• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Tropical Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
  • Heres my new hack note that Digi Knights: Hoenn heroes is still being worked on.

Hack of
    --------
    Ruby

Hack Name
    -----------
    Pokemon: Tropical Days

Story
    ------
    You and your family just moved to the region of Tropica. You are shocked to see that the prof has been missing for 3 years. His daughter May is worried and goes looking for him. So you decide to follow along. You see prof birch being attacked in the first route. After you save him he tells you of his adventures through tropica and why he was gone so long. He then tells you to go to Lemon-aid city to battle the first gym leader and start your quest to become a pokemon master.

Features
    ---------
    :pokeball: New map
    :pokeball: New hero
    :pokeball: Some new pokemon
    :pokeball: After you defeat the elite 4 you gain access to some areas of Johto.

Screenshots
    ------------
    Old

New

Beta Release
    -------------
    TBA

Complete percentage
    ---------------------
    8%

Last edited:

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Starters revealed. Check first post. Btw this hack will be heavily based around johto pokemon. Also on another note. Instead of Wally your rival is... Nah ill reveal that another day.

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
  • I am looking forward to the beta and you should keep going and finish this game. just trying to keep your hopes up.

Years
  • No offense or anything, Sheepnut, but your storyline is a Pok?modified version of the Chrono Trigger storyline. But, then again, I love Chrono Trigger, so keep working on it. Oh, and fix the error with the tree in one of the screenshots.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Good job, but you should work at map editing. Grass near Birch's Lab and tree on Route 1 look bad... And I think, the Coconut Village ought to be write capital letters (as the names of towns and cities in original game).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back