• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A'hoy!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Hallo there!

I'm a noob around these parts, but not to the pokemon world. I have been into it since day one here in North America. Of coarse, that was when I was younger, and now, being a 'young adult', i'm suposed to 'move on' :P

I say POO POO to that, so, here I sit. I've just bought Pokemon Colosseum recently, and i've totally been bitten by the Poke' bug again ^_^

My sister and I are actually going to try and start up a pokemon doujinshi of sorts, which I shall post if it ever gets around to being created XD

Viva la' Pokemon!

Years
  • You're an old Pokemon fan? That's cool :3 I haven't been into it that long, but it's still been a very long time @_@ Good luck with the doujinshi.

Welcome to PC! ^^ Have fun!

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • Welcome To Pc..I Hope Ya Enjoy Ya Stay..And Make Tonz Of New Friends..

And If You Or Your Sis Every Need Help Just Pm Me,And I'll Gladly Help To The Best Of My Abilities.

Welcome Again...

~huggle

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Wow, a doujin! You'll want to head to our Doujin Fanclubs, and Manga Fanclubs, and of course! The Pokemon Manga/Comics forum!
    Welcome here, I hope to see you around. Remember to read and follow the rules, I'll be happy to help you if you need anything.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Orca said:
    I say POO POO to that, so, here I sit. I've just bought Pokemon Colosseum recently, and i've totally been bitten by the Poke' bug again ^_^

Great thing to say. XD
    Orca said:
    My sister and I are actually going to try and start up a pokemon doujinshi of sorts, which I shall post if it ever gets around to being created XD

Viva la' Pokemon!

Hey there. Welcome here, Hope you have a great time. XD I haven't got Pokemon Colosseum, I've heard that it is good though. I still like the old Pokemon games myself.
    Be sure to check out the rules to keep you out of any trouble. If you want to be friends send me a PM.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Crystal Walrein said:
    A young adult, eh?

Agan, disproves the adage of the fad being meant for little kids. Enjoy your stay!
    Thats what I mean! Its not just for little uns', like so many people seem to think.

Thank you everyone for your warm and fuzzy welcomes ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here. I am actually a newbie myself, hehe. <3

Hah, you can never be too old for Pokémon. xD My parents always said to me when I was 9 'You'll grow out of it eventually'. Pfft, hahah, NEVAH!

Last edited:
    Back