• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A Possible Starter?

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
Years
Hi I was Looking At This Picture:

newpokemon5.jpg

Do You Think It Could Be A Starter?

My Reasons

* Its Water Type One Always Is
* It Looks Powerful and can learn a few attacks just by looking at it you guess most
Water Gun, Tackle, Bit, Iron tail Ect
*It has the opposite couloring to mudkip - another starter

Mudkip Is Blue With Orange cheeks

imagesghtgn.jpg

This Guy Is Orange With Blue Elbows!

Its Just An Idea

Whadda Ya Think?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Nah... there's something very un-starterish about that thing...
It's too big to be a first stage Pokémon and looks like a Pokémon without evolutions.
Also, all previous Water starters have been scaly, so it's kinda like a tradition, or something... xP
And, the pictures of all the starters have always before been revealed simultaneously, so why wouldn't they do it this time?

Years
I agree. Actually, it doesn't even look like a water type on the first sight (but oh well, neither does Treeko or Cyndaquil for their types :P). Also, all water starters before where blue. :P But anyway, noone knows what can happen sometimes.. xD

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
Years
That pokemon is Buizeru. It's already been revealed, so it isn't. To Ash_Pokemaster, CYNDAQUIL?! Of course it looks like it's type! It has a flame on its back! Also, Treecko is green so...

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
Years
I agree with Queen Boo. (( getting used to new username *coughcough*)) Personally, I was hoping for an otter pokemon for a starter and this is closest ive seen yet. im particually a fan of water pokemon and so that's exactly what I thought when I first saw beizeru.

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
Maybe it's the first evolution of the water starter. They revealed Blaziken before the starters (I think).

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Feraligator1.0 said:
I think it is the middle form of the starter for water, looks like that to me.

I know that water weasel is looking a little to big to be a stater Pokemon, but its looking to small to be the top evo so it could be in the middle.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
It's too 'medium' to be a starter or an ending. I do hope that it is the first evolution. It looks kind of weird though. So far none of our water starters have had hair.

Bella

<3 TotalPokemon <3
Years
Phoenix Riley said:
Hi I was Looking At This Picture:

Do You Think It Could Be A Starter?

My Reasons

* Its Water Type One Always Is
* It Looks Powerful and can learn a few attacks just by looking at it you guess most
Water Gun, Tackle, Bit, Iron tail Ect
*It has the opposite couloring to mudkip - another starter

Mudkip Is Blue With Orange cheeks

This Guy Is Orange With Blue Elbows!

Its Just An Idea

Whadda Ya Think?

Hehe sadly it is not a starter :P

Pokemon will unveil all three starters together at a later time

<3ella

Bella

<3 TotalPokemon <3
Years
~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
But what I'm thinking is why did they revele a 2nd stage starter before the first. But then they also did that with Blaziken.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

That 2nd stage starter was a mockup fake, that just happened to look like the real thing :P

<3ella

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Bella said:

That 2nd stage starter was a mockup fake, that just happened to look like the real thing :P

<3ella
Wait I'm confused? no I meant by if that water weasel was the 2nd starter why didn't they revele the 1st stage. But thats when I relize that they reveled Blaziken 1st before Torchic and Combusken.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back