• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*deep breath* Hi :3

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
Years
  • I've been browsing in here for ages and finally decided to sign up.... XD
    My name's Mari-Ashley (well online, anyways), I'm 19 yrs old and I live in The Netherlands. I've been loving Pokémon ever since it first got aired in my country, and even though my obsession had faded away for a a year, it's completely back again.
    My favourite Pokémon is Suicune. <3

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • Welcome To Pc..I Hope Ya Enjoy Ya Stay Again..And Make Tonz Of New Friends..

And If You Every Need Help Just Pm Me,And I'll Gladly Help To The Best Of My Abilities.

Welcome Again...

~huggle

and lol...suicune is pimp...XD

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Hi hope you hav a unforgetable time here! Pm me if ya need help or a friend.
    Bunny, you beat Drummershuff! Congrats!

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Hallo....

Enjoy your stay at the Community; read out the rules and FAQ, which are provided above and will accustom you to the forum. And don't forget to PM me if you wish to talk!

Years
  • I hope drummershuff wasn't up at 11pm again... >_> Sorry, I used to yell at him for it XDD

Welcome! I like your name :3 It sounds really nice.
    I hope you have fun! XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Lil totodile said:
    Bunny, you beat Drummershuff! Congrats!

Is it like a game to beat me? I'll still post in everyone, first or last. XD

Sammi said:
    I hope drummershuff wasn't up at 11pm again... >_> Sorry, I used to yell at him for it XDD

No, I didn't. I came offline at 8.24pm. Had homework to do. XD

Hi there, As you have probably guessed i'm drummershuff. Hope that you are having fun here. If you need anyhelp, you can just send me a PM, or if you want to get to know me. Please check out the rules to keep the forum a nice place to be. See you around.

Back