PDA

View Full Version : The Valentines Dance

Gohan
February 9th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Well this is basically what the title says. No really?! Since Valentines' Day is in .... umm.... 5 days I figured it would be appropriate to start this. That is, if Ookami okays it. Cough, err the plot.

Plot:

Okay, this takes place at a High School with grades 7-12 contained within it. It is February 12th, and the Valentines Dance is in two days. You're frantic, because you don't have a date. Go through a normal school day. Die during Algebra, Kill somebody during P.E, the usual.

Now then. It is two days away for a strategic reason. By the time we manage to RPG through two days of 'life,' it will be Valentines anyway. Muwah. You can just go to the dance to do what I do, take the food and make people mad. Or you can get a date. But the RP starts with you getting up and going to school. Interact. This is a total modern day RPG.

Valentines Day-for all you critics out there- is when people show affection for each other during school and don't get in trouble for it! Well, that's my school. Send cards, skip the cards, dance, pig out on food, whatever.

Phew... That's over.... now for the form.

Form(don't you just love these little details I add?):

Name: (orange. goes w/o saying)
Grade: (look up)
Personality: (... lawlz)
Appearance: (what they look like)

D00ds, that's it. And since it will be worthless to post my sign-up without getting this okayed from Ookami first, here I go.

Name: Seth Simons
Grade: 9th
Personality: He's kinda laid back. He... is wierd. Makes out with... things. Like a plywood tree. But he's nice and will help people. He doesn't have many friends, but the ones he does have are nice. Doesn't really care about the dance. He's the kind that will get sent to the principles for no reason.
Appearance: Well, he has brown hair that reaches halfway down his neck. He has blue eyes, light skin, and a skinny structure. He's got a scar on his stomach from a fight. Looks good in a tux. Good looking!

I based this off my friend. He is pretty hot.... And he does make out with things.

OKAY PEOPLE! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY NOW!

Shadowfaith
February 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM
I'm not to keen of the fact that it only goes up to grade 9, perhpas all grades would be more prefered.

There i snot much plot here, perhaps you can explain the setting and describe what Valentines is? I accepted it because it seemed like a good idea to have something of the sort in time for Valentines.

I will join later, but I do expect a bit more added XP

Gohan
February 10th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Meh. I moved it to tenth grade. And now... for all those critics, a brief description of Valentine's day. And, there was this last year, just thought I should start it up again. Darn you cheerios! Darn you!

Super_Lawliet
February 10th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Um...can you move it up to 12th? Because some of us aren't in 7-10th anymore....

pichugirl
February 11th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I'll join! ^_^

Name: Hikari
Grade: 10th
Personality: She's mostly sacrcastic but she has her happy moments. She's very creative and bursting excitement. Though mostly doesn't talk about herself... She's sort of shy around boys though.

Appearence: Long brown hair with blue clips in it has blonde highlights she has hazel eyes and always wears something purple or blue. Has eyes that can melt anybody.

Gohan
February 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Okay. You're in. Now we need at least... four more people. Olympics rock, don't they?

Alana
February 14th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Meh, why not? We don't get a Vanetine's dance at school this year. *glares at people responsible* I did a Valentine's RP last year but it died. Hopefully this one will do better.

Name: Andrea(Andy)
Grade: 8th
Personality: To be revealed. (If not allowed I will change it)
Appearance: She's strong but not muscular. She's average height with fair skin, dirty-blond hair that is always tied back in a ponytail, dark blue eyes, she always wears jeans and sometimes khakis, usually a pretty simple t-shirt but sometimes a tank top. Often her shirts are blue, black, green, or white. Sometimes she wears other colors but NEVER pink. She usually has a simple black jacket that she wears if it's cold. She also wears a sweatband everyday. More often than not it is dark green but sometimes it's black. (May be edited later.)

SilverTail
February 14th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Name: kyro technick
Grade: 7th
Personality: very kind, but will fight for someone if needed, romantic at times, if hes not his usual thick seeming self, is actually pretty smart
Appearance: red hair and light brown/yellow eyes, wears a black shirt with flames on it, pants to match, only with a red dragon creeping up the left leg

will that do?

Let's Fighting Love
February 14th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Name: Sam
Grade: 11th
Personality: tough, very helpful and gracious (especially to beautiful girls). He has a wide spread sense of humor meaning he laughs at alot of things. Likes to make jokes quite a bit.
Appearance: (at bottom except he doesn't have a gun.)

Electric Hero
February 14th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Count me in!

Name: Max Hunter
Personality: Max is simply weird... no really! He's cheerful and happy all the time. But he is a real weirdo when these days come. We will never know with which leg will the donkey kick... or... we will never know what will Max do this time. He has sometimes made jokes, and he can humiliate someone. Other times he was surrounded by girls, or surrounding girls. However, he has never danced in a Valentines Dance, or even went with someone... maybe alone.
Appearance: ((sigh...)) Max has electric blue eyes and neck-lenght black hair he keeps with a weird anime hairstyle. All girls he's so handsome... hahaha. Even he doesn't have big muscles, he is really strong though. He has a good agility and speed... well... he is perfect for sports. He is really intelligent though... but he HATES anything related to math. He loves, though, Physics and Chemistry... well... anything related to science. Oh yeah... he wear black clothes... and they are always the same! Black shoes, pants, shirt, longcoat and a pair of gloves. Oh yeah, he uses his electric blue eyes to make girls love him... you know, no one can stand against those eyes.

Gohan
February 14th, 2006, 06:42 PM
:: Yay, you guys are in! We can start now! DM8000, and CloneTrooper 47, though, I'm accepting you but try to capitalize. ;) ::

IC:

It was another morning. I was trying to sleep, but someone kept yelling in my ear. Namely, my little brother Adam. He was yelling something about school. 'You want to be early for school?' No, that's not it. Maybe... 'Don't be late for school?' Nope, not that either. Maybe....

" YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!! " He screamed in my ear. Yeah, that was it. I'm gonna be late for school....

" WHAT?! " I yelled as it finally got through to me. Not wasting time to yell at him, I grabbed some black pants, a tight GreenDay shirt, my SpitFire zip-up hoodie, and I was downstairs. Into the bathroom, where I changed, and combed my hair. Not that I need it, I mean , my hair always looks the same.

No time for breakfast. I just hoped I could make the bus. Nope. I missed it. Again.

I swore, and, well, it was more of a yell, " Adam! Couldn't have woken me up sooner, could you've?! " I couldn't waste any more time. Oh, well. I grabbed the skateboard leaning agaisnt the side of the house and started down the street.

Alana
February 14th, 2006, 07:09 PM
"Andrea get up! You're gonna miss the bus!"

"What's a bus?" Andrea's voice was slightly slurred with sleep. She wearily opened her eyes and looked around. It took about a second before she comprehended anything. "Oh yeah. School. Bus. Right." She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Right. Getting up." She pulled herself out of bed and trudged around her room getting ready. A loose pair of jeans and a dark blue tank top made up her outfit for the day. She lazily laced up her shoes and swiped a brush through her hair. Once she had it tied up, she pulled on a hat and a black wristband then headed for the kitchen.

"You better hurry up." Her mother chirped as she scuttled around the kitchen trying to find something she needed for work. "I don't want you have to walk to school. Or ride your bike or try to hitch a ride with one of your friends either."

"You forgot skating. I did attempt to skate to school once."

"Yes. But you also left your regular shoes at home and had to sneak into the gym to get your track shoes."

"Loads of fun." She stretched and grabbed her jacket and backpack then headed for the door. "Bye mom."

"Bye Andrea."

A moment after Andrea arrived at the end of her driveway the bus pulled up. "Perfect timing." She took her usual seat and pulled a pair of headphones out of her backpack. Once she had turned on some music, she pulled out a book and started reading. Reading while riding on the bus always made her feel a little sick but the ride wouldn't take long so she knew she'd be all right. The bus pulled away from her house and headed down the street. They'd be at school in about ten minutes.

SilverTail
February 15th, 2006, 04:00 AM
"GET UP!!!!" my mom yelled at me, draging me feet first out of my bed "YOUR ALREADY TEN MIUNETS LATE FOR THE BUS!"

It takes a while for me to comprehend things when im asleep, and her yelling didnt help the matter, but the good thing is, at school, I can get away from her, get to my friends, then i can stay away from her by going over to my friends house and "study". but for now, I had to deal with her

"im up....im up...." I muttered in my sleep, hoping she would leave me alone.

it worked, but it was too late, by the time i got those words out my head had slipped off the bed, quickly I grabed a pillow and put it under my face as for it not to hit the wooden floor

"thud" somebody said from the doorway, my little sister alice

"go away you little twerp!" I said, throwing the pillow i had used for my landing at her

she quickly ran from it, knowing i usualy kept a flashlight and a few comics, or maybe a hard back book in the pillow case

there was a loud thump as the book hit the wall, my harry potter book was in it

I finnaly started getting ready for school, pulling on my favourite black flame shirt and dragon pants, and I chose my velcro shoes because i could get them on quicker and wouldnt have to worry about them coming undone halfway through the day, or tripping on the laces if they did, they were also black, my other shoes were white.

"bye mom!" I yelled as i walked out the door, grabbing and orange for breakfast, my bag on my back i grabbed my skateboard as i walked down the steps, throwing it down the street adn jumpin on, heading off to school for a few hours, peeling my orange as i went

Let's Fighting Love
February 15th, 2006, 05:26 AM
I was already awake two hours early thinking up a plan for the dance. Then when I had to go my little brother walked into the room and started yelling, "It's time to go to school! Get up! Get up!"
So I shut him up by giving him a noogie. I slowly walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast when I saw the bus leaving.
This meant I got to drive to school today, so I ran into the garage. Jumped into the car and I was off. I even went through the garage door in my hurry. I just kept driving to avoid the lecture.

Super_Lawliet
February 15th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Name: Kat
Personality: Calm and quiet most of the time (like any goth), Kat isn't really one to start fights. She'd rather sit back and watch the sparks fly.
Appearance: At 5'1, Kat is the shortest in her family. She wears a dark grey baggy shirt, loose fitting black pants and steel-toed boots. Her eyes are a dimmed grey, showing the pain she has been through. Kat's hair is a natural brown, but she recently dyed it raven black. She has a nose ring and twelve ear piercings. All in all, she's caled a 'reject'.

Hope I'm not too late to join!

Electric Hero
February 15th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Wake up!!!... You can do it! just stand up!.... WAAAAAAAAKE UUUUP!!! I told myself in my sleep as an attempt to avoid get late to school. Yes! Victory! I thought again as I sat down on my bed, but then, fell again. Oh I'm never going to stand up, right?.... wait... is that the bus!!?, and with a quick jump, I grabbed my longcoat, since I was already wearing my other clothes, and then jumped again, but this time on my shoes, and they did fit right that time.

I ran down the stairway, and grabbed my backpack. I glanded around and saw no one... but it didn't matter in that moment, I got out and closed the door. The bus was just leaving. "WAAAIT!!!" I yelled as I ran behind it. I only made it to slam a window, next to a girl with some headphones, and slamming the bus. Right after that, I fell and looked how the bus accelerated.

I quickly rose up, and went to my garage and got on my blue bike. I closed the garage's door and tried to catch up with the bus. I quickly got behind it, just like a block away from it, haha. And that was the first morning I used my bike to go to school... and I kept going accelerating, as my longcoat looked like a cape.

Alana
February 15th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Andrea jumped and stared out the window. A boy was running behind the bus. She tried very hard not to life. She felt sorry for the guy because he had to walk to school. Or find another form of transportation. As the bus sped up she twisted in her seat to watch from the window. She recognized him but didn't know who he was. Didn't matter.

After they turned a curve Andrea leaned back and adjusted her headphones. Only a few more blocks and they'd reach school. Yay. It was about then that something clicked in her brain. "Oh yeah." She said quietly. "There's a Valentine's dance coming up soon. Great." She could dance quite well and the chance to do so and listen to good music at the same time was quite appealing. She wasn't much of a slow dancer. In truth she had only slow danced once and that was with a friend who was teaching her how. But it didn't matter. She didn't really plan on dancing. She just wanted to have some fun.

Let's Fighting Love
February 15th, 2006, 06:21 PM
OOC: sorry, I'm starting to run out of ideas.
IC:While I was making my way to school in MY car I noticed a kid being left behind the bus. So as nice as I am I stopped, and I looked at him for a while. Then I finally said, " Hey would you like a ride? I bet we can beat the bus if we tried."
I opened up the side door.

Electric Hero
February 15th, 2006, 06:27 PM
I noticed a car stopping beside me. I stopped as well and recognized the one that was driving it. "Hey... Sam? I didn't know you had a car!, and... no thanks... I don't think my bike fits in your car... don't worry, school is just a few more blocks!... see ya there!" I told him as I started again to follow the bus at full speed.

Let's Fighting Love
February 15th, 2006, 06:33 PM
I closed the door and started driving again.
Actually it wasn't my car I didn't have permission to take it, but I don't have the time to bike either. I would have waited forever just to miss the bus so I could drive the car.
I passed by the bus ( yeah I know I'm on the wrong side of the street) and saw many faces and even some sticking out the windows. The people with their faces sticking out of the bus were insulting people they passed so I was going to make the ones who insulted me regret it.

SilverTail
February 16th, 2006, 08:27 AM
I rounded a corner and saw a kid chasing the bus. "looks like i wasnt that late for school afterall..." I muttered to myself, continuing on my skateboard.

I hated riding the bus, all hte kids making fun of me, yelling right next to me, and whats worce, the bus driver was an ugly old hag. thats why I prefered to use my skateboard instaid, just me, my board and the open air, not to mention my breakfast, which i would have to throw away if i didnt finish it before I got on the bus.

one of teh other things good about not riding the bus, i cant get kicked off it! afterall, you cant get banned from something you dont use, right?

I pulled out my mp3 and turned it on, a romantic song playing in my head suddenly. "ALICE!" i yelled, quickly stopping and deleting the song. "why dose she have to mess with my stuff? she dosnt even know how to use it..." i muttered in thought, still moving on my board. a voice file opened on it after i deleted this song, or thought i did atleast. "hi honey, i put this song on here to get you in the mood for valentines day! please dont delete it, it took me hours to figure out how to put it on here..." i sighed, mom wasnt one for technology, yet she put that on something she knew i used.

i went to the next song, simple and clean by utada hikaru, i actualy liked this song, despite its romanticness, it was actually the theme song for my favourite game, kingdom hearts, so i turned it on and listened to it a few times, passing the time untill i got to school

later i saw taht first kid on a bike, talking to a guy in a car, a nice one at that, oh well, i had my board, pitch black with a fireball on the bottom, and flames licking the sides of the top.

a little while on I saw the school, so i got of my board adn kicked the end, making the other end jump into my hand so to speak. I put it under my arm and walked into the building, BIG mistake.

i sidesteped the usual water balloon that awaited my arival, some girl always did that to me whenever i came through that door, I never knew why, maybe it was just my usual bad luck.

I walked down teh hall to the cafetiria, where the held the students untill it was time for school to begin, fifteen miunets they kept you there, fifteen miunets of torture...for me atleast, there were different shades of red adn pink hearts, surrounded by white hearts, it was a nightmare, i hated all those shades, they made me sick...

Let's Fighting Love
February 16th, 2006, 10:54 AM
I quickly got into the parking lot and brought the car in for a slow park. I didn't want to scratch it. For it was a very nice and expensive car. I got out and patted the car as if it was a dog.
Then I walked in and saw a kid holding a skateboard. I decided to start a conversation by walking up to him and saying, " So you skateboard, right? Unless you just want to show your board off. "

SilverTail
February 16th, 2006, 12:42 PM
"only to and from school, no other use for it" I said, looking at him "nice car, but i still favor my board" i said, putting it on a clamp on my bag to hold it. "names kyro, yours?" i asked, walking to the cafeteria, dodging another balloon, this one hot pink and heart shaped

Alana
February 16th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Andrea dropped her backpack at the usual table and stared around. She pulled out the headphones she had removed before leaving the bus and put them back on her head. She let her eyes wander around the lunch room while she listened to Perfect on her MP3 Player. They settled on a kid with a skateboard and the older kid he was talking to.

"I can't wait to get out of here. Even Social Studies is less boring than sitting in here." She sighed and looked around again. She spotted a teacher looking her way and quickly yanked her headphones off her head. She scowled as she stuffed them back into her backpack and vowed to find her smaller pair. Why do they care if kids try to entertain themselves when there's nothing to do? She let out another sigh and pulled out the book she had been reading. She was nearly finished with it and she hoped to check it in today. One less thing to worry about.

SilverTail
February 16th, 2006, 01:55 PM
i walked away from the man, and sat at a table, across from a girl who was complaining about being bored, something i had to put up with every day.

"dont worry, a few hours from now and its all over" i said to her "names kyro, you?" sits back and elaxes, hoping this day would pass quickly

Alana
February 16th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Andrea grinned and looked up to see the boy she had been watching earlier. "True. And just think, in a couple of years we won't have to come to school at all. I'm Andrea but most people call me Andy." She closed her book and put it in her backpack with her MP3 Player. "It would be nice if they didn't ban us from having fun though. It'd sure make the day go by quicker." She gave a shrug and stared over at the teacher that had been glaring at her earlier. I really hope I never get her as a teacher. I can tell just by looking at her she'd be really strict and probably write you up for breathing too loudly.

Let's Fighting Love
February 16th, 2006, 03:22 PM
I turned my attention to the kid who threw the baloon. Apparently this time it was a boy. I remembered his face, he was one of the kids from the bus that insulted me.
He was on the other side of the the room and started laughing. He just thought that water baloon was hysterical. I quickly ran over to him and his friends. Then I grabbed his collar while yelling, "You throw another one of those things and your head will be a trophy on my wall!"
A teacher walked up to me, and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me away. I still didn't know it was a teacher though. I thought he was one of the kids friends so I turned around, and I hit the teacher square in the face.

Gohan
February 16th, 2006, 04:10 PM
:: Mr. Tumnus is accepted, so all ya'll know. D: ::

I walked into the commons room. The room where they kept us for fifteen minutes before school started. Somehow, I'm not late.

" Damm*t, I gotta stop taking those short cuts. " I muttered. I glanced around, eyes half closed. And saw a guy hitting a teacher. I opened my eyes up, and said, " Whoah! That was a nice punch! "

Now, I didn't know this guy, but if he had a punch like that, I should. I decided to help him out. Jumped on my skateboard, and glided across the room. My eyes were half-closed again. I need to get more sleep.

" Whoops.... " I muttered as my hand somehow found the boy's shirt collar and pulled him away. Could've choked him. Who knows.

" You so owe me kid. But now, let's get tha' hell OUTTA HERE! " I yelled as soon as I finished. I started away, still dragging the kid by his shirt.

:: Hey, Alana, was it my character that danced with yours last year? That was the RPG I was remembering. ::

Let's Fighting Love
February 16th, 2006, 04:16 PM
OOC: SORRY ITS NOT LONGER I JUST CAN'T THINK OF MUCH MORE TO SAY. And Mr. Tumnus wants to join in case you missed that.
IC:" Dude, you should learn not to do things like that cause now you're in trouble to. Thanks. " I said. I struggled, attempting to get this guys hand off my collar so I could start running. " I could just get in my car and skip school altogether. ", I murmered to myself.

Super_Lawliet
February 16th, 2006, 04:25 PM
It starts with one thing
I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time

The music blared from Kat's speakers, an annoyance to anyone but herself. Suddenly, the girl's father burst into the room and turned the stereo off. "Kat, you were supposed to be up hours ago and at school. Why aren't you there already?" He said, looking at his daughter. "Fine fine...god I can't get any sleep....' She grumbled as she got up after he left. Quickly dressing and grabbing her backpack, she ran out the door without a goodbye. I swear, one of these days they're gonna.... Kat stopped in mid thought, running up to the school.

Alana
February 16th, 2006, 04:55 PM
OOC: Yeah I think so.

Andrea watched the battle between student and student then student and teacher. When the kid slugged the teacher she winced and tried really hard to conceal idea. "Bad move but not the worst idea in the world. Not that I'd ever consider punching a teacher." She rolled her eyes and smirked as she quickly hid her face to avoid being noticed by any of the teachers watching the fabulous escape. Well to them it was probably revolting but she rather enjoyed watching it. Normally she was a pretty calm kid who never got into trouble but she had had one or two teachers that really deserved to be punched.

Gohan
February 16th, 2006, 05:57 PM
:: Yeah, I... she PMed me. SORRY! ::

"Duh, " I said. I smiled, and continued while he ran beside me. " I was gonna skip anyway. But, I think you gave me a good idea. " I said while we continued down a hall.

" Why don't we go and start punching teachers? It would be a good fight. I bet we could take the-- " I cut off as I saw a posterboard. It had the time and place for the valentines dance.

" Dam*. I forgot. I'm going to that dance. Sorry, no fights today. " Is what I said. I hadn't noticed all the white, red, pink, hearts, and junk. I wanted to go to that dance. And if I started a brawl, I would so not be going.

" I need to go to that dance. So, how 'bout we skip. I got a friend at the mall. Gives tattoos. " I said with a toothy grin. I didn't have any yet, but I was trying to get enough money for one.

" Need some money though. She might be my friend, but she only gives discounts. " The doors were coming up. My backpack hung off one shoulder, and my wheels jumped a bit as I crossed over the door gaurd. And I was outside. Finally.

Let's Fighting Love
February 16th, 2006, 06:05 PM
OOC: You meen SHE PMed you.
IC:" I got some money. Lets just hurry.", I said while slowly starting to sprint. When I finally reached the car I jumped in, and took out my keys. "Get in, and please don't scratch it or else I'll punch you to." I started up the car. I loved that sound. The sound of the engine revving. I got ready to start driving at top speeds.

Gohan
February 16th, 2006, 06:24 PM
:: AH! I'm soo so sorry! I didn't notice! Sorry. Sorry. ::

I jumped in too, grabbing my skateboard while doing so.

" Whoa-ah! Sweet ride. I didn't scratch it, " I added. I so didn't wanna get punched. It really was a sweet ride. Better'n any crap ride I'd ever be able to afford.

" Oh, yeah. What's your name? " I said, while staring at the dashboard. So many buttons....

Let's Fighting Love
February 16th, 2006, 06:28 PM
"My name's Sam. Just call me that its alot easier to remember than any nickname." I responded. I almost literally flew out of the parking lot. The car was sort of unsteady at first.
Then I decided to ask, " What's your name by the way, and whose your favorite band?"

Gohan
February 16th, 2006, 06:45 PM
" Oh, m'names Seth, and I'd have to go with GreenDay. Although, Fall Out Boy is pretty good. This car's gotta a lot of horsepower, huh? " I asked. I was still looking at the car, and admiring it's look. I was ready to pimp out at the mall.

Let's Fighting Love
February 16th, 2006, 06:56 PM
" Okay I'll put Green Day in, and yes this thing has tons of horsepower. I'm still taking it slow."
I said when I noticed a girl (Kat) still walking to school. I quickly said,
"We're taking a stop." I hit the brakes as hard as possible creating a large and powerful screeching noise.
I looked at the girl and said, "Do you wanna come hang out at the mall with us?"

Super_Lawliet
February 16th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Kat stopped short, head jerking to look at Sam. "...You're...asking me to go to the mall...." She mumbled quietly, then speaking up. "Well, I have nothing better to do, so I might as well..." Looking around for any eachers, she reached into a small pocket upon her backpack and brought out a pack of gum. "Want some?"

Electric Hero
February 16th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I reached school and hid my bike behind some bushes... the same old bushes I always hid my small, but fast vehicle behind. I walked in and saw all the hearts and stuff. "Riight! it will be Valentines Day in just two days!... I better start up a plan to sabotage the dance! hahaha" I said to myself as I went to the place where all of us, students, were.

I sat on a table alone, and then placed my feet on it and smiled around. I always were in a good mood in Valentines Day... but... that time, I needed something different... I did everything... water balloons, humiliating, jokes... I was so bored, I even thought in going with someone.

pichugirl
February 17th, 2006, 06:01 AM
(Sorry about not posting. It's been kinda busy. My computers been down for a while.)

She woke up rather slowly and grabbed a purple dress though it took a few tries to actually grab the dress She walked down the steps of her house tripping along the way going outside.
Hikari walked to school with her best friend Cineta. " The dance is in 2 days! Aren't you excited?" Her best friend asked happily. " No one ever asks me to the dance but I might be just a little excited...." It was true. No one ever asks Hikari to dances. " I'm sure someone will ask you!" Cineta replied. I sure hope so..... she said in her mind as she walked into the school.

badgirl
February 17th, 2006, 02:31 PM
My Name:Mya Smith
Grade:10th
Personality:I'm a sweet, kind, and smart kinda girl. I live to flirt with boys that I am attracted to. I am a kinda bad girl because I get sent to the principals office to much and I got my cell phone taken. That stinks!
Appearance:I'm a hispanic girl with black and brown hair, my hair comes down to my shoulders. I have hazel eyes and cute little dimples.

pichugirl
February 17th, 2006, 03:13 PM
She walked into that jail for kids place. It never seemed o be interesting at this school. But then why is it called a school? She sat down alone where they hold us captive as prisoners in our school of socially challenged people."Oh well... "she said as she began drawing in her school journal...... This day will be a bummer if you ask me.... Our school is filled withtrouble makers but I can still keep a cheery face on.

badgirl
February 17th, 2006, 03:28 PM
I got up happily as the birds chirp and the sun shined down on me. I put on some fresh jeans and a bright pink shirt with a bunny on it. I merrily hummed a tune as I walked to school. I met a girl who was drawing in her journal. Hi I said.

Super_Lawliet
February 17th, 2006, 03:29 PM
OOC: badgirl, were accepted?

pichugirl
February 17th, 2006, 03:31 PM
OOC: I don't think so.....

badgirl
February 17th, 2006, 03:36 PM
OOC: Oh my bad I did not know we had to be accepted....

Gohan
February 17th, 2006, 05:36 PM
:: .... Go read the rules, please. I'm so sorry, but you aren't accepted. You need to work on details. .... Sorry. ::

" YO! What's up? " I said cheerily as the girl got in. I didn't know her, but she looked kinda familiar. I looked closer at her.

" You been to the office lately? " I asked. It was either that, or she was in another class. Or at the mall. A lot.

" Hope you got some cash. We're gonna be there a while. " I said, while staring at my board. I could use some new parts.

Super_Lawliet
February 17th, 2006, 05:40 PM
"Eh, I'm a normal at the office..." She nodded before continuing. "I'm Kat if you didn't already know..." Nice guys.... She perked slightly at the mention of money. "Oh no worries, I got plenty of money..." Kat looked at Sam, then Seth. He is pretty nice..., but the one driving...

Let's Fighting Love
February 17th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I looked in the mirror. I noticed the girl in the back was looking at me. At first I thought she was looking at Seth, but her glance was definately on me.
Quickly I asked, "Where in the mall should we stop by first?", while we were pulling into the parking lot.
The mall seemed quite empty today. That would make sense since most of the cities shoppers were in school. I brought the car into a smooth and gentle park. I could already tell this was going to be a day of days.

Super_Lawliet
February 17th, 2006, 07:20 PM
The girl stretched slightly and yawned, blinking. "Well...how about shopping for clothes..." She just shuddered at the thought then coughed. "My.." Kat stopped then continued. "My mum wants me to go to some stupid dance...and she's always telling me to get a nice drss..."

SilverTail
February 18th, 2006, 05:33 AM
i simply nodded as the girl responded, agreeing. "the day i graduate will be the best day of my life" i muttered, seeing a girl sitting at a table alone(pichugirl)

"hello" i said walking over to her, smiling and sitting down next to her "what'cha drawin?" i asked, looking over at her journal

pichugirl
February 18th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Starteled , I dropped my journal. " Oh...n-nothing much... just pictures....of things." I stuttered out. " If only my pictures could dominate this school. It wouldn't be a prison for us now would it?"

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Hikari. What's yours?

Gohan
February 18th, 2006, 09:52 PM
When she said 'clothes' I lit up.

" Yeah, let's go get some clothes! Let's stop by Zumiez, I need some new parts for my deck, " I said, motioning at the skateboard. I also said, " I'm going to the dance. Go ahead, why don't you get a dress. I'm wearing a tux. " I said and smiled as we edged into the parking space.

Then, while opening the door to get out, I said, " I'm sure you'd look bueatiful. "

DarkFenris
February 18th, 2006, 10:40 PM
can i join?

Name: Ellie shofield
Grade: 8th
Personality: a loner, he has no friends at the school and is going to show up at the Valentines Day dance wearing normal clothes. He spends most of his times in the school library and keeps to him self. He used to get bullied but he just put up with it.
Appearance: 6 foot 1. He ALWAYS wears black clothes, except on special occasions, when he wears a white shirt and a black leather jacket. He wears white sand shoes and he has short black hair. He has two small strands of hair, one on each side, that hang down over his sunglasses. He is fairly strong as he goes to the gym three times a week. He is strong but if the bullies decide to try to hurt him he uses speed and his smarts to let them run into a lock or punch a wall.

Other/history: his dad is in the USMC. He is infamous with enemies. When Ellie was a baby, about four, he was kidnapped. His kidnappers got a razor blade and cut pluses into his eyes. He was rescued and taken immediately to the USMC hospital for eye repairing surgery. The cuts on his eyes, both of the, were not deep so it was purely physical. His eyes were repaired with lasers but scars were left. His father gave him silver, reflective, anti-flash sunglasses and he wears them where ever he goes. He is allowed to wear them at school and he keeps 4 extra pairs in his school bag. No one but his parents have ever seen his eyes. Except one time in his 7th year of school. Some kids wanted to see his eyes and took his glasses when he wasn’t expecting it. They saw his eyes and gave him the nick name “Scare crow” which is his dad’s call sign in the USMC.

USMC means united states marine corps.

Another thing, ellie is an only child.

Jaybob
February 19th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Name: Shylocke Viron
Personality: Shylocke is a hyped up young boy who always sticks up for his friends if they are in a fight. He likes to fight but doesn't start them unless he is so angry that he can't stop himself. Hi family hated him, thus causing him to feel lonely and upset.
Appearance: Shylocke is a young boy standing at about 5ft7. HE wears a grey bandana covering his black hair. He wears a grey jacket and a grey pair of trousers. He has emerald green eyes which stand out at night when a light is shone on them.

OOC:Can I join?

Gohan
February 19th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Eh, sure you guys are accepted! Might need to hurry to catch up with the storyline, though.

Okay, guys! No more people needed! If you try, I'll say no!

Let's Fighting Love
February 19th, 2006, 07:35 AM
OOC: Sorry I can't spell deffinitley.
IC:I looked at Seth and said, "Are you hitting on my girl?"
I didn't believe what I just said. It just slipped out. I mean, yes I do deffinitley like her, but I never even asked her out yet. Heck, I didn't even know her name. Right at that moment I wished I was invisible, because it was an awkward moment.

Gohan
February 19th, 2006, 07:41 AM
I stared at him blankly.

" What the--?! No! I mean, I didn't... " I stuttered. I could eel myself blushing. " It's just that, well, I just say things. I... try to make people feel better, and be nice to 'em and all.... " I said, avoiding both their eyes. I looked up again though, very quickly, and said in surprise, " What? You two are together?! " I looked a them and smiled.

" Awww! You make such a cute couple! "

:: Jeez man, way to make a twist! Haha! ::

Let's Fighting Love
February 19th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I responded "Wait...No..I mean. Lets just go inside."
It was obvious that I was blushing. I probably could have painted my face red and it wouldn't look any different.
I got out of the car and closed the door. I just kept walking. There was no time to be nervous.

Super_Lawliet
February 19th, 2006, 08:18 AM
She blinked a few times, turning slightly red. His girl?...How...why...do my cheeks feel so hot.. She shook her head and followed them, looking around. Everything suddenly seemed and felt so different to her. It was all new, rather scary and intimidating to the young woman. "About dresses," she piped up coughing as she spoke. "My mother says if I get one it should be a bright color like pink or blue. Well, I look at her andgo 'No way, I like black'..." Oh yea...nive convo...

pichugirl
February 19th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Suddenly the bell rang. " I'm sorry I have to get to class. Goodbye!" I said as I ran off to my first and most dreaded class math. The horror of the century. I sat in the back as always so I can avoid the teacher at all costs. I fell asleep no more than 3 minutes later. ' My life is sooooo boring"

Gohan
February 19th, 2006, 09:14 AM
:: Twist.... o.0 ::

" Yeah, get a black one! I think bright-colored clothes suck. " I said. I opened the mall door and started through, waving at various people.

" I'm a regular skipper, " I said.

SilverTail
February 19th, 2006, 10:00 AM
the bell rang and i heard her say something about math. "hey, i have math first too" i said, dropping by my locker and putting my stuff in there, then running to class quickly

i waved as i walked in the class room, and sat next to her in back, i usualy sat further up, but this time i would sit back there to talk to her

pichugirl
February 19th, 2006, 10:23 AM
" Really now I never knew. Aren't you that kid that always sits in the front? I 've never seen you before. ' I never really see any much of anyone really' "Math is kinda boring really there's about 13 kids in the class sleep already.... that shows you something." After saying that I kinda dozed off too.

Alana
February 19th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Corona sighed and hurried to her locker. She grabbed the books she needed then headed to her first period. English. She passed a poster or two about the upcoming Valetine's dance and wondered vaguely why they needed so many. She entered the classroom and took her usual seat. "I hope we do something interesting today." She looked at the board to check their work and sighed. "Nope. Nothing interesting."

Jaybob
February 20th, 2006, 01:06 PM
OOC: The perfect plan hehe

IC: Shylocke went to reception to sign in after being to the doctors for his monthly check up.
It's the valentines dance soon I need to get a date He thought to himself. He went to his locker to get the books he needed for the lessons he had left.
He went into maths and sat down next to his friend charlie.
"Hey Charlie you alright?" He asked him as he got his books out. Miss Jacobs, their maths teacher came in and set up her interactive whiteboard ready for the lesson.
"Excuse me! alright today we will be doin' algebra" She explained to the now what seemed to be moaning class.
"Yeah! The pathetic 'OH!' Noises won't work with me!" She growled writing up some equations for the class to copy.
"Grouchy today aren't we" Shylocke said to Charlie who was by this time swearing under his breath at the teacher. They all copied down their equations and started on the exercise in the text book. Shylocke finished it and just sat there drawing on his book.
The bell went for break and he left the classroom to get down to the corridors to find someone to go to the dance with.
No who to find? He asked himself in his thoughts

OOC: I hope that's a good entry, point me out if i'm wrong.

Electric Hero
February 20th, 2006, 03:56 PM
The bell rang and I stood up happily holding my backpack. My first class was... one of the two I love the most... Physics. "Perfect... a good class to start the day!" I expressed happily as I went to my locker to grab the books of physics. After that, I went through some hallways and a stairway to reach the classroom.

Because it was my second most favorite class, I sat on the chair that was closest to the desk of my teacher. We weren't many in that class, and I was possibly the only one that liked it. Almost everyone with me in that class, were there just because of the teacher, Miss Rachel. She liked good students... and she was like happy most of the time. She was always smiling and she had blonde hair and blue eyes... well... the students weren't there just because she was in a good mood all the time... she was beautiful too... every guy in the school was after her most of the time. I... well... I liked the class too much to be after her.

Students got eveything wrong so they had the teacher close explaining them. "Well class, we will see something really interesting today..." She said as she came into the calssroom. After placing her books on her desk, she went over to the blackboard and wrote 'Intensity of the electrical current', and repeated the topic as she wrote it. As usual, we took out our notebooks and started to write what the topic was about... you know... the quantity of amperes passing by a conductor thanks to the quantity of Coulombs and the time it took.

"The formula is 'I= q/t'... which means... Intensity is equal to Coulombs divided by seconds" She explained. I remember the first problem she told us to solve... it was quickly solved by 'I= 306 C/ 18 sec'. "Easy! 18 amperes!" I answered... it was the first time I was wrong... "No Max..." she said as she stood beside me. "the answer is 17" she concluded, and getting closer to me, wrote in the notebook with a red pen '17'. But in that moment, I understood why everyone wanted to get everything wrong... you could see all, and I really mean this, ALL of her beauty just a few inches away from you.

pichugirl
February 20th, 2006, 04:20 PM
The bell had rung once more for lunch. Which meant a stampede of kids running through the hallway. Hikari was at her locker trying to avoid being plumeted by the hords of kids flying her way. Suddenly she saw her friend Cineta walk up to her. " So ? Have you found a date yet?" Hikari sighed. " No and I'll probably never get one." "Oh come on that new lip gloss should've worked by now! Maybe you need a new shade.." " I don't even like lip gloss! I'm going to go have a peaceful, boy-free lunch!" I shouted across the hallway. " You know denying your fear of boys won't get you anywhere!!" she shouted back. 'I know I'm scared of boys but it doesn't mean I have to wear icky lip gloss..'

SilverTail
February 20th, 2006, 04:59 PM
I left the classroom as soon as the bell rang, happy to get out of there, why they had to teach 7th adn 10th graders in the same room i had no idea, probably to save space or something....

after class i went to my locker and picked up the rest of the stuff, pulling everything on and sneaking to the side doors that lead to where some of the busses left and was also used for fire drills, thankfully, im not sure, but nobody saw me

i jumped on my skateboard and left, heading to my game haven: the mall

"skiped, four and a half days....still not my best......." i muttered, continuing to board to the mall

Gohan
February 20th, 2006, 06:53 PM
:: Eh, I can't do much until they post. ::

I led them to the food court and snagged a good table. I leaned my head against my palm, and said, " So, I don't know you guys so well. What classes do you have? " I felt my stomach grumbling, and said, " Hold that, I'm gonna grab some food. "

I got two cheeseburgers, a taco, a bagel, one giant pretzel, and a large-sized Pepsi.

While I was munching on some food, I said to them, " So, what're your classes? "

Electric Hero
February 20th, 2006, 07:45 PM
After the class ended, Miss Rachel smiled at me and said "I don't want you to get another mistake, Max". I smiled back and nodded and left the classroom. And after a while, the bell rang, and that meant time to lunch. I was one that stayed behind everyone else, you know... they were too many. And while I was through a hallway, a friend of mine, Rick, yelled my name and I looked at him.

"Stop this!" he yelled again, kicking a soccer ball, but like he is not too good to play soccer, he sent the ball straight to a girl beside me. I quickly looked at her, unexpecting the ball, I reacted quickly and stopped the ball right infront of the girl. "Rick, you are a goalkeeper, you kick as bad as possible" I told him laughing, kicking the ball back at him. He smiled, stopped the ball, and went to lunch.

I looked at the girl, which had brown hair with some blonde highlights, and hazel eyes. "Hey, you okay? that ball was pretty fast, haha. You need to understand Rick, he sucks at kicking, that's why he is a goalkeeper, hahaha. I'm Max, what's your name?" I said to the girl, and offered my hand at the last part. She was like a shy girl when I talked to her... and she also had nice eyes... I mean... not as cool as my electric blue eyes, but... they were alright, hahaha.

DarkFenris
February 20th, 2006, 09:32 PM
“Ellie get up, you’re going to have to ride to school. The bus must already be at school by now. You will have to ride your bike. Or run through back yards, not that I want you doing that!”

Ellie’s mum’s voice yelled through the door. He yells back with out a thought of pretending to be tired as he has been up since six thirty and is not at all tired. “Be right down mum!” he pulls himself out of bed and rushes around his room getting ready. Putting on black corduroy pants and a black short sleeved shirt. He goes to his cupboard and takes out a small box. Opening it, he removes roller blades and necessary safety gear.

Putting it on he puts his sandshoes in a back pack along with books and school books. He walks over to his window and opens it to reveal a ladder against the side of the house. He climbs out of his window and slides down the ladder, with his feet at the sides of the ladder. Walking over to the street he pushes off and starts roller blading down the street gathering speed. Five minutes later he arrives at school and quickly starts taking off his roller blades. He signs in , finding out it is already lunch.

Arriving at his locker he puts his bag and blades away and takes a sketch pad and a pencil case. He locks the locker and walks into the cafeteria. Sitting down against the wall his eyes scan the room, searching, settling on a girl who is just walking into the cafeteria (andy). he stares at her for ten seconds and opens his sketch pad. He takes a lead pencil from his pencil case and starts drawing, glancing up every few seconds.

SilverTail
February 21st, 2006, 07:00 AM
i walked to the food court and saw the boys from school, looks like i wasnt the only one skipping too. i also saw a girl with them...i didnt know her name but i had seen her here adn there around school.

instad i went to the part where we got the food, not where we ate it (sorry, ive never been to a mall....) i got five cheese burgers, some fries, a large coke, and a pizza, pepperoni of cource, all to myself

"there goes my allowance for the week..." i muttered

Let's Fighting Love
February 21st, 2006, 08:05 AM
" My classes are 1st hour Pre-Calculis, 2nd hour History, 3rd hour biology, 4th hour Study hall, 5th hour Gym, 6th hour Chorus, 7th hour Writing, and 8th hour Reading. Now I've got to go try on some tuxedos. " I said while getting out of my chair. I then walked into a store with a dress and a tuxedo in the display window. The first thing I thought was, " What kind of suit would she like me to wear? "
Then it struck me. I still don't know her name. So I ran back to our table and asked her, "What's your name? I still don't know it yet I want to ask you if you will come to the dance with me."

Jaybob
February 21st, 2006, 09:22 AM
Shylocke walked into the cafateria.
"Argh! There's never a place to sit is there!" He growled to himself as he scanned the room to find a table. He bought his food and stepped outside to eat it peacefully. Charlie came up and sat next to him.
"So buddy, you found anyone yet?" He asked him turning himself to look at Shylocke.
"No" He moaned drooping his head as he began to eat again. A young girl with flowing blonde hair walked up.
"Hi Charlie, ummmm.... w-w-w-would you like to go to the p-p-prom with me?" She stuttered out nervously. Charlie turned round and smiled.
"Yeah sure, I'll come with you" He said smiling.
"Ok thank you, Bye Charlie!"
"Bye Chloe. YES I GOTTA A DATE!" Charlie Screamed. Shylocke finished his food and walked off.

Gohan
February 21st, 2006, 09:55 AM
I was feeling wierd. Sam was hitting on a girl he didn't know. I stared after his figure as he walked off.

Eh, I was right. He came back and asked her name. Practically asked if she'd go with him to the dance.

" Her name's-- never mind. " I started to tell him, but stopped. Better let her tell him herself.

SilverTail
February 21st, 2006, 10:55 AM
i heard that guy from eailer ask that girl to go to the dance with him, lucky, shed probably never go with me...

i found a table close to them and ate my food quickly, i had the biggest stomach in my family afterall, so it was easy.

"wish i had somebody to go to the dance with...." i said, looking away from them and at the game corner, they had a new war game on display, too bad i didnt like war games, i was more of an RPG fan, things like final fantasy and kingdom hearts, stuff like that. i guess there just wasnt anything to do today

Let's Fighting Love
February 21st, 2006, 11:06 AM
"Seth, you know her name? That's suprising. I'm guessing you two met in the office at one point." I said while turning my head to Seth. I was still wondering what her name was, but I just felt different about her. She seemed signifigant to every other girl I had ever dated. It was just strange to me.

pichugirl
February 21st, 2006, 12:14 PM
As I was walking down the hallway I saw a ball heading right towards me but it stopped right as it was about to hit my face. Shocked I stared, eyes open wide where the ball was. As I gained my breath back I stared at the person who had caught the ball. Mouth open wide I closed it before he could notice he had eyes you could just stare at for hours on end. I could feel my face heating up so I hid behind my note book. " H-hi my name is H-hikari. Uhhhhh."
' And here I am trying to prove to my friend I'm not scared of boys. Good job I'm doing.' I could see my friend's smug face behind him. I quickly shot her a death glare. " I guess I'll be going. Thanks for stopping that ball." she said quickly trying to turn away before her face got any redder.

Gohan
February 21st, 2006, 04:19 PM
" Mmm. No, she told us in your car. We probably have met in the office, though. " I said. I then turned my attention back to consuming the now much smaller pile on my plate.

And then I was out. So I we3nt back, ordered fries, a medium vanilla milkshake, two more cheeseburgers, then went and sat back down

Alana
February 21st, 2006, 06:01 PM
Andrea stood quietly at her locker trying to conceal a grin. Not far down the hall a boy had just stopped a ball from hitting a girl in the face and she looked very embarrased. She couldn't help but think it rather funny. Suddenly some one knocked her arm. She turned and grinned. "Hey Kel."

"Hey Andy. Whatcha lookin at?"

"Just watching a scene that involves a boy, a girl, and a soccer ball."

Kel laughed. She glanced the way Andrea had been looking then back at her. "Sooooo...have ya got a date to the dance yet?"

"Nope. You?"

"Maaaaybe."

"Hmm...should I take that as a yes or a no?"

"Probably a yes." Now it was Andrea's turn to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I just can't imagine who you could have conjoled into going with you."

Kel pretended to be offended. "Well since you put it that way I won't tell you who it is." Both laughed. Andrea closed her locker and the two friends walked off talking cheerily.

Electric Hero
February 21st, 2006, 06:53 PM
She hid her face behind her notebook. "Hikari, huh? nice to meet you" I said even she sounded in a hurry. I grabbed her right hand and kissed it. "I guess you are in a hurry... well then, you should go" I added with a smile. I waited for a while, and she eventually left.

After that, I stayed there for a few seconds and then ran after her. "Hey Hikari!" I yelled. After I catched up, I looked at her and asked "Um, you got a date for the Valentinces Dance?". Yes, great joker and perfect student Max Hunter, yes me, was planning on inviting someone to the dance.

SilverTail
February 22nd, 2006, 03:10 AM
i got up and (still hungry) went to the game corner, i still had a few dollars left for games and stuff like that, mainly because i kept money for food, and money for games, in different wallets, just incase somebody desided to pickpocket one, i still had the other

i walked over and saw the latest PSP games on display, movies even, but i hated the PSP, it was NOTHING like a PS2, NOTHING

so, i did what i could, i went and pulled out my members card, which ment here, i could get games out of the cabnet, and put them in the systems in back, along with my own memory cards

so, i pulled a copy of kingdom hearts out of its glass case, and went in back, my best friends dad owned this place, so i was allowed certain, uhh, whats the word, oh yea, privelages so to speak, my members card was a platinum, the only one might i add

i sat on a couch and put the game in, starting it up and waiting for the start screen to appear

after i got past that, i loaded my game, file 99 on the memory card, which meant i was at the very end, nothing left but the final boss, and according to the screen, my game was 99% complete, leaving no chest un-opened, no boss unbeaten.

it took me a few miunets to realise that i wasnt going to be beating him today, so i shut the game off, took out my memory card and the game, put the game back and left, seeing those kids there still, oh well, i might as well go say hi

i walked over to them, my board under my arm and looked at the guy from earlyer. "wernt you that guy from this morning?" i asked "the one with the car?" i felt kind of stupid, but not very stupid, i mean, he was WAY older than me, maybe like, 3 years or more, considering the fact i never usualy talked to kids outside an age group of 13 to 15, and this guy was driving so he had to be atleast 16 or older, maybe even 18! imagine this, some little kid, almost 14, talking to this one person who he has only met once, and for FIVE MIUNETS, not to mention the person could probably squish him flat if i got on his nerves...i hate being small

Jaybob
February 22nd, 2006, 10:55 AM
Shylocke went through the hallways looking for someone to go to the dance with. Then he remembered someone he saw at the beginning of the day.
KAT! WHY NOT ASK KAT! His consiounce shouted to him. He walked around and finally found her and walked up to her.
"Oh hi Kat. Ummm would you like to go to the dance with me? That is, if you haven't already got a date." He asked her. He felt stupid, he forgot to ask her if she had already had a date before he asked her out. HE stood and waited for an answer.

OOC: Sorry if this is a bit wierd lol but me and Mr. Tumnus spoke about this via PM so I am posting it lol

pichugirl
February 22nd, 2006, 12:44 PM
' That was embarassing..' Hikari turned round as he had called her back. She hesitated answer. " Well um.....not really....no.." She said as her notebook was still up to her face.

Let's Fighting Love
February 22nd, 2006, 02:29 PM
OOC: Okay Shylocke #1 she's at the mall so if you want to ask her just skip your next couple of classes or something like that, and come to the mall. #2 I'll wait for her to say no to my offer and I'll move on. I don't want to ruin this Rp like I did another one by starting a rivalry type of thing. Then it will all work out no problem.

IC: I turned to the kid holding a skateboard and said, "Yeah, I tried talking to you, but you left before I could tell you my name. My names Sam." I put out my hand gesturing for a handshake. " I was about to talk to you. I already noticed you." I continued to say.

Electric Hero
February 22nd, 2006, 03:35 PM
So, she was still hiding her face behind her notebook, and she said no... so... this was the most difficult part of all, "I was thinking, if you would like to go to the dance with me". Yes... it was hard, that's why I was so direct. It is better short conversations than longer... longer can make you... more nervous. "So, what do you say?" I asked. "knock knock" I joked as I hit her notebook softly with my finger.

Gohan
February 22nd, 2006, 03:44 PM
" Eughh. M'name's Seth. Don't shake my hand, " i muttered, and went back to eating. It was only lunch.

Only three more hours, only three more hours! I thought. I then focused back on eating. I looked up to view the new kid, and saw he had a skateboard.

" Who-ah! You got a skateboard too! Can I see? " I exclaimed when I saw he was holding one. Mine was on the floor next to my chair.

pichugirl
February 22nd, 2006, 03:48 PM
"huh? Oh right my answer. Ofcourse I would like to go to the dance with you!" At this point she was no longer behind her notebook and was smiling happily..though too close to his face about an inch away. She relized this and got away quickly. " Oh by the way I, I was so excited I forgot your name. Can you please tell me again?" As she quickly got up in his face...again.

Electric Hero
February 22nd, 2006, 04:02 PM
Great! I thought as she said yes. And then she smiled too close to my face, making me move my head a bit backwards. "Hahaha... yea... Max... that's my name" I told her as she came closer to my face again. I backed backwards a bit, but I smiled again and looked around. "The lunch is going to end soon, so I should go and get ready for the next class... bye" I said. Yes, I was kinda nervous, but I stayed there, just waiting for her to say to me 'good-bye' or to react in another, unexpected, way.

pichugirl
February 22nd, 2006, 04:10 PM
" Ok, I'll see you around ok?" I said as I gave him my most rare kind of smile and running off. "Hey guess what Cineta? I got a date for the dance!" I said happily jumping up and down. " I thought you said were going to have a boy-free lunch?" she said smugly. My face got hot again as I thought about what I had said earlier. " W-well he...but the ball..and he asked me so.... Uhhh bye!" I said quickly rushing off. " You get back here!!!" she yelled chasing after me.

Electric Hero
February 22nd, 2006, 04:15 PM
She left.... running to the other side of the hallway. Ok... that was weird I admit, but the good thing was that I had a date... but now I needed a tuxedo. "Nah... I will take care of that tomorrow" I said to myself as I walked slowly through the halls to my locker. "next class is.... chemistr... again, with Miss Rachel...." I expressed grabbing the necessary books and my notebook and sat on the floor, waiting for the ring to bell.

SilverTail
February 22nd, 2006, 04:15 PM
"names kyro, sorry bout that ealier" i said, shaking his hand "so, do you like video games?" i asked, rasing my eyebrow and pulling out my members card to the game corner

pichugirl
February 22nd, 2006, 04:21 PM
I went to my next class the English class. I barely escaped the claws of Cineta grateful I reached the class. I really can be weird at times. ' I hope I wasn't too weird..' My thoughts wandered off to the dance. I had never been so excited in my life! Litteraly I was almost never happy but rare times like now I could have enough strength to smile.

SilverTail
February 22nd, 2006, 04:31 PM
(sorry, didnt see ur post)

"yea, you like?" i asked, holding up my board, the flames on the bottom now apparent, my members card still in my hand

"do you like video games?" i asked, showing him my platinum member's card "only one for that store over there" i said, pointing with my thumb

Gohan
February 22nd, 2006, 04:48 PM
:: Eh, it's alright. Does anyone want to speed up.. three or four days? ::

" Ooh, flames. Does it ride well? " I asked while admiring his board. I tore my gaze away, and said.

" Hum. Video games are okay, I guess. I'd rather be at the skatepark or at well, I can't tell you now. " I replied. I had to keep something secret about me, now didn't I?

SilverTail
February 22nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
"yea, it dose" i said "want to go and play some games then?" i held up my platinum card again

i put my board down and dropped off my bag, sitting on a bench next to the tables

Jaybob
February 23rd, 2006, 07:07 AM
OOC: Okay Shylocke #1 she's at the mall so if you want to ask her just skip your next couple of classes or something like that, and come to the mall. #2 I'll wait for her to say no to my offer and I'll move on. I don't want to ruin this Rp like I did another one by starting a rivalry type of thing. Then it will all work out no problem.

IC: I turned to the kid holding a skateboard and said, "Yeah, I tried talking to you, but you left before I could tell you my name. My names Sam." I put out my hand gesturing for a handshake. " I was about to talk to you. I already noticed you." I continued to say.

OOC: Okie dokie lol

IC: The girl shylocke had spoken to turned around and realised it wasn't KAt.
OH CRAP! He shouted in his head.
"I'm so sorry I thought you were someone else." He said apologetically and ran off. Maybe she's at the mall He thought to himself. He grabbed his skateboard and sped up to the mall to find her.

Super_Lawliet
February 23rd, 2006, 11:31 AM
OOC: Sorry I'm not on much. I don't know the next time I'll be on, but if we're short a guy or girl, I could be one.

Jaybob
February 24th, 2006, 11:33 AM
OOC: I'ts ok hun lol take your time. DM can you pm me or Mr.Tumnus about this rp please. Thank you

DarkFenris
February 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Finishing the drawing he puts his sketch book down and gets some lunch. Five minutes later he leaves the cafeteria. ellie makes his way to the entrance of the school, to get fresh air. On the way he opens his sketch book and scribbles a question under the drawing of the girl.
should i ask her to the dance?
He puts the sketch book loosely in his bag and takes a book out and starts reading it while he is walking. Not looking where he is walking he bumps into some one. After apologizing he continues walking not realizing his sketch book fell onto the floor open to his drawing. Ellie walks out the door and over to a tree and he sits down on the grass, reading his book.

Alana
February 24th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Andrea stretched and hurried to her next class. Science had been pretty interesting for once. That was kind of rare considering she usually knew what they were talking about already because they had either done it before or she had read/watched something about it. Yeah, she was a Science nerd. It didn't really matter to her though.

She flopped down in a seat in the middle of the room. Social Studies. To her there was nothing duller. It wasn't what they were learning about, just how it was taught.

Kel entered the class room holding something. She grinned and sauntered over to Andrea's desk. "Hey Andy I found something."

"What?" Kel grinned and held out a notebook. Andrea stared at it blankly. "You found a notebook. Yay you."

Kel rolled her eyes. "It's not the notebook it's what's inside it." She flipped to a page and placed it on the desk. On the page was a drawing of Andrea and a note under it saying "should i ask her to the dance?".

Andrea blinked. "Where did you find this?"

"In the hall. I saw it lying there so I picked it up to see who it belonged to. It was open to this page and I couldn't risist showing it to you." Kel got a sly look on her face and said, "Andy's got a secret admirer."

Andy rolled her eyes. "You're so imature."

"Of course I am. But you're not one to talk. You're even less mature than I am."

She laughed. "Who does it belong to anyway?"

"I have no idea. No name. Guess you'll just have to go up to every boy you see and ask him."

"You're an idiot."

"Uh huh." They both laughed. The teacher entered the room and stared at them.

"Kelly please take your seat." The girl shrugged and sat down in the seat next to Andrea. Every now and then she would shoot comments or looks at her. They were both trying very hard not to laugh by the time the class was over.

DarkFenris
February 25th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Glancing at his watch, ellie rushes back into the school building and rushes to his locker. Opening his locker and checking his time table he pulls his books out, locks his locker and rushes down the corridor. “I’m late for science. I hate being late for science. Running around a corner he stops to catch his breathe. Opening the door he apologizes to the teacher. He sits down behind two girls. He takes notes through the lesson and is asked five times to take his sunglasses off, each time refusing to. When the class ends he hands his sun glasses to the teacher and walks out of the room with his eyes closed. Walking into the wall he falls backwards onto the floor of the corridor. Reaching into his bag he pulls another pair of silver reflecting anti flash sunglasses out and puts the on. Opening his eyes, he gets up and walks up to two girls. “Um, I’m just wondering, have you seen a sketch book lying around in the school grounds? I think I dropped it earlier to day when I bumped into some one. Its very precious to me as I love drawing.”

Gohan
March 2nd, 2006, 06:41 PM
" Sure.... " I replied. My mind was on other things. The day just couldn't seem to go fast enough when I wanted something, now could it? I was so preoccupied, that I muttered out my thoughts, " C'mon... only three more hours until you cam go get it.... "

Jaybob
March 5th, 2006, 12:57 PM
OOC: don't worry Mr.Tumnus

IC: Shylocke walked away after being blanked by Kat. He walked back into the school building. He ran into a boy that seemed to be agitated.
"Hi what's up?" He asked looking at him. He leaned on a wall nearby and waited for an answer.

::Gohan it's you I'm talking to::

Gohan
March 5th, 2006, 02:57 PM
:: Dude, my character is at the mall. ::

I brought my head down to the spot where I had shoved my food from. I just lay there, My head buried within my Spitfire hoodie.I groaned, and closed my eyes, imagining a room within the school.

Jaybob
March 6th, 2006, 09:23 AM
::gah I always mess it up lousy me *slaps* sorry::

SilverTail
March 9th, 2006, 03:02 AM
||is it just me, or is this rp dyin? D: but, yay! im back :D after one week and one day of no computer :D||

"lets go then" i said, seing him lay his head down "whats wrong? you get dumped or somethin?" i asked, raising my eyebrow slightly

Gohan
March 9th, 2006, 05:03 PM
" Dumped? " I asked, bringing my head wearily up from the table.

I shook my head, and muttered, " No, my girlfriend lives back at my old town.... " breaking off, old memories coming up.

I stifled a yawn going away from that subject. I looked up at him, " No, I ordered some art stuff, and it's coming taday after school. I can pick it up then, " I explained, suddenly feeling very tired.

:: Yep, very dead. ::

pichugirl
March 10th, 2006, 06:58 AM
School was finally over! The bell had rung and everyone stampeded out the school building knocking over various objects and people. " I'll see you tomorrow Cineta!" I yelled over my shoulder. "Bye!" she yelled back I decided to head over to the park to go sit by the tree I've always liked. I sat there drawing pictures in my journal even though I have loads of homework. " This is going to be some dance. I can already tell.." I said as I climbed the tree to my favorite branch.

Jaybob
March 10th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Shylocke walked along the school field.
I guess I'll never get a date for the school dance He thought as he sighed. HE walked over to a tree where a girl appeared to be drawing.
"Oh! Hi there, Didn't see you up there." He called up to her. He looked up and decided to climb up and see what she was drawing.

pichugirl
March 10th, 2006, 11:17 AM
I looked down to see a boy climbing the tree . "Hello down there!" I yelled. " This thing? Oh it's not much just a few pictures of people I've seen. I'm not really that good." ( even though she is ) I handed him the book of drawings. Then leaned back a little too far..and fell off the branch. " Ow..." I said rubbing the back of my head. " I guess I leaned a bit too far eh?" I said laughing.

Super_Lawliet
March 10th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Blinking, Kat up and left the mall, returning to school. I don't care if it's skipping...it's getting too crazy. Grumbling softly, she walked out to the field, looking around. Her eyes scanned the area, stopping on Shylocke. "Well hello there,'' She whispered, running over. She skidded to a stop, seeing another girl with. "...Figures....." She turned and walked off tears forming in her eyes.

pichugirl
March 10th, 2006, 11:31 AM
I saw a girl running away nearly covering my face in dust. " Hey wait! Are you ok?!" I started to run after her but ended up tripping. ' I wonder who she was.....I guess... I'll see tomorrow. " Bye dude! See you tomorrow!" I said running to my house so I could phone Cineta. " She just ran off! I said into the phone. " Did you ask her why?" Cineta said. " I didn't get to when a tried to go get her I ....fell." I said . "Figures you're so clumsy.." " I'm not!!" I yelled "Well bye!" she said and hung up. I sat on my bed wondering what had happened.

Jaybob
March 10th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Shylocke jumped off of the tree and ran after Kat.
"KAT! HEY WAIT!" HE shouted after her. He ran beside her.
"What's wrong?" He asked looking at her a bit confused. He saw the tears in her eyes.
"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask again seeing as I had to leave the mall earlier.
" Do you want to go the Dance with me?" He asked her.

Super_Lawliet
March 10th, 2006, 11:39 AM
The girl stopped and looked at him, clearly stunned as to what he said. "I...." Kat paused for a moment, thinking. Well he is a real cute guy...But what if he asked that other girl....no...I don't think he's that kind of person... But then again, I've always admired him from afar... "...Just as long as I don't have to wear anything that's brightly colored." She smiled, wiping the tears away.

Jaybob
March 10th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Shylocke smiled.
"Yay! Thank you so much" He said to her. He walked along with her.
"So ummmm, I kind of forgot, when is it?" He asked laughing at his own stupidness. He scratched the back of his head as he carried on walking with her.
****! She's just said yes and I don't even remember when it is! I thought to himself angrily.

OOC: Sorry i'm not concentrating. My baby neice is in the other room screaming so much that she has gone all red in the face and is baking hot.

Let's Fighting Love
March 10th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Dammit. I knew it was to quick. I threw the keys to Seth and said, " I don't care if it's illegal. You get to drive my car. Just remember to return it to me tomorrow."
I ran out of the mall. I knew it was too late, yet I still wanted to try catching up with her. So I kept running and runnning.
When I finally reached where she was. I was just barely able to see her talking to a guy. They probably knew eachother. She seemed so happy. I wasn't going to ruin that. I started walking back to school, ready to accept my punishment for attacking a teacher and skipping classes.

DarkFenris
March 10th, 2006, 05:43 PM
*sighs* im quiting this roleplay. sorry, i just am. im not meant to rp any more.

Gohan
March 10th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I accepted the keys, and took a few minutes to let this sink in. He was gone when I yelled out, " .... YES! WUUHAHAAA! "

Jumping onto my board, I went through the mall to the parking space, and jumped into the car. I put my board carefully in the passengers' seat. Turning it on and revving it up, I backed out of the parking lot, slowly looking around for cops.

" I'm up for something illegal! " I snickered to myself. Turning up the volume, I listened to 'Dirty Little Secret' by All American Rejects at full blast. It was pretty awesome, good thing I had gone driving before.

:: He has, actually. And so has my other friend. .... Okay, pretty much all of them have. ::

Fortune Hunter2
May 22nd, 2006, 05:32 PM
[lily] edit: inappropriate content, irrelevance.

~Ozy~
May 22nd, 2006, 05:59 PM
Okay, dude... One, this is an RP, intended to create a fictional set of circumstances, not reflect reality. Two, don't revive dead threads. This is over a month old and has gone to the thread graveyard.

Lily
May 22nd, 2006, 06:03 PM
Fortune Hunter2- Please refrain from reviving dead threads and unnecessary caps/content~