PDA

View Full Version : Ash in Orre?

Shinin
April 4th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Do you think that in season 8 or 9 or something, Ash, Misty and Brock will go to Orre?

asher_son_of_ash
April 4th, 2004, 03:59 AM
No. Ash and co. Can't go th Orre region. It's a desert. :confused: Too hot to travel...and are there Gyms in the Orre region?

Chairman Kaga
April 4th, 2004, 08:13 AM
It would make for an interesting plot line...although there aren't any wild pokemon in Orre, it would be nice to have a season that focuses entirely on character development...I'd like to see Ash and his group go through some sort of long hardship or be in continued peril...and it wouldn't hurt for him to join a resistance movement against Team Snatchem.

And from the little I've seen of Orre, I do believe there are gyms there.

Dark_Absol
April 4th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Yeah it can be. Ash and his friends fighting against the Team Sanagem would be cool!

Ice Master
April 4th, 2004, 02:28 PM
I think Orre region they wouldn't fit there. Ash doesn't look like he would survive there.

ash_misty4ever
April 5th, 2004, 09:48 AM
I think this should go in the Pokemon Rumors thread.

Shinin
April 5th, 2004, 01:44 PM
They would go on a plane and Team Rocket would follow them and Team Snagem would've been revived and want to take over the world!!! All the Cipher members would be in jail.

PM2008
April 10th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Nah, it would be too boring, no Pokemon around.
I mean who in the world would find a trainer in a desert looking for a battle?
What they would be looking for is water. :dead:

dqle
April 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
OK, here's the scoop about Orre. Its-A-Big-Desert Definately not a good place for Ash and friends.

There's no wild Pokmon there. (although I was wondering why a Skarmory was flying around in the intro of Pokmon Colloseam) Also, there are relatively few gyms there who don't even participate in the Pokmon League... no badges! All the hero (Wes?) does is foil Team Cipher's plans, which of course isn't the main path of being a Pokmon Master/Champion.

It's probably not a good idea to travel around that region without a vehicle. You never see the hero walking around the desert, at least not without his ultra-ber bike!

Besides, there's also another Pokmon game being developed for the GB besides FR and LG. Probably more trainer friendly!

Dizzy
April 10th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Onde Orre e Que Orre?

Shinin
April 13th, 2004, 02:28 PM
The Skarmory was probably Gonzaps

Sapphire
April 13th, 2004, 02:35 PM
That would be pretty interesting...but it probably wont happen...Orre is a desert region, no wild pokmon..and I have no idea how he would get there there is like onlyone gym...but itd be cool if he would meet Wes(main charactor) and Rui(sidekick) :D

highly doubt it..
now watch it happen! they could make a movie on it though...hm....

charizard_ma
April 14th, 2004, 02:57 AM
well he could go there because he my just became a pkmn master and he goes there to keep him self buzy (training) and the show maybe make Ash go walking in the deasrt. and they may put wild pkmn (they always do things like that. put thinhs in as area that was not in the game)

fr/wb are remakes of r/b

Scyther5
April 14th, 2004, 05:02 AM
No, i doubted theyed do that with the show, more likely they will have a new GBA game with a new region Ash will explore.

dqle
April 14th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Yup, in Japan, they've already announced a new Pokmon game in the making.

Wing Zero
April 14th, 2004, 08:40 AM
i dont think so because the coloseum game was set in ore, right?
i havnt played it, but i dont think there are any gyms or gym leaders, correct me if im wrong...so thereforth they cant go, unless its like a sidequest or totaly off the episode matter...

MegaLightBlaze
April 14th, 2004, 03:01 PM
There are gyms but no badges. They'll put ash in some regionn with new pokemon not orre. (If theyb use orre it would become like the spupid exstentions to Jhoto(SP?) or they may do some orre movie with going through orre to get somewhere(or somthing like that inb the searies).)

Firemaker
May 9th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Orre has NO GYMS, NO DESERT, YES WILD POKEMON, it's islands @#$%&*!!! See http://www.serebii.net/red_green/mystery-island.shtml

Shinin
May 19th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Orre is not the rainbow islands
have u ever heard of Pokemon Colosseum?

dqle
May 20th, 2004, 05:36 AM
We have absolutely no idea where Orre is, or any other region is compared to one another!!! Except that Hoenn is somewhere north of the Kanto/Johto regions. (read Bellosom's Pokdex info in Ruby. Mentions something about it's dance's renowned in the southern lands.)

TeamRocket
May 20th, 2004, 07:36 AM
You know, I was wondering the exact same thing - and that would be a stupid but kewl idea.

dqle
May 20th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Huh? Stupid and cool at the same time???

Thunder
June 11th, 2004, 05:31 PM
i cant beleave u thought the rainbow islands were the orre region u are very very very stupid it is a big desert it on ly has the other team in it no wild pkmn id know im studiying pkmn collosem b4 i get it!

Shinin
June 12th, 2004, 03:52 AM
i beat pkmn colosseum and have ho-oh

TeamRocket
June 12th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Ah, I want to ask you - how do you get Ho-oh?

Shinin
June 15th, 2004, 12:41 PM
u refresh all the shadow pkmn & beat floor 100 of mt. battle in battle mode w/ ur colosseum team

Jacob Madrox
June 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
hm...I dont watch the cartoon, but I think this would be a fresh idea.

Mudkip84
July 3rd, 2004, 05:25 PM
Also I`ve thought of something...
Maybe if Ash is Eagun(Which he should be)
Ash might Travel to Orre And grow old and his pikachu will be weaker(Somehow)

Jacob Madrox
July 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Also I`ve thought of something...
Maybe if Ash is Eagun(Which he should be)
Ash might Travel to Orre And grow old and his pikachu will be weaker(Somehow)

weaker? isnt it weak enough? :P anyway, idk, they really need to do like an episode or 2 dedicated exclusively to leveling up

Thomas
July 8th, 2004, 05:36 PM
WHat is Orre? I dont watch the show so I have no idea. I know someone is making a game with that name though.

Simmons_2.0
July 19th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Orre is setting of Pokemon Colluseum.

Abskull
July 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Hmm... intresting idea, but Ash would have to steal the Snag machine catch all the little Pokemon and open there little hearts :dead:. (Really, they kind of went over board with that idea.) Then he would have to battle Minor B., that other dude, Venus, and Ein! With all there peons! Then Ash could catch Entei, Suicune, Raikou, and Ho-Oh. It's a pretty fun concept, if Ash get's the Snag machine.

Spirit
July 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
May will probably die of stupidity or a mental disease.And then Ash ,Misty and Brock will go to Orre ^_^

Mudkip84
July 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
Maybe they will Take ash out And start with the Colleseum guy..
It`s also an Idea For the Show!!

Pogiforce-14
July 21st, 2004, 06:18 PM
An interesting story, but I don't think they'll be doing anything like that. I actually had an Idea that they create a seperate, new, and more adult Pokemon show based in the Orre Region.

inu-yasha210
July 31st, 2004, 04:07 PM
wait arent you a bad guy in pkmn coleseum?

Simmons_2.0
August 13th, 2004, 10:20 AM
well yes and no because he reopens thier hearts but he snags steals whatever you want to call it.

kirby00
August 13th, 2004, 01:07 PM
its the same as team rocket except they use machines and turn them evil... ifthey did it in orre it would be like in the other seasons, except they would have to take em to the village to free them, it wouldnt be worth watching like many people thjought the orangle islands wasnt worth watching... i mean, he didnt even keep lapras, and tracy has no part in the show that is recognizable now... i think misty caough poliwag, and ash caught a few pokemon but it wasnt worth watching... joghto kind of became pointless too b/c he doesnt even use ANY of those pokes anymore, so whats the point for anymore seasons in pokemon?

peekachoo
August 14th, 2004, 09:38 PM
orre? not a bad idea i guess....
so long as they make new pokemon and put it there....
but how are they gonna survive the desert?
woulndt it be weird if they just walk around tryin not to get heat stroke??

inu-yasha210
August 16th, 2004, 11:25 AM
the game is weird my brothers son has it my nephu or however you spell it has it and he needs help

weird game......had no clue what i was doing

Goatman56
September 11th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Wait One Minute!!!!!!! The Orre Region Is Real I Thought It Was Fake!!!!!!!!!

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 09:16 AM
v.v

It's very much real, it's the setting of Colleseum.