• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Browser are YOU using?

Which Browser, eh?

• Total voters

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
Years
  • Hey all! We all know the battle of browsers.. anyway, which are you using? im using firefox,woo! Lets hear your opinons!

P.S: To those who dont visit home of the sprites, im back!

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
  • woohoo, another member on the winning team :)my mums friend is like a computer genius, he writes programs, Makes websites, etc. yet he uses IE ;_;

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • kirbyfan said:
    woohoo, another member on the winning team :)my mums friend is like a computer genius, he writes programs, Makes websites, etc. yet he uses IE ;_;
    Just prefrences. Although if he was a genius he'd realise all the flaws IE has.

I personally use Firefox. It's a family thing we do. :p Although I think my dad uses Opera. Not sure.

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
  • ok then! yeah, my mum tends to introduce me to new things on the Computer, she showed me Mozilla Firefox, and Kasperskey Anti Virus!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm currently using Internet Explorer. I've got Firefox but it... always says "Stopped".

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am a proud user of Firefox. <3<3 I used to use IE(for about 11 years), but then I was with my parents at New Jersey for Christmas...they use Firefox on their computers. So to use the internet I use that browser. And I got used to it. And when I came back home...I downloaded it right away. Because I was getting cable internet soon. I need protection. IE wasn't going to give me protection. And I really love the tabs and pop up blocker in Firefox.

FIREFOX RULES! I will never go back to IE.

And another thing...when my pages load up...the pictures are more clearer and the animations works very well. In IE the animation don't work until I refresh the pic. :/ Oh well...I use Firefox. So much better!

Last edited:

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • I use the one and only Mozilla FireFox! Nothing can beat it. FireFox is also stomping the crud out of little IE down there. (Duh..)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I'm using FireFox 1.5 I think...the latest one avalible. 1.5....is really wierd though x.x It seems kinda glitch to me. But nonetheless I use it because it's prettier and faster~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I use Firefox on this computer (though mom, annoyingly enough, refuses to switch and sticks with IE) and I think we use both Mozilla and Firefox on the other computer. On my laptop I'm still debating whether I want to use Firefox or Opera since I do quite like the both of them, but I'll probably go with Firefox since that's simply what I'm used to most now. =\

Back