• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is better?

Who is Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Oh nooo! Another "who's better" poll?! Why cant we all just quit debating this age old fight! Seriously, why cant we have more original polls like who's Ash's best league rival or Brock's hottest "girlfriend".

-----------------------------
    I like Misty over May. She's an incredible person who has a lush personality that developes throughout the series. She is no Mary-Sue and will give you her wrath if you mess with her. Her family isn't perfect, with her responsibility as a gymleader and all. Besides, who wants to be in a family with three irresponsible sisters? (not that I like bashing Violet :( )

Misty is someone you can truly look up to as a kid. She's mature, attractive, cool and powerful. She is a survivor too. In fact I compare Misty to Dawn from the Baby-sitters Club. Dawn's my favorite member of course and I look up to her too. In fact both Misty and Dawn have so much in common
    They're individuals
    They have a strong personality
    They left the series at some point but are well remembered and we welcome their return.
    They're admirable
    Did I mention they're both gorgeous and crush-worthy?
    Man... times like this I wish there were more baby-sitters club fans here at the Pokecommunity.
    btw, I didn't even post the description yet!

Misty is breathtakingly beautiful at many points and always cute. Her warm orange hair makes her whole face glow like a Pacific sunset. Her tropical ocean blue eyes make her face exotic. Her clothing style is quite unique. Her color choice is also very pleasant and light. (yellow, red, orange, blue and pink)
    Misty's just one of those amazing characters in an anime.

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
  • Misty dominates! She is over may in all things, and if she went to coordination, she has been a pokemon trainer so long, she would easily win! Plus, being a girl, she wouldn't have to practice long to catch up to good coordinators, like drew.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • may...if misty is gone for good,and liked ash...well...it's too late...as for may,...I can't say she's cuter,(they're both cute)it seems like the type to eventually hit on ash....(although ash isn't quite.....um....growing up yet.....)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Well, you didn't really specify what you mean by "better." If you mean "better" as in who is the better Pokemon trainer, it's Misty hands down. o.O

Years
  • Misty. She was -by far- the best character on the show. She was so good, they had to have two characters to replace her.

May was just a way to throw pokemon contests into the anime.
    Misty was an actual character, not just a minor annoyance to distract from the repetitive gym battles of the anime.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • May will always be my favourite over Misty. I totally LOVE May and I prefer May's pokemon. I don't hate water pokemon or anything, but they don't really appeal to me. Maybe it has something to do with me liking electric types. But shooting water just doesn't seem great, not in battle anyway, not bad for contests. Too bad Misty isn't a coordinator, she'd have a good chance. Still, May always gets my vote.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    I like misty better. also misty's pokemon are better in my opinion I was really irked when she lent her pokemon to her sisters because i really like starmie.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I wonder how I skipped this thread for so long... o__o

Anyway, this poll seems to be more about the anime and stuff, so I'll move it to the Pokemon TV Show & Movies section. ^o^

*moves*

~Kelsey

Years
  • I like Misty the best because of the reasons Crystal Clair mentioned and plus if anyone ticks her off she gets back at them either using a powerful KO punch or the lucky mallet she carries around in her bag :laugh:

I've actually grown to like May as well and she'd be more of a better character if her little brother Max didnt tag along

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back