• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the Trigger is here

xTriggerFinger

Xbox Live Player
Years
    • Age 36
    • Halo
    • Seen Apr 26, 2006
    hey guys...my name is xTriggerFinger otherwise known as Daniel...and im new here and im new to the whole hacking thing so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokeCommunity Daniel! ^^ Another hacker fan? :O well, hopefully you'll enjoy our ROM/Hacking forums. PM me if you have any questions and enjoy your stay here at PC~! =D

~Kelsey

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • Welcome to PC^^ I hope you have a nice time and if you want to be my friend feel free to pm me^^!

Years
  • NIce name. (Although when I first saw the title, I was thinking Chrono Trigger for some reason XD)

Anyway, welcome to PC! ^^ For ROM-hacking help, I think The Simple Questions thread might help a bit. ^^; Also try This FAQ, it might have a few things in it you might want. AAAANNDDD, don't forget to read all of the rules, if you don't want to get your thread closed. ^^;
    Anyway, I hope you have fun! Good luck getting hacking assistance~

xTriggerFinger

Xbox Live Player
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Halo
    • Seen Apr 26, 2006
    well, you guys are all really nice...alot nicer than i was expecting...most other forums ive joined everyone was a complete a$$ but thanks for all the help and advice

Dark Shadow

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Daniel (as everyone has already said). Please don't censor bypass (of what I mean is the word you used with the 2 $$).

I'm not into Hacking (so I don't think I will give alot of help) but if you need any other help, PM me or if you just want to be friends.^_^

Back