• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rocket's Revolt

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 22, 2006
Well, this is my first Sprite Comic, so please give me any feedback you have. I want critisism so I can improve.

Episode 1: Initiation
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e386/Hacker720/ARocketsRevoltIssue1.png
Episode 2: First Mission
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e386/Hacker720/ARocketsRevoltissue2.png

Credit goes to:
The Spriter's Resource.
Me XD

Character Bios (In order)
AAASpritecomicbios.png

Name: Durza
Team Rocket Member
Pokemon: Houndoom, Persian, Absol, Sneasel
History: Durza was feared as a child. He would always fight with other children and cause trouble in some form or way. He eventually wandered off one day, taken in by Team Rocket. He was raised by Madame Boss and Giovanni, and is related to Steven Stone.

Name: Andrew
Team Rocket Member
Pokemon: Lapras, Kirlia, Xatu
History: Not much is known, since he refused to disclose information to Team Rocket. They do know he grew up in Lavender Town and has a Katana beneath his robe.

Name: Drake
Trainer
Pokemon: Blaziken, Slamamence
History: Drake grew up with Seth in Celadon City, receiving his Torchic at age 10. He grew up always wondering what he wanted to do with his life. He finally found out when Team Rocket invaded his hometown. Luckily, a boy came and drove them away. He finally realized what he wanted to do: Destroy Team Rocket.

Name: Jenna
Team Rocket Member
Pokemon: Aggron, Murkrow, Abra, Flygon
History: Jenna grew up in Saffron City, Idolizing Sabrina. She would always sneak to the gym's windows to watch her battle. When she caught her first Pokemon, an Abra, she went and tried to battle Sabrina, obviously failing. Sabrina knew that this girl wanted to learn, so trained her in not only Pokemon, but Psychic abilities for many years. Eventually, Team Rocket came and invaded Silph. Jenna was infuriated and was about to go and attemp to destroy them, when she began to hear stories of their power and abilities. She ended up going to Silph to join the team, and now works as their psychic and spy.

Name: Seth
Trainer
Pokemon: Magneton, Crobat, Blastoise, Quilava
History: Seth grew up in Celadon city with Drake, and received his first Pokemon, a Cyndaquil, when he was 12. He was a guitarist, spending most of his time playing the guitar in his room. When he received his Cyndaquil, though, he picked it up, burning his hands, and ruining his ability to play guitar. He now wears Red gloves to hide the scars from the burns. He left Celadon with Seth on a mission to destroy Team Rocket.

Name: Roran
Team Rocket Member
Pokemon: Yanma, Umbreon, Raichu
History: Roran grew up on Dewford Island, living a happy life. A happy life until bandits raided the village. He was taken away on a makeshift boat with all of the village's women, and made landfall in Slateport. Later in life, he had heard of the amazing skill of Team Rocket, and seeked out their leader to join. Durza was sent after him, and he had to preform a simple task to be admitted onto the team.

Like I said, please give me honest feedback. How was the first episode?
(NOTE: All sprites on this page are mine and were made by me. Do not use without permission!)

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
You're not allowed to have people join. It says in the rules.

The storyline is good.. try less harsh text colors. A simple grey or black is nice. ^^

Years
Durza, Name from Eragon/Eldest I beleive.

Good idea, but it could use some work, The overworlds aren't the best quality. Too early to really rate yet, but hey, keep going

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 22, 2006
Episode 2 is up. ^_^ I changed the border and background colors, so hope you like it.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Oaks hair changes colors. o_o;

Try using Verdana Size 7.

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 22, 2006
uhhh.no it didn't <_< >_> You're just imagining...yeah...That's it....and for the font, will do.

Back