• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    Ever heard of Photoshop? Or even Flash? Is sprite-recoloring all you can do? I'll have to sic Brian Peppers on you. Come on guys, sprite-recoloring doesn't take any skill at all. Anyone can do it.

So anyways, I'm Goomba. AKA °¿tÉh°ôwñÁgÉ¿°. I pwn in most FPS games... Don't do drugs kids.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Goomba said:
    Ever heard of Photoshop? Or even Flash? Is sprite-recoloring all you can do? I'll have to sic Brian Peppers on you. Come on guys, sprite-recoloring doesn't take any skill at all. Anyone can do it.

So anyways, I'm Goomba. AKA °¿tÉh°ôwñÁgÉ¿°. I pwn in most FPS games... Don't do drugs kids.

Nah, I still can't do sprites etc. XD

Hi there, Welcome to PC. I'm sure that you will spend most of your time in the Art Gallery then, Showing off your sprties. I'm looking forward to it. Before you do though, Check out all the rules including the sub-forum ones. If you need anyhelp, you can PM me. I'ld love to help you make your stay most enjoyable, for however long that may be.

Gir

foREVer
    Years
  • lol, well, I know you are a good sprite/art maker person so why don't ya show off some of ya work in one of tha art sections.

Years
  • Gir, don't post more than once in a NU/W thread if you didn't make it. :/

Welcome! ^^ Yeah, recolors are easy (especially with PSP, IMO XD). But sadly, I have no artisic talent to do more than edit and recolor trainer sprites. *shot* XD
    Have fun, and follow the rules. .-.

Back