• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, so far there have been two different girls that have traveled with Ash. Which one do you think is better for him (as in a relationship) -- Misty or May?

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
    Years
  • We havn't seen may and ash togeher yet but i think misty is better for him.

I found a list fo examples that show that misty likes ash and vise versa i found it @ http://goldenrodtown.tk/
    1) When Daisy asks if Ash is Misty's boyfriend, Misty blushes.

2) When Ash was going to fight the students from Pok?mon Tech, Misty said. " Show them your a man, Ash!" (Misty: or show them you're 'MY' man)

3) When Rudy from the Gym in the Orange Islands asked Misty to stay with him, Misty says no and picks to stay with Ash.

4) In the show called Where Fore Art Thou Pok?mon, Ash asks Misty if people change when they get kissed. Then Misty replies "Guess we'll have to find out for our selves..."

5) In The Heart Break of Brock Misty says to Ash, "You and I will be married someday too..."

6) When Ash comes back from being a ghost, you see Misty whip away her tears and blush.7) In Pok? Ball Peril, when Team Rocket teases Ash and Misty, they BOTH BLUSH!!!

8) When Melody kisses Ash, you can tell Misty gets real jealous.

9) When Melody touches Ash's arm, Misty gets jealous even over that.

10) When Ash dies in the first movie, you can hear Misty say "Please... No", but you don't hear Brock say anything.

11) Misty's Song, really you should listen to it ^_^ (Misty says "I love you..." at the end!)

12) In Under the Mistletoe (song, I believe), Misty is talking all about that she wants to meet Ash under the mistletoe or should I say sings.

13) In the song Pok?mon Christmas Bash (song), Misty says she wants to dance with Ash!

14) When Ash loses at the Pok?mon league, you can tell Misty is a little sad, by the look on her face.

15) When Nurse Joy said Pikachu was cute, Misty thought she was talking about Ash, and then Misty looked at Ash and blushed.

16) In one of the new Todd shows, when Ash and Brock fall into a hole, Misty goes our to Ash only and puts her hand on his shoulder, and doesn't even ask Brock if he's okay!!

17) In Pok?mon Movie 2000, Misty goes swimming out in a frozen ocean to save Ash. She could've just used Starmie or something, but she threw herself in to save him instead

18) When Brock decided to stay with Prof. Ivy, Tracey wanted to follow Ash and Misty so he can meet Prof. Oak. But Misty declares, "HEY! You can't just invite yourself in!", in other words, "You can't just disturb me and Ash's life together!"

19) In Wherefore Art Thou Pok?mon? Misty says that Emily and Ralph are too immature to know they like each other. Then Tracey goes "So, that's kinda like you and Ash right?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah!

I do think that Misty likes him more. When they showed two episodes of AG, it was hard to tell if May liked Ash any. (Except when he agreed to travel with her to the next town, she turned around and grinned excitedly! I dunno if she was plotting revenge since Pikachu destroyed her bike or what, but it seemed strange..) ;)

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Here's a good one (and yes, I do think Misty is WAAY better for Ash ;) )
    In the beginning, Misty was following Ash around because of him destroying her bike. Now, she has her bike back yet still decides to go and travel with Ash... Not to mention the fact that even between those two points, Misty has, on several occasions, forgotten about her bike completely.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yep!

Yes, I remember on one of the episodes she had to stop and think about why she started following him in the first place. That's kind of a sign that she doesn't really care much about that bike anymore... ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yep, like on the movie! ;) I'm curious to see exactly how Misty will react when she sees May hanging around Ash...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by Entropy
    I don't mind either, but May is more beautiful on average.

Actually Misty looks quite beautiful with her hair down.
    and ash is too old for may, he's like what, 15 now!
    may's only 10!

EDIT:
    And if your against my theory of ash being 15 think about this they got different va's for ash throughout pokemon didn't they? maybe they tried to show signs of ash going through puberty...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah...

Yes, that's a good point made. The age difference between May-Ash should be pretty far apart. Ash has been training for about four years now, so... *shrugs*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • and what does age have to do with love...? No laws written in books/stones about no romantic relationship if one is blank # of years younger than the other...

isn't there already an advanceshippy vs classical pokeshippy thread? i posted some stuff supporting advanceshippy there and i don't want to retype it...

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • Well, I support Pokeshipping, but I like Gymshipping better, I don't know why, I just like Misty and Brock together. But, Pokeshipping is a billion times better than Advanced shipping. I don't think Ash and May have any romantic chemistry and they're way too much alike for their relationship to be interesting. Plus, Misty herself is better than May =P

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • hey im not tryin to diss advance shipping.
    i just finished seeing the roxanne gym battle in korean and masato really looks up to ash, almost like an older brother maybe thisjoint interest in masato will bring ash and may together. who knows?

note to frostweaver, true, there is no law against marrying someone too old or young its just that misty's closer to ash's age (i think she's a year older though)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Originally posted by G-Lance
    may's only 10!

Even she said she was ten years old,a ten year old girl can NEVER have that things on her chest(Don't know the english name of them)
    And,If you say "she just started training,so she's ten"than I say if I want to start training at the age of 20,they wouldn't say "you're too old.You can't train pokemon."

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by Raydrogiga
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by G-Lance
    may's only 10!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even she said she was ten years old,a ten year old girl can NEVER have that things on her chest(Don't know the english name of them)
    And,If you say "she just started training,so she's ten"than I say if I want to start training at the age of 20,they wouldn't say "you're too old.You can't train pokemon."

All valid points.
    As for the *ahem* things on her chest (breasts) that's just how they draw the characters. they do the same thing with 6-year olds in the manga Ragnarok.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • You mean breasts?:/:P Heh, you'll never know, there's not a lot of girls with a "developed chest" at age 10 just not that many. I bet there's someone on PC is/was like that!:P <No names mentioned>
    G-LANCE said:
    Actually Misty looks quite beautiful with her hair down.
    may's only 10!

EDIT:
    And if your against my theory of ash being 15 think about this they got different va's for ash throughout pokemon didn't they? maybe they tried to show signs of ash going through puberty...
    Heh, yeah.

Anyway, Ash's dubbed voice obviously matured a lot since the being of season one. I support pokeshipping because, like most people tried to point out here, Misty likes Ash!;):D:P

I like different shipping too, it's Melody and Brock XD.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    what's the melody and ash shipping?
    ps i don't support different shipping!
    no offense 22sa
    Ah I didn't think there is a Melody and Ash shipping:/. Anyway, I know like nothing about Pokemon so.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like Kasumi and Satoshi together, they're so cute. =D Maybe that's because I haven't seen AG yet. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back