• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Special Holiday Ribbon???

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Right. I have a Houndoom that was traded to Ruby from Pokemon Collusseum. Well, I got to looking at my pokemon with ribbons, and I noticed at the bottom what should of been a "ribbon awarded for clearing all difficulties" was a ribbon that said "Special Holiday Ribbon". How did it happen???

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
  • I have never heard of this ribbon, so i checked it out. I was lead to Serbii. It says that you cannot earn the ribbon on ANY Pokemon Hand Held Games (GBA games). Im guessing you must have obtained this pokemon through a trade with a gamecube colloseum game so it must have gained this ribbon on there somehow. Ill edit this post if i get any more info on it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Thats not true. remember Pokemon contest in RSE, the Pokemon league. But I never heared of this before. Are you sure you did not use a cheating device?

~Dark Venusaur

Last edited:
    Years
  • I never heard of a holiday ribbon but I think its special. For some reason because I don't hear too many "Hey Look! I have a Holiday Ribbion!" going around. ;)

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • pokEMOn UseR said:
    Yes it is true, i looked up info on serbii, as i said. The ribbon is not obtainable from contests.
    I know I am not bugging their are Pokemon contest in RSE you must of gotten me wrong or I must of gotten you wrong. I think thats a cheat code sideffect.

~Dark Venusaur

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    ...its a ribbon only obtainable from colleseum, how many times. You cant cheat for ribbons.
    You are totally right. While you CAN get ribbons at contests in RSE, the Holiday Ribbon is only obtainable in Colosseum.

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Blaziken_Lover said:
    actually you can get gameshark codes to have those unotaniable ribbons.
    yeah thats true. But like I said it could of been a sideafet because I have so many Pokemon from Colossuem and I traded them to my Emerald verion but didn't see any ribbon. did it disapear.

:t003:Dark Venusaur:t003:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    mew2005 said:
    Where do you get deoxys in emerald without the ticket
    Actually you cannot get Deoxys in ANY version without the Aurora Ticket.

BTW - this question belongs in Simple Questions, NOT in a thread about ribbons.

Last edited:

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • I never heard of it. Although I doubt you could get it a different way.
    shanecdavis said:
    Actually you cannot get Deoxys in ANY version without the Eon Ticket.

BTW - this question belongs in Simple Questions, NOT in a thread about ribbons.
    Actually it's Aurora Ticket. Not Eon (that's for Lati@s).

Back