• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi from your friendly SPPf Eefi

Hopeful Eefi

×.embraceYOUandME.×
Years
  • Hi.. you can call me Eefi or Kyu, whichever you want.. I was referred to here by Sweet May, whom I met from SPPf. Yes, I am an active member there.. and I will try to be the same here. I was Midnight Eefi there.. maybe someone recognizes me there?

Anyway, hi and I won't break the rules, so don't worry. >>;; Hi again. *runs* ;~;

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Hello Eefi, you have the same name as my Daughter and shes also from SPPF, make sure to read the rules now, seriously RULES(In your face Master Matt XP) now well I'll see you around =)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Have loads of fun here~

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Welcome and all to PC.

Serebii forums? PC Forums. They both great places I guess. HEre we have everything pokemon related here. We got games and stuff beyond your beliefs. Then to just plain stuff with other talks of other stuff.

PM me if you want a friend or have questions.

Read the rules and have fun.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I know you from SPPF..I am Miss Kanna if you might know now XD *bows Japanese style*

Welcoem to the forum :3 Hope you enjoy it here and make alot of friends ^^ PM me if you'd like to be friends or just need help :3

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Hello Eefi, you have the same name as my Daughter and shes also from SPPF, make sure to read the rules now, seriously RULES(In your face Master Matt XP) now well I'll see you around =)

OMFGZ WHATEVER. XD

Hey, Welcome to PC, Hope that you enjoy yourself here as much as serebii and that you are active here. Make you you read the rules and mainly have fun. PM me if you want to be friends or if you have any problems around the Community. Hope to see you around.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Look about, read our rules, and enjoy it. PM me if you wish to talk, be friends, or listen to me drone on about how '1337' is wack.

Back