• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

International Pokemon

Years
  • Does anyone know of some links or information on Pokemon around the world? I'm curious to know how Pokemon was dubbed in other places in the world :)

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
  • Do you mean the games or tcg? Or just pokemon in general? =3
    Edit: seeming this in tv shows and movies (just realised) then i dont know XP

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    If you mean by how the series was sent to different countries. Easy. Liscening of the series and what channel broadcasts it. There are many different answers for this question though.

Years
  • I don't think you understood what I said. When I meant by how Pokemon dubbed in other countries, I meant by what were the characters names changed to? Did they keep the original music in? Did any scenes or episodes get cut out? You know, stuff like that.

Back