• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

holy!! your not going to belive this

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
  • Ok i was walking to school as i do everyday(but saturday and sunday) DUH!!!!
    anyway i went a different way today and i saw this black thing on someones lawn t was a deck protector case thingy i looked inside a ful deck of pokemon cards im like "cool my lucks finally changing for once" then about a week later my best friend said his mum told him never to play with those cards give them to her or throw them out so the next day he gave all his cards to me lately i have great luck so i dont its my trun for the lucky side finally!

if you want to see the deck i found (lame) please e-mail me or something and ill type it down.

Shiny guy

Mew master
    Years
  • I dont know but he is very "mad" to put it in a nice way of what he said he said he wants them back when he is allowed but he isnt going to be allowed to have them for about 6 years since he never did his homework because he always played with his cards

Back