• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lingo!

Years
  • Its baaaaaaaack....But now with a little twist.
    Players guess a 5 letter word. (and correct spelling is important when doing so). After each guess, letters that are in the word and in their correct position will be bolded, and letters that are NOT in their correct position, but are in the word, will be underlined. Proper names are not considered words and will not count. Also, making a guess that isn't considered a word will result in a loss of one point.
    Guessing a word correctly on the first try will get you 3pts. Two points will be rewarded if its guessed afterward. Also players can sacifice one point to get a personal hint messaged to them. You can't get a hint if only 1 letter remains though.
    Don't make a guess if there are still four pending; this will result in your guess being ignored and a point being deducted from your score.
    Every once and a while I'll throw in a 5-10 letter bonus word. But letters won't be bolded to show if they are in the correct spot or not, nor will they be underlined to show its even in the word. These are worth 3 poitns if guessed right.
    There is no end to this game...yet ( I may set a amount later), so players will just try to get the highest score possible.
    Now I shall give the first word anyone who feels like jumping in, go ahead and do so. Heres the first word:

L _ _ _ _

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    loved

el-oh-ve-eh-de

*cant focus cause hearing K.B.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Lugia

el-ju-gee-ih-ah
    *I can't spell english letters*
    Dutch el-u-gee-ee-ah

Years
  • Mudkipblader said:
    Lugia

el-ju-gee-ih-ah
    *I can't spell english letters*
    Dutch el-u-gee-ee-ah

Proper names are not considered words and will not count.

So minus one point. Sorry!

Anywho,

LOVED
    LINGO

SCOREBOARD

Mudkipblader -1

And you don't have to type up pronunciations. :sleeping:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    lords

el oh are dee es

i just like to pronounce it,that was reason #1,#2 is that just the word would be spam

Back