• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Not so Legendary

Years
  • PG-13: Mild Drug Refrences, Mild Language and maybe some violence
    Plot:
    You all know Super Smash Bros. Melee, right? Well this comic starts in that game. Obviously Link is featured in this game, but there is a twist to this version, When a battle starts and the fighter is needed, he is pulled randomly into the fight, so they have no clue what the hell is going on. When the match ends the fighter is pulled back into there world or some other place.
    This has happened to Link, but we join our hero in the dying seconds of the game, obviously he doesn't know this, but he's about to find out.

Comics:

1: Heh... Bunny Rabbits.
    2: What happened to the rabbit?

Please Note:
    If a speech bubble is stacked on-top of another, read the bottom one first!

Credit:
    Gonzo: Link Sprite
    Omega: Both of the backgrounds
    Frario: MIPS the rabbit
    Fear: Capt. Falcon
    Zach Zin Furr: Ness
    Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mega(rulez) said:
    {insert harsh comment here} We'll this comic is strange.
    yeah, thats mainly the aim of it, to be as strange as possible but to make sense at the same time

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • I dont really read non-pokemon comics but I like super smash melee ALOT (seriously i played it all summer) and i like Link. so keep up the good work. hope to see more.

Years
  • UPDATE!
    Might make another comic tommorow, depends what I do tommorow :P
    Don't ask what happened to the rabbit.

Back