• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bring Pokemon Attacks to Life

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Bring your favorite attacks to life. What you want to do is try to Animate them to real life things (Example: Ice Beam- Fills a water gun with slushies* or Poison - Gets a bottle of Green Hot Sauce*). Just Please Reply with No Spam or Bash Anyone for their Ideas.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Disclaimer: do not try those ideas at home >.0

Hmm I see what you mean, this could be fun, lol. Here a few examples I made up just now:

Stomp - Involves me kicking my opponent face down on the ground followed by a heavy stomp to their back with my steeltoe boots.

Swift - The more dangerous way is to simply throw a bunch of ninja stars as fast as you can OR just throw paper ninja stars and yell swift. XD

Fire Blast - Aerosol Can + one lit Match = a force of nature and a missing hand or two, lol.

Megaton Punch - Get one of those oversized boxing gloves, fill it with something heavy like weights, and throw your punch straight into your opponent's stomach. The chances of you missing with that kind of attack are around 75% -_-;;. But if it connects they're out, as in KO'ed.

Defense Curl - :P Hmm curl into a ball and get ready for the thrashing of your life.

Night Shade - Toss a large blanket (preferrably a dark blanket) over your opponent so they can't see and kick box em' until he yells uncle. Hehe.

Ok I think that's enough for know... Did I go overboard? Eh, oh well I found them quite amusing, lol.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • hey I?ve got some too!

surf- take a surf board, throw opponent in the sea, waint for a wave and surf over the opponent...(XD)

fly- you get an airplane, while in air you jump out of it and lands on the opponent!

razor leaf- you takes some leafs and throws them at opponent...

poison sting- you get a needle, put into some poison and then pierce it into the opponents skin

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Ouch.

Letr's see now... Rapid spin.- jump up and spin around in circles while your arms are extended.

Psychic- put funny loopy glasses on teh opponent and

Confuse ray- shine a light in their eyes, and while they're blinded, tie a blind fold over their face and spin them around three times. :p

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
  • My ideas:

Bubble: Pick those bubble makers and...make bubble!
    Lick: Lick!
    Water Gun: Pick one Water gun and water your friends!
    Explosion: Pick one can, put oil. Eat it (Ouch!) and put fire on your mouth! KABOOM!
    Headbutt: Use your head!
    Toxic Gas: Pffff... Realese the "toxics" from your ***!
    Rock Throw: Throw Rocks!
    Rock Slide: Make bowl with rocks!
    Scratch: Does i really have to say?
    Pound: Pound!
    Curse: Go to a vodoo school!
    Spite: Use Holograms! ("Wow! I paid $3600 only to scary someone!")

Again, dont try this at home!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Kai i think the aerosol can one is on;y strong enough for a flamethrower, however, get a box (big box) , pour lots of petrol on it, then do the aerosol can thing on the box O_O

That's Fire Blast ^ ^

Double Kick- kick twice withought touching the ground, I can do this...
    Sheer Cold- put someone in carbonite
    Guillotine- The real thing...
    Earthquake- stick a nuke underground and run
    String Shot- tie someone up in string XD
    Thunder- chuck a tv in the local swimming pool
    Peck- make a pidgeon attack someone :P

can't think of anymore at the minut =/

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I was it was just like Fire Blast becuase I figured one aerosol can could be used maybe three to five times before it either runs out of pressure or simply blows you up :laugh:. Anyway, I just thought of a couple more, enjoy:

Double Edge - Force your opponent to play roshambo. If you don't know what that is don't bother learning that technique, lol.

Counter - Let your opponent attack you first (duh..) Then quickly, right before he or she hits you just Judo flip/kick/punch him or her into the ground.
    note: Your opponent may see this coming a mile away, especially if they know Judo.

Recover - Easy, just meditate and concentrate your chakra, ki, or whatever you want to call it onto your wounds and presto they're healed. What? You don't know how? Easy alternative is to drink a espresso in less than two minutes after its been brewed. Hopefully the shock will take away the pain but you'll probably faint afterwards. >.0;;

Volt Tackle - Get a tazer gun(I wouldn't know how you got one), yell "Hey you! Freeze!" Chances are they will stop, then turn on the tazer gun and tackle him/her with the tazer gun touching them first. Hopefully they'll feel the effects more than you will. A risky move indeed.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I remember when I waz younger I would go outzide (we have a pond and a mini beack) and kick zand around and call it a zandztorm^_^'' I alzo climbed a tree and jumped out to call it a body zlam...don't try it, it hurtz 0.o Doez running from your evil pet gooze count az agility? If it doez then I am the algility mazter! Ooooh yeah!
    *getz attcked by evil gooze*

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Beat Up- Get all your friends together and beat the heck out of your opponent! XD

Uproar- Keep screaming and screaming and screaming...

Dragonbreath- Eat some garlic, followed by onions, with some ketchup! XD

Fire Punch- Light your boxing gloves on fire and punch someone!

Ice Punch- Put your boxing gloves in the freezer when theyre wet, take them out later, and punch someone!

Water sport- use a very small, cheap water gun

Hydro pump- Spray someone with the hose at full blast

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Kairyu said:
    I was it was just like Fire Blast becuase I figured one aerosol can could be used maybe three to five times before it either runs out of pressure or simply blows you up :laugh:. Anyway, I just thought of a couple more, enjoy:

Double Edge - Force your opponent to play roshambo. If you don't know what that is don't bother learning that technique, lol.

Counter - Let your opponent attack you first (duh..) Then quickly, right before he or she hits you just Judo flip/kick/punch him or her into the ground.
    note: Your opponent may see this coming a mile away, especially if they know Judo.

Recover - Easy, just meditate and concentrate your chakra, ki, or whatever you want to call it onto your wounds and presto they're healed. What? You don't know how? Easy alternative is to drink a espresso in less than two minutes after its been brewed. Hopefully the shock will take away the pain but you'll probably faint afterwards. >.0;;

Volt Tackle - Get a tazer gun(I wouldn't know how you got one), yell "Hey you! Freeze!" Chances are they will stop, then turn on the tazer gun and tackle him/her with the tazer gun touching them first. Hopefully they'll feel the effects more than you will. A risky move indeed.

I could see me doing the Fire Blast. It would be easy, under all the pressure, I'd just throw it up in the Air, And Shoot an Arrow through it. After a while, it should burst upon coming down, leaving nothing but a cloud of smoke, thus making it Smokescreen instead of Fire blast :).

Thunder Wave - Grab any electronic in your house, fill your pool with water, get an enemy you dont like, and tell them to get in the pool, throw your toaster in the water, and see them electriFRY.
    [Side effects include Death :)]

Hydro Pump - Go down to your local hardware store, and pick up some pipes, and a Blocker thing. Now Attack the Pipes to a water Jet, Putting the Blocker in front of the Jet, Allow time. Once the desired time is completed, Release the Block, and watch a Huge Jet of Water come out of no where! Try this at Home!

Hyper Beam - Easy, Scream really loud until you can't scream no more, and then hire a doctor or someone to Send Golden beams to your home, and shoot people with them :).

Thunder - Stand outside, praying to the Rain God, attach yourself to a lightningrod, and Watch the bolts fly!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    NEVER try this at home...

^_^; Some of your attacks scare me.

Anywhoo...

Flame wheel: Grab a torch filled with fire and spin around and hit your opponent while still spinning. Ouch...

Blaze kick: Put your pants on fire and run and kick your opponents butt.

Cut: Grab a giant axe and cut. O_o;

Tail whip: Uhh...O_o; Do you have a tail?

Sing: You better have a good voice. ZzzzZzz.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Sing: Sing McArthur's Park for a few hours.

Selfdestruct: C4 + Detonator + Strap to attach it to yourself with.
    Note:many people have done this before

Harden: Get wet and sit outside in a snowstorm. You'll be harder than a Golem.

Quick Attack: Run the enemy over with a car.

Icicle Spear: Poke someone with an icicle.

Fire Blast: One word: Napalm.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Napalm! Area Bomb!

The Real Fire Blast is my true secret, and until up-to-date I've never been caught!

It all started last year, summer rather, at a pool party. At Night.. it was cold, So I said, everyone want to see a trick? I needed an Aerosol so I took my friend tabitha's hairspray can! Threw it in the hair, and shot it with rocks. It Blew Up in the Air! Sorta like the thing I said with a bow and arrow which I've tried already! It works.

*Caution* Be atleast 10 feet away when doing it or... BOOM

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • LOL I love Chrono Trigger!

Solarbeam - Wait for a really sunny day and stand outside with a Mirror and aim it at your enemy.. Solarbeam now comes with the burn option ^_^;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • 20 Days Later...

Lunarbeam - Wait for a really moony day and stand outside with a Mirror and aim it at your enemy.. Lunarbeam now comes with the Freeze option ^_^;;

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • fire punch- wear gloves, light them on fire, and punch.
    ice punch- freeze gloves and punch with them
    sky uppercut- punch upward
    jump kick- jump and kick
    hi jump kick- jump off of something and kick
    low kick- kick low
    swords dance- dance around with swords (duh)
    sunny day- turn on a light
    ancientpower- throw a fossil at sum1
    body slam- what do u think?

Back