• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guiness Book of Pika

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
Years
  • Well here you go as promised some pics of my Pikachu collection, Anyone who has viewed my collection in person cant believe the number of yellow when you enter the room of pika doom and the amount of little black bidy eyeballs staring back at ya...I once had my collection on a site but idiots had to come in and make fun of it, why because it was Pokemon, so I took it down...I mean Hey everyone collects something, I just happen to collect Pikachu, I have been collecting him for over 10 years now, finding things on Ebay, anime cons, friends and fans sending me new items, flea markets and so on, Everything I have is in Mint condition and in its original packaging, cant be a true collector unless u cant play with it....LOL...Last I inventoried my collection I stood at a little over 8,000 things....and its still growing and growing.....I swear I have more pika things then all the pokemon centers in the world combined at this point..But not as big as some colletors out there who collect Star Wars, I have a friend whos whole house is Star Wars not just one room like mine is trying to be contained in....and there are shows out there where I have seen worse, but give it time I'm sure I'll have that pika museum one day.......(o~_^o).....

pikaholic01.jpg

pikaholic8.jpg

pikaholic12.jpg

HPIM1088.jpg

HPIM1090.jpg

HPIM1092.jpg

HPIM1087.jpg

HPIM1093.jpg

HPIM1091.jpg

HPIM1089.jpg

HPIM1098.jpg

pikaholic2.jpg

pikaholic7.jpg

pikaholic19.jpg

pikaholic15.jpg

pikaholic19.jpg

HPIM1094.jpg

pikaholic14.jpg

100_1996.jpg

pikaholic5.jpg

I actually need to update these pics, these were taken about 5 months ago and well I have collected about 200 more things since these pics were taken...But I think you get the idea what a Pika-Holic I am.......

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • WOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! IEEEE!!!!!

That is a lot of Pika. I mean it is so much. It is all yellow. Is that your Pikabug? You are so lucky. You must be the worlds bigest Pikachu fan. Do you have tha pokeball gold plated thing from the first movie?

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
  • Reyna_fire said:
    WOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! IEEEE!!!!!

That is a lot of Pika. I mean it is so much. It is all yellow. Is that your Pikabug? You are so lucky. You must be the worlds bigest Pikachu fan. Do you have tha pokeball gold plated thing from the first movie?

Yes I own one of the Pikachu cars I call PikaBug that I drive to all my events and such, its my most prized possesion, and I dont think I can top that unless I can get my hands on the Nippon Airlines Pokemon Jet.....and yes I have the entrire set of Pokeballs that were recalled from Buger King as well as the Gold Cards..(o~_^o)..

HPIM1076.jpg

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • ...I'm in love...<3
    I mean, GREAT GOGGLY MOOGLY! You are truely a dedicated fan sweetie! X3 You don't know how much I love envy you at this point!!

P.S. I notice you have some Hamtaro stuff. ^^

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
  • LOL..none can help me, besides its a fun hobby just like anyone else who collects like me, its the thrill of the hunt finding something I dont have...

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • ethankaiba said:
    your'e obsessed.you need help

Be nice, please. Thanks.

Anyways, wow. Thats a big collection!!!! Do you have SSB and SSBM? Pikachu and Pichu are in those games. ^^;

It's a pretty nice collection, the best i've seen. How did you get the car? Was it from a contest or somthing? Do you collect any Pikachu-related Pokemon cards too? There is a new one in EX: Legend Maker when it comes out.

Last edited:

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
  • Reyna_fire said:
    They recalled them? I have one? Why?

Is that you in the Ash get up? Have you ever flew in the Pokemon Jet?

Because some kid sufficated when one of the pokeballs broke in half and he somehow got it stuck to his face, they were recalled soon after.....

and ya thats me, I portray Ash at alot of events for kids and stuff at cons, I can do his voice exact, just ask my friends who hear me do it...

and no I havent had the luck of flying in the poke jet but I do have alot of promotional merchandise from it, even pokemon jetzels...(pretzels)

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
  • King Shuckle said:
    Be nice, please. Thanks.

Anyways, wow. Thats a big collection!!!! Do you have SSB and SSBM? Pikachu and Pichu are in those games. ^^;

It's a pretty nice collection, the best i've seen. How did you get the car? Was it from a contest or somthing? Do you collect any Pikachu-related Pokemon cards too? There is a new one in EX: Legend Maker when it comes out.

Its okay I tend to get some people who dont understand why I have so much pika and why I love Pikachu so much and they think Im a freak cause of it but like i said there are some people out there who collect far more weird and more unusual things then me and to a even greater extent....

LOL, yup I got all the poke games in English and Japanese..

I actually obtained the car through a museum and soon after I have done alot of promotional things fro pokemon with it at different events, conventions and stuff for kids..and yes I have quite a few cards, thousands actually but I only really collect any card with pikachu raichu or pichu on it, I have every one ever made, even the famous rare illustrator pikachu card...

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Your Pika obessed that's for sure and that sure is alot of Pikachu stuff course there was some Pichu and Raichu as well as some Plusle and Minun in there too.

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
  • Heres a little update, I just took some pics of the updated stuff as you can see I'm also collecting Minun and Plusle as well...But Pika is still my #1 obsession so to speak....

100_2392.jpg

100_2390.jpg

100_2389.jpg

100_2391.jpg

Years
  • How long did it take to get all this? How Much money?

I would love to collect that much stuff but I lack the room.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    Everything I have is in Mint condition and in its original packaging, cant be a true collector unless u cant play with it

why do you care about what they say a true collector is? you can play with them and still call yourself a collector

its like collecting DVDs, you wouldn't say that you don't collect them just because you took them out of their sealing and watched it

anyway its cool that you have so much pikachu, and i'm also wondering how much all that cost you, including stuff you may have thrown out, if you don't mind

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
  • Well I'd say it took me a little over 10 years to get this far, It's harder now since there is not much Pokemon stuff on the market these days, at least here in America, Whats funny is what I do find is that all they did was release the same toys years ago only with the new advanced packaging.....But I find alot of stuff at anime conventions and well course theres EBAY..and I have some friends in Japan that hook me up as well.....For X-Mas my friend Megumi sent me the 8th pokemon movie and a bunch of cute little pikas....But ya i dont want to even think about how much has been invested so far in this collection..But I also have another collection too.. I also collect everything from Beauty and the Beast, I used to play that character at Disney and thats also my real name as well and well that collection is just as bad as my pikachu one...and that is th collection that cost alot more money..Being the Disney name tends to have a higher price sticker on things..I also have alot of armani,disney classics,royal doltan figures of Belle and those can start at about 300.00 a piece.......Think my most expensive pikachu item had to be the car itself and also a mascot costume I made.....

PikaBellechu.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Cool n Impressive!Keep it up!

I bet u sure have spent a lot on the whole pikachu thing...
    Well,its Hobby~

XD

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • In one of those photos the Pikachu had blue eyes- is it a special character from the anime or something? Its kinda cute..

Cute collection. I adore the plushies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Charon-chan said:
    In one of those photos the Pikachu had blue eyes- is it a special character from the anime or something? Its kinda cute..
    Oh, I remember that episode. That was Pooka, the surfing Pikachu.

Anyways, there should be people who collect stuff from one of every popular Pokemon (like legendaries or the starters) and then you can combine forces and be the SUPER MEGA ULTRA POKEMON COLLECTOR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Back