• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Viva Pinata anyone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Hey, thought I'd say Hello!

My name's Ali, I live in England.

I've been a Pokemon fan for quite a while, but I've recently started up my own Viva Pinata website (viva-pinata.co.uk) for the forthcoming Xbox 360 game which has similarities to Pokemon. Any other fans looking forward to this game? If so, have a look around my site and say Hello in the forums!

Really gotta pick myself up a Nintendo DS at some point soon! Lol.

Anyway, "Hi"!!

Ali

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • All Pokemon plagiums failed. Digimon failed (although its series lasted quite long), Monster Rancher failed, "Los caballeros del mundo Mong" (can't remember the name in English) failed (they only aired that series for a month I think) and Flint the Time Detective also failed (thanks god they stop airing that after seeing all 26 episodes a thousand times). Which means, Viva Pinata will also fail.

Back