• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to all of the pokefans here

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey! Welcome to PC =D Have fun here X3

And, yeah, read the rules blah-blah-blah. If you wanna be friends, just PM me ;D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Hey, Welcome to our community ^^ If you ever need ANYTHING at all, feel free to PM me at any time =D

Yeah, read the rules and all that stuff =3

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Hey!Welcome!
    Glad you're happy to be here,cuase this place rocks!It's a lot of fun and there's a lot to do here!Make lot's of friends!If you need help or a friend just PM me or anyone else!Please make sure to read and follow the rules!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hi, Welcome to PokeCommunity (PC) Hope that will enjoy your stay here with us. Its a friendly enviroment so i'm sure that you will. Don't forget to check out the RULES and PM me if you need anyhelp or if you just want to be friends~

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Although I'm a bigger Inuyasha fan..Pokemon is still quite enjoyable =33
    Welcome to the community ^^ Hope we can be friends soon.Contact me via PM whenever ya'd like. ^^

Back