• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magical Pokemon Journey by Yumi Tsukirino

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayh272416

Flareon lover
Years
Hey! I've all seven of the comics. When will #8, #9, etc etc etc come on? I'm searching for them.

Any of you also read this comic?

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Utah
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
I've read Pokemon Magical Journey! (English version) I just love the way she draws Pikachu! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've read it! It's so cute... I wish they would release more issues in English. I want to know what happened after vol. 7!

Kyoki

Manga Freak
Years
Hmm, I've read this manga too. I like the story (funny), but I don't really like the art. Too chibi and "cute" for me.

Takuya

Negima Fan! ^^
Years
Grimsg said:
I believe there isn't any other book after 7 it seems. According to the Chuang Yi site. Maybe they're making more else where?

Grimsg

Hey Grim. ^^

Chuangyi doesn't have the English license for PiPiPi anymore...

But there are still volumes after 7. I've seen the cover of 8 somewhere on the net before... ^^

Years
I believe you can find some scanslations of the continue here: http://ketsuban.us/nutship/scans.php
I'm not sure if Ketsuban (who had been scanning the manga to the best of my knowledge) is still scanning it. But I saw on the Bulbagarden forums that he said he will continue. I wish I had the Manga too... If I get the chance I may buy it and I will scan it for everybody... I hope xD

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
hey i just found out there's gonna be an animated show on Magical Pokemon Journey, showing on Anime Network

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Is there an actual anime network channel or are you talking about on demand.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
yea, it's on cable, it's not anime 24 hours a day anymore, but they show more anime then other channels do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back