• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'mon: The Legend Of Metal.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
  • Poke'mon: The Legend Of Metal.

Poke'mon: The Legend of Metal (Or PkmLoM, for short), is is my new sprite comic based in the Poke'mon region of Kanto.

Ryan is chased by the law and is threatened to be arrested. Ryan is puzzled, what did he do that's making the police's special forces look for him? Read on to find out!

Pilot-
    Pilot; Issue #1.

Issues-None at the moment

Character Profiles-

Ryan
    001.gif

Poke'mon:
    Arbok. Shiny Ninetails. Haunter. Duskull.
    Description:
    Ryan is a high school student who hates stupidity. He will challenge anyone he thinks mistreats their poke'mon or anyone who is just plain idiotic. At times Ryan can be VERY Emo. Hence his Poke'mon.
    --------------

-
    002.gif

Poke'mon:
    A white Eevee. Shuckle.
    Description:
    Ryan's best friend. She's younger than him but not by much. She's also not a big fan of stupidity, like Ryan isn't.
    --------------

Police Special Agents
    003.gif

Poke'mon:
    The agents usually use- Zubat/Golbat. Houndoor/Houndoom. Although Sergeants use stronger poke'mon.
    Description:
    The forces are after Ryan, he still doesn't know why. They seem to think he's done something illegal.
    --------------

Last edited:

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
  • This is ok me want to join
    Name:Irvin
    Pokemon: (No Legend Please) beautifly ditto
    Personality/Background:he is very shy. but when his friends are in danger he has a different personality. he is an ok coodinator who just started.
    irvinsprite4br.png

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Hey this comic looks cool!
    I know about this. Millions ask to join though they onkly say it looks good.
    Any way: 10/10 for bios. Love that syle.
    9/10 on the comic. The first one looks short with only 4 pannels and it doesn't really introduce then characters right.
    Intro... Good. 7/10. Not sure about it. ARESTED! THE LAW IS AFTER AN INNOSENT BOY! BUT WHY?
    Overall score: 9.2/10 All put together is a good comic. I know the succesful FUTURE!

Back