• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
  • I'm not really good at introductions, but I thought I'd try. I love Pokemon, I have since that fateful Christmas morning of 1997 when I first got Pokemon Blue for the Gameboy. I was a huge fan of the anime during it's hayday, I collected all the cards, drew pictures, wrote stories, bought all the merchandise. I still have an interest in the franchise, it's like a drug, I'm addicted.

I'm not new to forums at all, so don't worry about me reading the FAQ, or spamming, or anything stupid you could possibly think of.

I just wanted to ask, my website is actually an Art Gallery hosted on a primarily adult site, Y! Gallery, is it ok to put the link in my info, or should I refrain? I don't want to break any of the rules around here.

Thanks!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hi welcome to PC, Hope you have a great time here. Be sure to check out trouble. If you need any help you should check out the FAQ or you can send me a PM.

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Hi welcome to Pc, I hope you really like it here, its a really great forum, if you'll like to be friends you can add me.

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
  • Hello AuroPervert nice name??? :] ? anyway i hope you have fun here if you need any help at all just PM me it is not really that hard to do!

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!

I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here. ^__^

I'll see you around then! Take care!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Auro. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Its like a joy everytime a new member comes. Anyways, don't break the rules.

~Apion

Years
  • Are you talking to AuroPervert...? He made the thread, he can post more than once ^^; Or was that directed at Apion? o_O
    Sleepless Shadows can't though, please don't. ^^;

Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity ^^ I'm Sammi, feel free to PM me if you ever need some help. I like to help. :3
    I hope that you find some friends, and that you enjoy the time that you spend here, no matter how long or short that may be. ^^

Back