• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya hi~

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • EmberGryphon said:
    Hi. ^^ My name's Ember, an' I'm just another shy newbie poking my head around.

Aww, You are shy. I was like that when I first joined. I'm not as Shy anymore. ^_^; I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and make yourself well known. Be sure to go over the rules. If you want to be friends you can send me a private message. See you around the boards.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • There's no need to be shy hun,we're not bad people at all ^^

Welcome to PC~Hope you enjoy your stay here =3~PM me if ya have any problems ^__^

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! =D

Hope you have fun, and I also hope that you stick around and post a lot PM me if you have a question or would like to be friends. ^^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Hello! ^^ Welcome to PC! :) I am FG, and I mod the Art Gallery - if you're interested in art I would love to see you there! ^^
    I love your name! I go by "EmberDragon" on the Internet sometimes, so it appears we have very similar tastes! I love gryphons too! :D

Hope you have fun here - it's a great, friendly place!

--FG

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Welcome to the forums. I wasnt shy when i first come on these boards.
    PM me if you need help or you want to be my friend.

Years
  • Don't be shy. We're pretty nice over here. Or at least that's my opinion ^^;

Welcome to Pokecommunity :O Ember's a cute name, I think :3
    I hope you get over your shyness and make some friends. Friends are always good. ^^

Back