• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konichiwa ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hey, I'm Broken Wings, and Absol Attacker sort of got me to join. I like Web Designing, Spriting, and Photoshopping, oh yeah, don't forget Video Games and Anime!:D I hope to be popular and post often here!
    So...
    Hello!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hi, That was a nice little introduction. I'm Matt, Welcome to Pokemon Community. I hope that you enjoy your stay here and make loads of friends. Before you go on you Pokemon Forum Adventure you might want to check out the rules located on the nava-bar at the top of the screen. If you need any help you may wish to check out New Users Hangout or PM me. I would really like to help you.

Once again welcome to our great community. I hope that you will enjoy your stay loads.
    Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well welcome to pc hope you find out stuff and enjoy this here

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Don't worry I did, this forum is my new favourite forum, used to be On that some members here know, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say, but now its PokeCommunity!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Welcome to our lil' fourm <33

I hope you like it here! But please read the rules!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Konichiwa! Welcome to the humble yet harsh(j/k) Pokecommunity. Hope you have a lot of fun. It can get boring sometimes but there are tons of stuff to do. Oh and good luck with spriting and the other stuff....that is if you're going to do those things. See you around. *runs off to the rping threads*

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Yesh, welcome! You said you check out the rules, I believe, so please try to follow those. I hope you have fun here and I hope to see you around the forums. Pm me for a friend! =D

Back