• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chuck Norris

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
Years
  • Okay, so this ia a fan club unlike any of my other fanclubs this one shall prevail the others failed and this shall not.

Down to business this is a Chuck Norris Fanclub about Chuck Norris and solely Chuck Norris or anything that involves him. I hope you enjoy it like I know you will.

As you should know you need to follow all the rules like no flaming, no spamming, double/triple/quad- you get the picture that stuff.

There are openings for Vice President(s), Patrol Officers, or if you think there is a role you could perform other than these two and you don't want to be a regular member just ask and give me the details of what you want and can do for the club. First let me explain the role of the Patrol Officers: you will patrol the thread and report anyone who needs to be reported and you will have cool special badges there will only be 10 openings.And three for Vice Prez.

FORM:
    Name:
    Position Inquiring:
    Skills:
    Reason for Joining:

cybernin

Come on, come and kill me Kira
    Years
  • Name: Urahare Kisuke
    Position Inquiring: Any
    Skills: obbsesive checking
    Reason for Joining: i never found a chuck norris fan club before this. chuck ownsd you alll!

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
    Years
  • cybernin said:
    Name: Urahare Kisuke
    Position Inquiring: Any
    Skills: obbsesive checking
    Reason for Joining: i never found a chuck norris fan club before this. chuck ownsd you alll!
    Obbsesive checking. You can be a patrol officer if that's OK

Back