fangs ready for a feeding frenzy, they all bit him, one by one. They didn't finish him off, they just tore at his body, piece by piece.... He tried to scream, but nothing came out, all he could do was watch in terror as the sharks started to go crazy at the blood that was coming out of him, at the feast they were about to enjoy...

Zeth woke up, covered in cold sweat. It had only been a nightmare, but it felt so real. He felt chills going up his back, and didn't know what to do. He looked around and still saw nothing. He got up, and saw some stuff had washed up ahore. He picked up a suitcase, opned it, and discovered nothing very important, just some wet papers and things like that. His throat was ever so dry, he needed water. That's when he noticed a small pond by one of the palm trees. The water was crystal clear, and tasted so sweet. He drank until he was full, and then got up, hopig to find someone. His hair covered his eyes again.

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
Kayleigh sighed and began to walk off, examining the area closely. She tried so hard not to cry; all of her thoughts were so depressing. She continued walking along the beach, calling out her friend's names, hoping to get a response.
I'm getting so hungry, and thirsty... she thought, pausing and closing her eyes. She opened them and glanced over to notice a tall palm tree nearby.
If I can climb that, I might get a better view of the area.
She slowly walked towards it, stumbling along the way, until she finally stood in front of it.
Okay... she thought, grasping part of the bark and pulling herself up. Her shoes kept slipping, but she kept trying.
These stupid shoes! She kicked them off of her feet in a frustrated manner, and continued climbing up.
She finally reached the top, after a few minutes of struggling.
"Okay..." she said to herself. She scanned the entire area, but still saw nothing.
"ANYONE?!" she called out, sighing. "Isn't anyone here...?"

22sa
May 23rd, 2004, 02:17 PM
The next morning. Light flooded into Tom's eyes as he was waking up. He suddenly remembered what he said last night. "Ah!!" He quickly got up. In an effort to try not to lose a second of the morning awake, he started running along the beach without bothering to change his cloth yet, and he left his suitcase behind locked up by where he slept. Okay... okay... he slowed down his pace a bit continued along the beach, he looked forward with hopeful eyes. Please... someone, appear! I wonder if those two girls who saw me on the plane made it to this island.

((Is this an volcano island?))

Jesus Freak Josh
May 23rd, 2004, 02:22 PM
"I'm here!" I told her. "You talked to me five minutes ago!"

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
"I know, I'm calling for the others," Kayleigh said, looking down at him.
"... Toss me my bag. I think I have a whistle inside," she said, pointing down at the bottom of the palm tree, where a dark sienna-colored bag was sitting.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 02:31 PM
"Yes, I'm here!!! Now will you just be quiet and let me find the others!!!" Zeth shouted to his hallucination, even though the hallucination itself seemed to be real.

"I need something to eat, these hallucinations actually seem to be real. Ha, hallucinations, I must not have eaten in a while...." Zeth thought to himself, and he wanted the hallucination to quit shouting.

22sa
May 23rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
Pokemon... they said. What about PokeCommunity? That's the only thing I do that's related to Pokemon. They sure looked familiar... they SOUNDED familiar... bleh. Maybe I know them from PC. The possibilities are endless... But surely Tom needed someone.
He ran for another 5 minutes then slowed to walking. He doesn't even know much of the island he's circled yet, perhaps half. Why haven't I seen anyone yet? Isn't anyone else looking for people? Aren't they up yet?

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
Kayleigh perked up as she heard a faint voice.
"I think I heard someone!" she said, looking around.
"Hello?!" she shouted back.
Please... Let it be someone, she thought, listening for a response.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 02:41 PM
"Look Hallucination, just leave me alone, ok!? I have enough problems on my mind besides some hallucination bothering me!!!"

Zeth shouted back to the hallucination, starting to become aggravated with it. It sounded so real though, so real....

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Kayleigh listened back for a response, but she didn't hear anything.
"Great... Now I'm beginning to question my sanity," she said, climbing down from the palm tree.
"But I'm just certain that I heard someone! I'm going to go look."
After climbing down halfway, she jumped to the ground and began to put on her shoes.
"Come on, I'll need some help," she said. All of this was causing her to become angry inside; she was definately not her usual cheerful self. She began to walk off into the thick forest, calling out her friend's names as loud as she could. The only problem was her throat was getting sore from not driking any water, and she was weak from not eating.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 02:53 PM
As Zeth was walking in search of food, he saw a nice banana tree. He climbed up, and the bananas were pretty high up. As he grabbed the bananas, he heard a loud crack, and looked down, he saw the branch had split in two. He crashed down to the ground, surely making a lot of noise as he fell.

"At least i have some bananas..."

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Huh?" Kayleigh jumped and turned her head as she heard a loud cracking noise.
"Err... Is anybody there?!" she shouted once more, this time as loud as she could.
Somebody's here! she thought, walking around and calling out again.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
"Hallucination, quit talking to me!!!"

Zeth was very aggravated, not only had he been hurt while getting some food, but the hallucination wouldnt go away. He looked at the bananas to find that they were rotten. He threw them away in disgust, and sat down on a rock, as he winced in pain, he had really fell from that tree.

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
That voice... It's definately real. And it's not too far away! Kayleigh thought, now getting irritated.
"Look, will you just--" As she said that, she tripped on a root growing from a huge tree. She stumbled around, trying to keep her balance, but it was useless.
"Kyaaah!!!" she screamed, falling backwards and into some thick bushes.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 03:11 PM
Suddenly startled by the noise, Zeth ran in the direction of where the sound came from, and he saw a bush that seem as if something had disturbed it. His heart beating wild, he looked closer in it, when he saw someone.

"K-Kayleigh?"

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Ehh..." Kayleigh pulled a few leaves out of her completely messed up hair, as she stood up and came face-to-face with Zeth.
"Yeeeek!" she screamed. She jumped back, her heart pounding from the shock. After a few seconds she finally realized who it was, and she calmed down.
"Ohh, hey!" she said, running back over and standing next to him. "It's good to see you alive! Have you found any of the others yet?"

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
"Uh, no, but I think I'm hallucinating. I see you, but, I think I'm hallucinating. I need to get something to eat..." Zeth mumbled and walked off, now realizing his hallucination had taken the form of Kayleigh. He really needed something to eat.

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
"You're not, really!" Kayleigh said, running over in front of him and stopping him in his tracks. "You just need some food and rest. Come on, I'll see if I can find us something to eat!"

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 03:23 PM
"You're real? I'm not really sure, I have been hearing voices..."

Zeth looked at the girl, not knowing if she was real or not. He didn't know what to do, but he had to be sure. He reched out with his hand, and touched her cheek, and was shocked that she wasn't a hallucination.

"You.. you are real..."

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 03:28 PM
"Yeah," Kayleigh replied, finally smiling after quite a while.
"Now, let's get you somewhere safe. You're in pretty bad shape," she said, glancing at his cuts.
"I guess that was you who fell out of the tree?"

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
"Yea, I fell out of a tree, I didn't know I cut myself though..."

He glanced at his numerous cuts and bruises, and feeling pains go up and down his spine. He had no idea what happened to him the night before, all he could remember was a throbbing headache

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"You did," she replied, trying not to make the cuts sound like they were as bad as they actually were. She and Zeth had both been through enough shock as it was, and things like this really weren't as important right now.
"Well... I don't really have anything to stop the bleeding right now except this," she said, pulling the ribbon that held her ponytail out of her hair, which caused all of it to fall back into its natural place. She took hold of his hand and tied it around it loosely, but tightly enough to prevent further bleeding.
"I hope that doesn't look too girly for you," she said, glancing at the maroon-colored ribbon. "I think that I have some more bandages in my bag. Come on! Batesy is supposed to be watching it for me."
With that she began to walk towards the direction from where she came. This time she walked around the root.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Heh, thanks. Did anyone ever tell you that you hair looks very beautiful like that?"

Zeth followed the girl, looking at the maroon ribben tied around his arm. It felt really silky against his cut arm. He was foolish to climb up a banana tree without any safety precautions.

100marios
May 23rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
1.....2.....3!
Happy Birthday Jordan!
He was encompassed by all his best friends. Friends he met from so many different places, a good amount coming from PC. He couldn't of been happier if he tried.

"Uh....thanks you guys...." he groaned, as he rolled over.
"...huh?"
He woke with a start, pulling himself up with his arms to see the sandy beach that surrounded him. He surveyed his surroundings, and sighed, crushed to see that his dream was just a figment of his imagination. He struggled to get himself up, holding onto left arm.
"Hey, Mr. Sailor. Do you know where we are?
.......Mr. Sailor?"
He looked frantically for the old man, but to no avail. He was even more crushed then before, now that he knew he was all alone.
"Well, welcome to your new home Jordan!" He said, as a gust of wind flew by, shoving sand into his eyes.

22sa
May 23rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
What's with the idleness? Tom thought after another 5 minutes along the beach. Incredible. What is happening? Did I already die or something? Am I still dreaming? Is that why I see no one?
He focused on trying to hear for human voices, or anything that doesn't sound natural. God... God? he said over and over again in his heart. Turned his head to check if anyone was behind him.
Tell me I'm dreaming... how there be no survivers here?
Tom closed his eyes, stopped walking, and began to sob...

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Really?" Kayleigh asked, blushing. "Well, I didn't think so. I thought it looked kind of dull," she replied, turning around and continuing to walk.
"...But thanks."

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Nah, it doesn't I think it looks great. Some people think something looks bad and opaque, but it most of the time it turns out to be very beautiful."

Zeth followed behind her, wondering where Kayleigh was going.

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
Chrystie awoke among a blinding glare of sunlight in her eyes--simultaneously hacking up sand. "BLLLLLLECH!" She coughed up more sand and shielded her eyes as much as she could from the poignant sunlight when she glanced around for other signs of life; but, another thought popped up in her mind.

She gasped, "I have seen the light...! I KNEW KAYLEIGH WAS WRONG! I'm dead, goshdarn it! My whole life has washed away with the ocean; my opportunities are gone with the wind! I HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF--" Chrystie cut off her trail of thought and wandered into another, "...but where is she...?" She silenced for a moment to take it all in while taking her awkward shoes off, then standing up. She sighed, "I have to use the bathroom. Now what?" She folded her arms, staring into waves of the ocean.

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Well, I do try to take care of it..." Kayleigh replied, staring at the ground. That's all that she could do. She was blushing too hard to want to look anywhere else. Too bad though, because that was a mistake.

"Oww!!!!" she cried, falling backwards. "I guess I should have been... looking." She fell back, fainted, from the impact of walking into one of the palm trees surrounding the area.

22sa
May 23rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Am I on the other side yet? Tom sniffed as he walk on slowly with his head down like all his family members just died or something.

((lol, Anyone wanna see me yet?))

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
As Kayleigh fell back, Zeth was quick to help her up, she had ran into the tree pretty hard.

"Are you ok? Your face looks kind of red, you must of hit that tree pretty hard..."

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Kayleigh opened her eyes and blinked quickly.

"Ehh, this is just not our day," she muttered, standing up.
"Well, I'm alright. It doesn't really hurt. Let's just get back to where Batesy is. That's where all of the bandages are."
She smiled sheepishly and began to walk off again, red with embarrassment.

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Ok, let's go, I'm in need of some bandages, I need to clean these cuts out."

Zeth walked beside her this time, so neither of them would trip or be in any great danger. He wondered how much longer they had to wlk. His stomach gave a small grumble.

100marios
May 23rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
Jordan, walking with arms hands behind his back, continued along the beach, once again surveying the green-filled area that he would now call home.
"Seeing as how I'm all alone, and all hope is lost, what better time to start my vacation! After all, I did want to live on paradise. What better time to start!"
He grabbed a pile of rocks and formed them into a crudely shaped chair, flipped off his sandals, sat down pulled his now broken pair of sunglasses over his eyes.
"Yeah, this is paradise alright!"
To his dismay, his glasses fell off his face into his lap.
".....yup, home sweet home......"

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 04:41 PM
Kayleigh nodded and continued walking. After a few minutes, they reached a clearing.
"Finally!" she said, listening to the waves crash up against the beach. She looked around for her bag, and finally spotted it sitting under a palm tree.
"Okay..." she said to herself, walking towards it. She sat down under the tree and opened it, pulling out a small First Aid kit. She took out several bandages, packets, and containers, and set them on the sand.
"Take your pick! I'll take what's left, because mine isn't very bad. Sorry that they're still a little wet, too. Just save some for later, incase we have any more accidents. ...I don't know when, if ever, we'll be going home."

DragonTrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 04:46 PM
"Ok, I guess I'll just take a bandage or two, I don't have any really serious cuts."

After cleaning out his wounds, Zeth placed a bandage over the serious ones, and looked around at the desolate paradise.

"Well, what are we to do next?"

22sa
May 23rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
Tom wiped his tears, without realizing how dirty his hands were, and then he decided to get out of the extreme sunlight, or at least, suffer less of it. Too humid. He moved quietly into the forest. Though he still had some hope, he couldn't help but feel defeated and stupid.
Then... He saw a guy and a girl walking beside each other, they were heading towards the beach. They looked real. But Tom for some reason was unmoved, he felt disbelief and too much anger to see. "What, God? Ha ha, are they suppose to be Adam and Eve? Some new Adam and Eve you're showing me? It's Adam and Eve number two! Yupie!" He said to nothing in particular. His crazy idea that he was dead or sleeping still surfaced again. "So, where am I in this? Do I belong? Should I think, of course, or not really?" He continued to talk spontaneously to anything. Then he turned back to those two and shouted "Hi!!!!" Expecting nothing. "What's your name!?!? You!?!"

Latios Master
May 23rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
Man... am I getting behind or what? XD 22sa requested a "PC Island" pic, so I guess I need to make one.

Ah, here we go:
http://img71.photobucket.com/albums/v217/DragonStorm/PC_Island.png

It might look a bit plain, but I was trying to make it as fast as I could. The green is forest, and the color around the green is sand.

(now to the story)
Keith's body began to float to the island. He floated to the beach edge, and had fainted. In his dream, Keith could see a bright light. He was walking toward it, and then he was able to see a large gate. At that moment, he opened his eyes, and he could see a beach. He hoped that someone friendly was there. He fainted again...

Miyu-chan
May 23rd, 2004, 08:41 PM
Evelina walked along the island, watching colsly for her friends and any other passengers...
Maybe I was only dreaming.... And when I open my eyes on the count on 3, I'll be back in my bed, with my mom yelling at me to get up... She closed her eyes, and counted to 3, and opened them. Nothing happend, except for the squelling of the seagulls, which seemed to be laughing at her.
"SHUT UP!" she roared up to the palm trees, a roar which could be heard from miles away...
((Hint? Anyone? xD;;; ))

Latios Master
May 23rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
"SHUT UP!" she roared up to the palm trees, a roar which could be heard from miles away...
((Hint? Anyone? xD;;; ))
Um, the conch (shell) from LOTF? Just a guess... XD

(Keith is still at the end of the beach laying in the water.)

Miyu-chan
May 23rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
Um, the conch (shell) from LOTF? Just a guess... XD

(Keith is still at the end of the beach laying in the water.)
OOC - No idea, what's that? xD;;;; The hint was supposed to be someone hearing me, and rushing over. n_n; I'd continue is I could, but my mom'll kill me if she found out I was on the net. o_o;

22sa
May 23rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
Man... am I getting behind or what? XD 22sa requested a "PC Island" pic, so I guess I need to make one.

Ah, here we go:
http://img71.photobucket.com/albums/v217/DragonStorm/PC_Island.png

It might look a bit plain, but I was trying to make it as fast as I could. The green is forest, and the color around the green is sand.

(now to the story)
Keith's body began to float to the island. He floated to the beach edge, and had fainted. In his dream, Keith could see a bright light. He was walking toward it, and then he was able to see a large gate. At that moment, he opened his eyes, and he could see a beach. He hoped that someone friendly was there. He fainted again...XD This map looks good, except I think it should be much larger (like 2km wide or something)... a) have some cliffs and high hills/mountains and b) have a larger forest to support food production/anime survival. Have you seen the actually Lord of Flies map btw? And what does everyone else think? http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue3.gif

Jess
May 24th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Nice Map, So we landed in the water ? o_O

Jesus Freak Josh
May 24th, 2004, 03:29 AM
OOC: Yep! We swam to the island!

Kayleigh
May 24th, 2004, 11:12 AM
((Cool, nice map! I might can draw one too, now that I know what it looks like. ^_^; I'm in a drawing mood!))

Kayleigh carefully set the bandages and containers back into her bag, and stood up.
"Okay, well... Do you want to go see if we can find anyone else?" she said to Zeth, while picking up her bag and slinging one of the straps over her shoulder. As she did that, she heard a faint voice, and then a scream.
"Did you hear that, or was it just me? It might be one of our friends!" she said, jumping up and looking around. No sign of anyone.
I'm sure that was a voice, she thought, frowning.

100marios
May 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Jordan, disturbed from his slumber by a loud, shrill 'shut up!', rose from his rock chair yelling back the words, "Why don't you!!" while shaking his fist.
Pssh! The nerve of some people! He thought.
.....wait a second......people.......
Mustering all the air he could, he yelled "Hello!! Is anyone there?!"

OOC: The island looks good! Good airplane hehe....
It's kind of how I expected it to be!

Kayleigh
May 24th, 2004, 11:29 AM
"I didn't swallow too much salt water, did I? I know that I heard another voice!" Kayleigh said. She began to walk a few feet down the beach, glancing around.
"Hello?!" she shouted. "Is anyone there?"

Jess
May 24th, 2004, 11:40 AM
*swimming*

"Anyone out there"

*Gets back into the Place*

"I think I should just stay in here :P"

100marios
May 24th, 2004, 11:47 AM
"Huh? There aren't any echos on a beach!" He said, confused, for he heard a voice shout back the same thing he did.
"Yes! Over here! Over here....."
He grabbed for his sandals, and began to walk along the shore.

Kayleigh
May 24th, 2004, 11:54 AM
"There is someone else here!" Kayleigh shouted. She began to run down the beach, looking for any sign of a person. She paused in one place, and looked down. Below, just by her feet, were some footprints.
Batesy, Zeth, and me haven't been in this area. I bet those were made by someone else that was on the plane... she thought. She glanced back at Zeth, to make sure that he wasn't too far behind, and then she began to follow the footprints.
I hope the person is still alive.

IceKitten
May 24th, 2004, 11:58 AM
*everyone sees something in the distant clouds*

*Tig flies onto the island wth his Rayquaza*

Hello everyone!

100marios
May 24th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Jordan suddenly began hearing a shuffling of feet in the sand. The sound seemed to of been coming behind him.
I'm coming! He thought, as he turned around and dashed in the opposite direction.
He kept on running, against the wind, and the blaze surrounding him.
Suddenly, he stopped, and let his sandals fall to the ground. He used his hands to shield his eyes from the glare of the sun, as he looked forward.
His mixed emotions rose, as he saw a sillouette of a person approaching him.
".....it can't be....." He whispered, in disbelief.

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 24th, 2004, 12:17 PM
A high-pitched shriek echoed throughout the island and pierced right through Chrystie's ears. She snapped out of her daze and jumped from being startled, "What the...?! What was that?" Her feet automatically ran closer to where she believed the scream was projected from. She cupped her hands around her mouth, "ANYONE OUT THERE? ... WELL, IF YOU ARE, I'LL TRY TO FIND YOU AS SOON AS I CAN!" A palm tree came into clear view as she ran closer to the source of the distressing sound.

((This calls for an automatic reunion at the palm tree...ya think? ^_~))

IceKitten
May 24th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Are there cocunuts on the palm tree? Rayquaza like coconuts...

Miyu-chan
May 24th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Evelina heard someone yell back, "Anyone out here?" it sounded a bit like...
She took a deep breath and yelled, "I"M HERE!" in a booming happy voice. She was soo happy that she forgot to be embrassed.

Kayleigh
May 24th, 2004, 01:12 PM
There are more voices? she thought, raising an eyebrow. This is confusing... But, great!
She looked ahead to see a figure walking towards her. She raised her hands over her eyes, in an attempt to shield them from the sun.
Ehh, too much light, she thought, squinting. After a few moments, she was able to make out who the person was.
"JORDAN?!" she shouted as she began to run over towards him.
"Wha? Huh...? What are you doing here? You weren't on the plane!" She was so excited that she didn't realize that he didn't know who he was talking to, considering that she had never posted her picture at the PokeCommunity. But, she recognized him.
"I'm Kayleigh! From the PokeCommunity! You know, that forum!"

100marios
May 24th, 2004, 01:49 PM
"Kayleigh......KAYLEIGH!! Oh my gosh! This is so great! I can't believe...I..."
He was so relieved, he quickly ran up to her and hugged her.
Once he realized what he was doing, however, he backed away as quickly as he approached her.
"Oh! Oh, I....I was, um....you know, I was so relieved....I...."
He looked down at the sand, not daring to see her reaction.
After a few seconds, he raised his head back up to face her, slighty flushed.
"It's good to see you Kayleigh! I'm glad you were able to get through the storm.......how did I get here? Well," he responded, looking back at the sea. "It's a long story. I think it would be best to tell you all as a group. I would lose my voice if I had to tell you each about it."
He laughed weakly, for he was unsure if anyone else even survived.
"Did you happen to find anyone else?"

(Aw, I have to go. Bye!)

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 24th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"OW...CRAMP...CRAMP!" Chrystie whimpered and stopped to briefly flex her feet as she drew nearer to the palm tree--it was further away than it seemed. She picked up the pace and a number of figures appeared into clear view. "Help is on the way! I'ma--WA!!!" It was then that she tripped over a pile of seaweed and plunked her face into the sand once again.

Chrystie gradually lifted her head up and coughed up excess sand...some of it still remained on her face. "WHAT'S THE COMMOTION--" She began to holler, but realized the figures were already standing among her. She stood up and patted the dirt and powdery stains on her skirt nervously; her eyes traveled up to find that they were people she would recognize immediately. "KAYLEIGH!!!!! DON'T EVER LOSE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!" Chrystie tried to catch her breath bending over to grasp her knees as she spoke at the same time.

Kayleigh
May 24th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Ohh, it's okay!" Kayleigh replied, fiddling with her hair and blushing faintly. "I'm glad you made it; I guess once I meet up with the others then you can tell us your story. Speaking of them... I've found Zeth, but you would know him as DragonTrainer. I've also run into Batesy, an--" before she could say anything else, she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to see...
"CHRYSTIE!" she shouted, running up and giving her a hug. "Ohh, I'm so glad you made it! I would spaz out if I had to stay here without another girl for the rest of my life. So far the only people that I've found are boys. What about you?"
She stepped back and noticed a piece of seaweed still stuck in Chrystie's hair.
"Uh, you have something on your head," she said, bursting out with laughter.

22sa
May 24th, 2004, 06:18 PM
((Ah, I'm confused. o_o' Okay... I guess this forces me to stop acting so dramatic.... ;__; I originally was going to hear for Kayleigh's name and then collapse to the floor in disbelief :laugh: then face the sky and scream [Kayleigh] my hardest till my throat is hurting so bad I'd finally realize I was awake. And have this semi-fatal-sore-throat for like atleast the next 3 days! :laugh: ....>_>.. K... Yay Kayleigh!!! Drawing anything would help, I think, the more pictures the better.))

No response. Wow, my expectation is so darn powerful! Adam and Eve II died... or something... right there! Tom sat down by a tree and enjoyed the scenery of the bright forest... It beautiful and relaxing to look at. This is way too real! He thought, as he was woke up to his awareness that he was not asleep.
There were voices behind him, from one or two girls or even a guy. He knew it was for real this time. He walked back towards the beach where the voices were coming from.
Two girls who survived were talking with each other. They were tall. But not as tall as me!! One girl had light brown hair on, the other girl had wavey black hair, and they both wore skirts. And there was a guy with dark-brown hair. He had a white T-shirt and trunks on.
He didn't approach them right away, he was too shy and felt bad, and he wanted to wait till they stopped talking. Ahh, they're human! Why can't you just communicate to them now! They're humans, like yourself! He tried to convince himself to talk but something stronger told him to wait, wait... They hadn't looked his way yet. He slowly walked towards the breach looked at the two girls talk.

((Here's my personality: Mainly relationship-oriented at my best, but is shy. If you care about me, I can be about anything... except powerful. I can't be dynamic, or bossy at all... God made me this way, obviously, so I can't do much about it even if I wanted lol! =D))

Jess
May 24th, 2004, 06:20 PM
*I jumped off the dead plane and went back into the water8

*swims*

yay

Kayleigh
May 24th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Kayleigh heard someone's footsteps, and she quickly turned around to see who was coming. She quickly noticed a tall boy standing there.
"Um," she managed to say, blinking. "Hello...?" She didn't recognize the boy. She was a little nervous, but she tried to be polite.

100marios
May 24th, 2004, 06:55 PM
After talking to Kayleigh and the rest, he turned his attention to the boy who was walking towards them. Hoping he was one of them, but still a bit defensive, he clenched his fists.
I'm sure it's no problem though....

22sa
May 24th, 2004, 07:20 PM
The light-brown haired girl turned around and noticed him. Eye contact... he thought, as he kept looking in her direction. He suddenly remembered he had a sad unfriendly facial expression from just a minute ago... But he couldn't change it at the moment still. ...She's that girl... near the middle aisle. Pokemon...!? His facial expression normalized with some hope. He looked at the other two kids quickly, then turned his eyes back to meeting her's.
"Hi, I think I saw you on the plane!" He said smiling now. "The middle aisle!" Talk less, talk less, say more, he thought quickly. "Right?"

Edit: ((Thanks, Kay! It was getting weird RPing about myself being alone for so long... ._. I might not be online tommorrow, but I'll try, it takes me too long write these RP posts. :sleeping: I guess this is what I get for my constant one-liner posts on PC, rofl. ^_^))

Miyu-chan
May 24th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Evelina walked along the shore more, dismissing the voice as a sign of crazyness.
She swore to herself in words that would have gained a slap from her mom if she was home.
"!$^&#*" she muttered, not paying attention to where whe was going and tripped on something soft.
Annoyed, Evelina whirled back to see... "A person? Keith?!" she said, disbelief in her voice. He can't be... she kneeled down and felt his pulse, and checked his breathing.
"Thank God you're alive!" she said happily.
But after a while of staring at Keith's limp forum, she began to become worried.
Please tell me he's okay... She hoped that she didn't have to go to drastic measures.
She sat down next to him and shook him.
"Wake up! Please?"

Latios Master
May 24th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Keith woke up and saw Evelina by him. He tried to move, but he felt a sharp pain in his arm, and he could barely move it. "Ouch!", he yelled as he tried to stand up. He tried to move his arm again and it still hurt. "Thanks for waking me up, Evelina. Although I think I have a broken arm. What should we do, and where is everyone?"

Jess
May 25th, 2004, 11:14 AM
*I continued to swim until I saw someone on the beach*

*I walked up to the beach*

Miyu-chan
May 25th, 2004, 03:34 PM
To Evelina's great relief, Keith woke up, but with a broken arm.

"Thanks for waking me up, Evelina. Although I think I have a broken arm. What should we do, and where is everyone?"

"I don't know where the others are... I saw Zeth, but we got seperated... I hope they're alive... And I should get something to secure your arm in place... I remember reading that somewhere," she said. "I'll be right back!" after sating this, she rushing off, trying to find something to secure Keith's arm. She found some long, sliky leaves and some long strips of Bark. Perfect... she smiled.

She rushed back and put the two pieces of wood on each side, warpping them with the leaves. "That should work!" she said, standing back to adore her handiwork.
"Can you stand up?" she asked.

Kayleigh
May 25th, 2004, 04:18 PM
((Lol, it's okay. ^_^; I could understand having to RP by yourself... It's boring.))

Kayleigh smiled and nodded.
"Yes, I was on the plane. I think that I remember you! You were sitting in the back, listening to music or something. It's good to see that you made it out alive. I hope that we find more people... Anyways, what's your name?"
She extended her hand out to shake his.
"I'm Kayleigh."

22sa
May 25th, 2004, 05:25 PM
((Uh-huh... after a while. ._. What's worse is how discouraging it gets. lol))

Listening... Walking down the beach... "Right! Oh. Thank you. Kayleigh! I'm.. Tom. Glad to see you made it as well." He replied as he shook her hand, which was a bit warmer then his own. Could she be..? She does remind me of her...
Tom saw some other kids to his left
(north?) but kept his attention stretched to Kayleigh.
"I want to talk to you," he said, as he cooled his smile, a little.
Get to the point
"You like pokemon, perhaps?"
So risky.. but I had to take the chance! She knows?

((BRB))

((Edit: lol, Bleh, too many thought lines my posts, they're... unrealistic? I doubt most people think in clear words. o_o'))

Latios Master
May 25th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Keith tried to stand up. He felt very dizzy, but he was able to stand.
"Yes, I can stand, Evelina. And thanks for helping with my arm. It really hurts, but hopefully it will heal, and soon. We should try to find Zeth and the others now. Which direction should we go?"

Jess
May 26th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Keith tried to stand up. He felt very dizzy, but he was able to stand.
"Yes, I can stand, Evelina. And thanks for helping with my arm. It really hurts, but hopefully it will heal, and soon. We should try to find Zeth and the others now. Which direction should we go?"
*Jess got too hot and fell onto the beach*

*The Sun was beating down on Jess as sweat dripped off him*

Jess:"Let me die!"

*I fell face-first into the sand O_o*

Kayleigh
May 26th, 2004, 12:38 PM
((I do a lot, lol. I usually think rather than talk. I'm quiet!))

"Yes," Kayleigh replied, nodding. "I love it! It's my favorite Anime show. Why do you ask?"
She glanced around, looking at the others. They weren't really talking very much.

Miyu-chan
May 26th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Which direction should we go?" Keith asked her.
Evelina pointed toward the palm tree forest, maybe there, I thought I heard voices in there..."

22sa
May 26th, 2004, 06:53 PM
((=P))

Tom listened nodding. "Great. I love it too!"
"I... thought I heard you and your friends say Pokemon on the plane, but I wasn't sure! I was excited... and I wondered about you guys." Next..
"Do you know this online Pokemon forum... pokecommunity-dot-com, perhaps?"

100marios
May 26th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Jordan, not wanting to seem rude by interrupting, kept his mouth shut. Instead, he crouched and sat down on the warm beach, while poking Chrystie on the arm for enjoyment.
"Hey, I can get used to this!" He teased. "Hi Chrystie! I'm so relieved you made it out safe! So very relieved!"

Kayleigh
May 27th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Kayleigh's eye widened in disbelief.
"You mean that you actually go there...?!" she asked, tilting her head.
This is so freaky! she thought. What a coincidence...
"I go there, too! It's my favorite online forum. My screen name there is Kayleigh, if you hadn't already figured that out," she replied, smiling.

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 27th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Chrystie snapped out of her trance and turned to the source of the incessant annoyance, "Would ya cut it out, YOU SAVAGE! ...Oh, it's you, Jordan! Eh, then I don't take back what I said! Glad to finally meet you, though!" She laughed and moved away at a distance where he could not vex her; but, she remained in his company along with Kayleigh and the rest of her friends. Chrystie kicked up a bit of sand onto Jordan for spite.

((Don't bug me, dork! ^_^))

100marios
May 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Oh, I sense anger!" He laughed, as he shielded himself from the sand. "I guess you are the same online as you are in real life! I wonder what would've happened if I never posted my pic....."
He walked up to the now standing Chrystie, and realized he was looking down at her.
"Wow, I guess I never put it into perspective when you said I was taller then you!" He then started using his hand to measure their heights.

Kayleigh
May 28th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Kayleigh laughed and nodded as she listened to the two arguing.
"I'm actually a little bit taller than her too, but then you're taller than me," she said, looking up at Jordan.
She then glanced around, and sighed.
"Well... What do you guys want to do? I think that we should start building some sort of house, or find a cave or something to stay in. It's beginning to get late."

100marios
May 28th, 2004, 12:12 PM
OOC: Eh? 22sa, did you delete one of your posts? I can't find the one where you introduced yourself...

He smiled when he heard this, and looked at the small group.
"It sure is nice to be around people more my size," he said, and exchanged glances with Chrystie.
"You're actually in the middle, compared to people back there in Florida."
Florida....he thought, as he suddenly became homesick.
How I wish to be able to go back! I wonder how my family is doing.... I didn't even tell them about my decision....
He shook his head, and came back to reality.
"Yes, you're right." He replied, looking up at the blackening sky.
"We'll have to start quick. First, I think we should inform Zeth and the others about this. The more people the better!"
He began to walk forward, but he then noticed the boy from earlier.
"Oh, hi!" He said, extending his hand. "I'm Jordan! Sorry if I gave you a bad look earlier; you can't be too careful on a place like this!"

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 28th, 2004, 12:26 PM
"Yeah, but you do know that since I'm down here, I can headbutt you! Or, I could catapult my self into your head if you don't shut up, Mister Grumpy Gills!" Chrystie retorted to Jordan, flicking him on the nose. She began putting her platform sandals back on again. "...what? I just can't stand the feeling on sand between my toes for too long..."

She walked over to Kayleigh, "Yeah, might as well try to get somewhere other than this random spot. Seeing as how it's not doing us any good, anyway!" Chrystie turned and shot a dirty glare back at Jordan.

Kayleigh
May 28th, 2004, 12:40 PM
"Yeah, and I have on nice shoes!" Kayleigh cried, lifting her foot up so everyone could see. "I might have some sandals... But, while we're working, I don't want to wear them."
She slumped and stood there with Chrystie, looking around with a bored expression.

"Well, who wants to do what? There are several things that we can start on. Chrystie and I can cook, if she wants to help, since we're girls and it's usually our job, but we'll need ingredients. Also, some people are going to have to work on the house. Boys...?"
She looked at each of them, waiting for a response.

100marios
May 28th, 2004, 12:56 PM
He turned his head, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Chrystie.
"That's nice to hear!" He joked.

"Fine by me!" He responded, yawning.
He motioned towards the boy next to him.
"Let's show them what a real hut looks like! The best hut this side of the Atlantic Ocean!"
He grinned, and waved goodbye to the two girls, but quickly remembered Zeth.
"Oh! Hey! Kayleigh! Where exactly is Zeth? We could use his help!"

Kayleigh
May 28th, 2004, 01:03 PM
"I'm not really sure..." Kayleigh replied, glancing around. "The last time that I saw him was before I ran into you. He was by that palm tree over there."
She glanced to the side and pointed at a tall palm tree nearby.
"But I don't see him..."

100marios
May 28th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Jordan turned his attention to the palm tree Kayleigh was pointing out. He tried looking at it from different angles, but there was still no sign of Zeth.
"Hmm, I just hope he didn't go off searching for others by himself! Who knows what suprises this island might have..."
At that moment, a strong gust of wind flowed by, making the palm tree dance wildly.
"But, I guess we have no choice at the moment. We need someplace to stay! I'll see what what us two can whip up!" he said, wandering off towards a group of trees, waving back at them.

Miyu-chan
May 28th, 2004, 08:02 PM
((We should probally try to unite everyone first, lol.)) ^_^;

Kayleigh
May 29th, 2004, 06:21 AM
((True... ^_^; I'm trying to think of a way that we can meet, lol. Did you want to wait for a little while, or do you want to meet us now? XD I don't know what your plans were.))

The Evil One
May 29th, 2004, 11:33 AM
(OOC:Man, I've not been here for a while. Could someone be nice and patch me up to date?)

Miyu-chan
May 29th, 2004, 01:23 PM
((True... ^_^; I'm trying to think of a way that we can meet, lol. Did you want to wait for a little while, or do you want to meet us now? XD I don't know what your plans were.))
((I'm still waiting for Keith to reply. xD; And plot is... Everyone except Keith and Evelina are reinuited under the palm tree. n_n;;; ))

DragonTrainer
May 29th, 2004, 02:16 PM
OOC:Ooh, so now I'm lost? OK, I'll go with that ^^''

Zeth walked around the island, now sure he was lost. Kayleigh had walked off somewhere, and him in a desperate attempt to find her, also walked around, only, he had no clue where he was. As he passed some trees, the sun had no mercy on him, it was really going bright. He walked by some bushes, were he got cut again.

"Ah great.... Another cut, I could sure use those bandages now...."

Kayleigh
May 29th, 2004, 08:10 PM
((Ooh, you finally posted. ^_^ Nice! And The Evil One, not much has really happened. Most of us have been re-united, and we're trying to figure out a way to build a house or something. And Zeth is lost, I guess. Just add yourself in any time!))

Kayleigh sighed, and lowered her head.
"I hope that they're all okay," she said to Chrystie as she looked down at the ground.
"But, anyways, that meal isn't going to cook itself. Let's go and find some ingredients. I'm just not cooking any animals, okay?!" She turned around and glared at everyone, and then began to finish what she was saying.
"Plus, there is a chance that we might run into some of the others..."

100marios
May 29th, 2004, 08:32 PM
OOC: Oh, I have an idea for Zeth hehe... If you don't mind, DT!

Jordan was busy trying to find a good spot to cut one of the trees. He rubbed his hand against it, as he searched near the bottom. Unfortunately, the sap from the tree rushed down from a cut and enveloped his hand.
"Ahh!!" Jordan yelled out, not knowing what the oozy stuff was. He stepped backwards in retaliation, and fell over a branch on the beach, right into another person. They both fell head-first into the sand, and scrambled to get back up.
"Oh, I'm sorry!" Jordan said, getting back on his feet and offering a helping hand to the person who we fell with. The boy wouldn't take it though. Jordan was a bit puzzled at this, until he glanced at his hand and realized he was offering him the one with the sap on it. Jordan quickly changed hands, and pulled him up, noticing the cut he had.
"Was that from the fall?" He questioned. a bit suprsied that he got cut. "Sorry if it was..... oh, hey, you're Zeth or DT, right? I think I saw your picture on the news! It's great to see you! Kayleigh and the others were so worried!" he exclaimed, happy to see Zeth himself.
"Come on! I'll show you where they are!"
He began to run, but turned around and faced Zeth again, when he remembered one important detail.
"By the way, I'm Jordan! 100marios from PC!"
He turned around again, running towards the site where the others were.