• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Pokemon on DVD were?

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I have not missed a Pokemon from the start of the TV show. I would love to get it all on DVD. I did get Pokemon Advanced Volume 1, and Pokemon Master Quest 1 and 2. Do they have a Pokemon Advanced Volume 2? The Volume 1 has 20 of the shows. Looks like it take 2 sets of DVD's for each Season. I don't think they made DVD set for all the shows. Looks like you can get 1 Title each for Indigo Season. But that cost about $10 each one. I don't know if they have 82 of them. But that would cost over $800 and the hole Master Qust I have on DVD cost about $30 each so for 2 with 3 disc in them each $60 for it. With time I like to have the full set from the start. I do have some of the DVD's from the start when they 1st came out I got them a long time ago.

The episodes I like the best are "The Heartbreak of Brock" and "Will the Real Oak Please Stand Up" They were good ones.

A lot of TV shows they have out in sets for seasons now. The Simsons, Night Rider. Ones like that and a lot more. I hope they do the same with Pokemon.

Any one know if they are going to have all the Season of Pokemon on DVD sets? If so were can you get them, when will they come out, and how do you get them?

-Raymond Day

Years
You should introduce yourself first in the Introduction forum.

As far as I know, Advance Challenge will finish up on DVD in May with two sets, beyond that, all the episodes except two: Psychic Sidekicks and the third Butch/Cassidy faring, The Fortune Hunters have been converted to DVD.

And nothing on any Kanto box sets but if the Advence sets works out, maybe.

Try Suncoast or Media Play, they would have that. Although older DVDs, try CD Warehouses. Bound to find something.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I been looking at this.

Say some one wants to get all the TV episodes on DVD is there a list some place that list them all?

It looks like at 1st they put out DVD's with 3 TV episodes of Indigo on them each. Like "I Chosse You! Pikachu!" The 1st one. It has episodes 1 to 3

Or "Poke-Friends" It has 3 episodes too numbers 10, 11, and 12.

Then they have Box sets for like Master Quest "Quest 1" and "Quest 2"

Any one know of of full list like this on the web any place?

-Raymond Day

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
As far as I know the older episodes don't have DVD releases. I have Poke-Friends on VHS, but I've never seen the DVD anywhere. Some goes for the first few episodes... The oldest Pokemon DVDs I've seen are the Orange Islands episodes...

Years
I dont think they had DVD's, but they did have ALOT of VHS's (I would know, i own all but 3), which you may be able to buy for under $5 each. I have seen the orange islands on DVD, that was the earliest non-movie DVD i've seen.

I think I might have seen the "PokeFriends" on DVD, but I doubt it.

And no, the are -for sure- no Season DVD's

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
They have all for Indigo 3 eatch disc. Some Box sets too.

Looking I found a good one for Season 1 at h t t p : / / w w w.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/387CTFO37F88E/002-6186708-1768002?%5Fencoding Amazon. (can't do URL till 15 post) That is one I have been looking for something like that. But that is only Season 1. I have 6 DVD's to it. Vol's 1, 4, 5, 11, 15, and 16. I got them from a store years ago were I went to pick up Pokemon card magazines. I was not working on getting them a 100% back then I could not a ford it any way. It's still hard today to a ford to get all them. But with time I think I can. They are hard to find if you can.

I was just at a store. Looked hard and found 2 Pokemon VHS tapes. I was not sure if they had 3 shows on them or not but they do. They are just like the DVD only on Tape. Vol. 13, and 14. They had 2 other Vol. 13 Wake Up Snorlax! To bad they did not have more. Because I can record them to DVD and they look close to what the DVD does. I have JVC VHS player that has S/Video out and I used that to copy it to DVD. Both VHS videos fit on one DVD.

O yes. The VHS tapes came with 9 additional game cards each. The cards a lone cost about what I paid for the VHS tapes, $4.27 each!

I have not found a full lest off what they put out on DVD or VHS of Pokemon but my guess is they have every show out. But it's hard to find it you want to get them all. Like got to catch them all :)

I been waching some of the 1st shows I have and wow I can tell how it's changed some. The voices have changed from the very 1st one. I like how there voices are now and hope they don't change. I love how in "Will the Real Oak Please Stand Up" Jam's voice doing Professor Oak. It would be grate if they could make a nother show like that Jam's doing Professor Oak.

I know they have box sets for Master Quest and looks like Advanced they have 1 out now but will have more out. I think that is were they are up to now. But at lest putting them in nice box sets. I just don't know how they put or if they put them out after Indigo. I will still look for a compleat list but if any one knows of one all ready please post it here.

-Raymond Day

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Thank you Dark Charaxes. That is just what I was looking for in the link you gave! I did not find it looking on the web. Thanks again.

-Raymond Day

Back