• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember me...

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
Years
  • My parents... well; it's a long story, but my DAd has been cheating on my Mom. She has decided to keep him; this makes being fooled twice, and he promises it to never happen again. I think it is still going on. I found his cell phone which he unusually left here, and we checked the messages, and his 'affair woman' was on there... I won't even GO into what she said. Pray for me.... The worst thing is, I gave him the phone as a christmas present!!! And he started up with her in December last year. Plus he's Bipolar. Sigh.....

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Why pray for you? You're not the one cheating or being cheated to. What you should want people to do is pray for your dad to stop.

Aside from that, that's really bad. I hope he stops.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • Aw man...I hate it when parents do dumb things like that. My dad was an alcoholic, so my mom got a divorce. Well about 6 years back he decided to take me out for a ride in his truck at 3 in the morning. The idiot passed my mom's house, and she was awake trying to call him.

Parents do dumb things, and I'm living proof.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • Zone said:
    Why pray for you? You're not the one cheating or being cheated to. What you should want people to do is pray for your dad to stop.

Aside from that, that's really bad. I hope he stops.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant us all. The reason I meant me also; was because when YOUR parents are fighting all hours of the day and night, and you are dragged into it, being forced to take sides, then being yelled at for no reason when you don't pick the right parents' SIDE , then maybe that might be cause for a little bit of consolation and comfort... Sorry, it was my fault I wasn't clear enough.

Hitori

not here, am I?
    Years
  • Dude...that's not cool. :/ I'll pray and all. Hope your family manages to work things out, if not compromise.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Aww...that's so sad. ;; Hope it all ends and things return to normal soon. *hugs* I'll pray for you and your family....

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • No offense but these threads are really getting on my nerves now...

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
  • I can understand how it is to see your parents going through this, my mom has had two marriages end from her husbands' affairs. Hopfully things will work out if not be sure to be there to support your mom. Remember this isn't your fault, I will be praying for your family.

Back