• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Everyone here probably knows this by now. But for those who don't, there's a new Pokemon special (new here anyway) called Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon set to air on Kids WB April 29 at 10:00 am.

It centers around Dr. Yung, who made a machine that can revive extinct Pokemon. Ash, Professor Oak, and Misty (yes!) are in it, as are Mew (yes!) and an unknown person who doesn't seem to like the sight of Mew.

I won't say much beyond that here, but since there's no recent thread, I guess thos can be left open to discussion on the special.

Remember, Apr. 29 at 10am!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I've known about the date for this special for a few weeks now, but I didn't know the time until now. Thanks for clearing that up for me! ^_^

I'm not looking forward to Mew being in this special, though. For the so-called rarest Pokémon, it sure has appeared a lot. Mew is going to lose its "wow factor", and that bothers me because I'm a Mew fan... (I'm not a fan of Mew because it's a legendary. I like it for its attributes. But still, it IS the rarest Pokémon so it shouldn't appear so much. The first and eighth movies were enough.)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mew appears when it wants to appear. I bet he/she probably just likes Ash.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    .::Tempest::. said:
    Wow, it sounds very interesting. I'm so glad that Misty is in it! XD

Could this possibly be a filler until the D/P series comes out? Who knows :p
    No. It's a special and we've still got Battle Frontier to go through, that just ended in Japan so we'll see what happens next soon enough.

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
  • Darn it!! Why April 29 of all days!!! I will be at Jacon then!!! Nooo!!!

I'll just have to recond it I guess. I can't wait to see it, Misty return is happy day for me.

Back