• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel of Death

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • No, this is not Emo, this is not meant to rhyme. Kay? Kay.

Angel of Death

Watch her lurking in the corner- a fallen angel;
    Impaled by her own rusty sword of negativity
    as she spirals lower, lower into her abyss of lethargy and doom.

One thousand tears dampen her ceramic cheeks;
    Raining from those distant cold stars which once bore light.
    Those stars are her undead eyes-
    Staring endlessly into a void of her personal nightmare.

Bystanders simply stare at her shattered body, such a sight to behold-
    If only they could envision the torture she went through;
    Those hours of searing pain as they slowly tore her soul apart;
    A poisoned dagger through her heart as agony?s eyes focused upon her and her only.

Oblivious to all that was around her;
    For she was far too deep within her anguish to partake in reality.
    Oh, how she would embrace death!
    Death was welcome, compared to this bloody hell.

But no salvation came;
    She lay bleeding on the pavement, no one to help her.
    No one to comfort her as she drowned in her panic;
    No one to save her from herself.

Was she truly doomed to die in such a pathetic manner?
    For then, in the dead of the night; a sudden flare shoots out, parting the black fog in the invisible sky;

Look! Her eyes have been revived; a glint of light in them yet again;
    A deadly blade in their center, ready to strike at will.
    She was eager for battle; poised to attack those who had pursued her in her weary past.

All pain was erased for that moment; her emotions filled with anger;
    Anger towards all of those who betrayed her.
    She vowed revenge- she would be alive once again.

I shall redeem you, oh little Angel of Death.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • [SIZE="-7"]One of the best ones you've done in a long time, El. I really mean that. Not saying your others weren't good, I'm just saying this one is better. o.o; And you used a word that I don't know what it means...lethargy. w00t. You conquered the walking dictionary. o_o; 10/10 definitely, for this one. I like the style, the choice of words, everything. Really. You know how often I give 10/10s, El. Like next to never. XD

And whether you know it or not, a great metal song also shares the title of your poem. Extra credit. XD[/SIZE]

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • ?blackhaert? said:
    [SIZE="-7"]One of the best ones you've done in a long time, El. I really mean that. Not saying your others weren't good, I'm just saying this one is better. o.o; And you used a word that I don't know what it means...lethargy. w00t. You conquered the walking dictionary. o_o; 10/10 definitely, for this one. I like the style, the choice of words, everything. Really. You know how often I give 10/10s, El. Like next to never. XD

And whether you know it or not, a great metal song also shares the title of your poem. Extra credit. XD[/SIZE]

Mmm. I know it is. Also...scary as this sounds to people, I wrote this during a writers block (which I am still experiencing XD)

Pssh. Walking dictionary. If you're a walking dictionary, then I'm a walking...um...encylopedia. o_O Lethargy means fatigue, tired, etc.

Really? Which band?

And thanks PK, ily <3

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    Mmm. I know it is. Also...scary as this sounds to people, I wrote this during a writers block (which I am still experiencing XD)

Pssh. Walking dictionary. If you're a walking dictionary, then I'm a walking...um...encylopedia. o_O Lethargy means fatigue, tired, etc.

Really? Which band?

And thanks PK, ily <3

[size="-7"]It's Angel of Death by Slayer, El. And I just wrote a whole page of poems in a writer's block. Yikes. Not to mention it being midnight.[/size]

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • I like it 2!!^^
    But its sad 2 me!!That means ur a good poet!!If u can make someone feel something..that means ur great!!!^^

Back